View Poll Results: Should I race the Strictly Cars?!
Pill to Kill and crack that race cars ASS!
75.36%
Just crack the 03/04s ASS!
24.64%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Strictly Performance wants to race me in a RACE car!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2005, 01:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stevensLS1
i have a question for all you guys. he wants to race powell in a 280.8 right? but that motor is not only able to hold up to about 1000 hp but he is also running about 19lb of boost. plus those are iron blocks. now we have aluminum blocks that can hold about 8 lb of boost or soo and about 550 hp? so my question is how is that fair?
you should call Ford and ask why they made thier engines so strong
Old 01-13-2005, 01:11 PM
TECH Junkie

I dunno I should call FORD and ask why my old 98 Cobra had to have 18,000 in total warranty work... Or I can call SHM and ask why my old motor blew up... Want me to continue.. I've had 4v Modular motors.. Dont think to question my knowledge on them

Im not worried about it.. My internals are good for whatever horsepower... Gotta pay to play..

-Powell

Last edited by KingCrapBox; 01-13-2005 at 01:40 PM.
Old 01-13-2005, 01:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

i have a question for all you guys. he wants to race powell in a 280.8 right? but that motor is not only able to hold up to about 1000 hp but he is also running about 19lb of boost. plus those are iron blocks. now we have aluminum blocks that can hold about 8 lb of boost or soo and about 550 hp? so my question is how is that fair?
It's called run what your brung, or keep your mouth shut.
Old 01-13-2005, 01:40 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by KingCrapBox
I dunno I should call FORD and ask why my old 98 Cobra had to have 18,000 in total warranty work... Or I can call SHM and ask why my old motor blew up... Want me to continue.. I've had 4v Modular motors.. Dont think to question my knowledge on them

Im not worried about it.. My internals are good for whatever horsepower... Gotta pay to play..

-Powell
Get off the SN BEYOTCH!
Old 01-13-2005, 01:55 PM
TECH Junkie

Bitch What?!

-Powell
Old 01-13-2005, 02:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by KingCrapBox
Gotta pay to play..
-Powell
i agree
Old 01-13-2005, 03:00 PM
Teching In

Default What?

Originally Posted by LS1INSIDE
That right there is like the funniest post that you have ever made john. seriously!!! So what is up? This guy is a joke he has been called out by everyone in the valley and has not responded to everyone!!!! I have even called him out. He is a fantasy/ computer warrior yet he is an ex-marine and claims to own the world! btw do not take your girlfriend to the track! this guy is a notorious girl beater. btw john everyone has made an appointment with you yet you have not shown your face so why the tough guy attitude? arrogance is just well your downfall later john.
Girlfriend beater? Fantasy computer warrior? Less we forget I knocked the sh^t out of your board moderator for str.com then he "stopped" the whole racing scene and "stopped" moderating your crap board. He was sooooo puss that he didn't get out of his camaro after talking **** and his buddy recording it....did you forget how Mark moaned like a little girl after eating about 10 right hands to the neck and face? He was a tough guy until my right hand of reality met with him. Why don't you call Mark and see if it's b.s. Shoot ask him how his trash talking passenger screamed for help while I busted his buddies face in.....oh yeah I'm a fake....lmao Now I got the new trash talking moderator on the run....he dont go out, he dont go to meetings, he doesnt even answer to see me in person anywhere....gee i wonder why...maybe because he figured something out ...

You want a race? You dont even have 600rwhp let alone the money to buy a new car or S/C. Of course I don't bother wasting my time with pieces of **** LS1 owners in the RGV that have nothing but a running mouth. I share the same interests as Strictlypro...I race whoever I want when ever I want. If your nothing and always hidding around why even bother??

The reason you want to race me is cause I've got a fast car it's proven fast I smoked a 11.2 LS1 by at least 10 car lengths, then another 11.3 when I just had a 2.93 pulley an exhaust and SOOOOOOOO many more......you on the other hand aren't even important. I smoken LS1 with 150hp shot of n20 and its eating people up with LS1's. AND GOD DAMN it's with only a street driving tune. I haven't even cracked the n20 bottle yet. **** Bernie Villescas smoked your pos...your already classified as a mouth running worthless LS1....so wheres my interest in wasting c16 or 93 octane for you?

You aint sh&t bottom line, just like the rest of your fluffer boys....freekin poptarts...all soft in the middle....

I've been cruisen Weslaco, finding people and places of business....it's the valley. You'll be surprised at how SMALL it is. BTW Martin has filled me in on ALL you tough guys, highschool info, home info, buddy info.....he's done well informing me.

Bring it, dont sing it.....
Old 01-13-2005, 03:08 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Predator03
Girlfriend beater? Fantasy computer warrior? Less we forget I knocked the sit out of your board moderator for str.com then he "stopped" the whole racing scene and "stopped" moderating your crap board. He was sooooo puss that he didn't get out of his camaro after talking **** and recording it....did you forget how Mark moaned like a little girl after eating about 10 right hands to the neck and face? Why don't you call Mark and see if it's b.s. Shoot ask him how his trash talking passenger scramed for help while I busted his buddies face in.....oh yeah I'm a fake....lmao
You want a race? You dont even have 600rwhp let alone the money to buy a new car or S/C. Of course I don't bother wasting my time with pieces of **** LS1 owners in the RGV that have nothing but a running mouth. I share the same interests as Strictlypro...I race whoever I want when ever I want. If your nothing and always hidding around why even bother??

The reason you want to race me is cause I've got a fast car it's proven fast I smoked a 11.2 LS1 by at least 10 car lengths, then another 11.3 when I just had a 2.93 pulley an exhaust and SOOOOOOOO many more......you on the other hand aren't even important. I smoken LS1 with 150hp shot of n20 and its eating people up with LS1's. AND GOD DAMN it's with only a street driving tune. I haven't even cracked the n20 bottle yet. **** Bernie Villescas smoked your pos...your already classified as a mouth running worthless LS1....so wheres my interest in wasting c16 or 93 octane for you?

You aint sh&t bottom line, just like the rest of your fluffer boys....freekin poptarts...all soft in the middle....

I've been cruisen Weslaco, finding people and places of business....it's the valley. You'll be surprised at how SMALL it is. BTW Martin has filled me in on ALL you tough guys, highschool info, home info, buddy info.....he's done well informing me.

Bring it, dont sing it.....
So whats your point? did you knock someone out? was it me? oh yeah i heard you and martin are best friends? It's funny how i get into it with martin and then there are degrading posts about me that have nothing to do with me in the first place... hahaha I would love to see you come to my neighborhood I mean martin filled you in already come on over **** i'll even hand you a beer when we settle this. that is if you want to stay... serioulsy i'm inviting you over to my neighborhood john. you have my number I don't know why you say you don't race p.o.s ls1's when you just challenged a stock ls1 3 days ago? go for it and give me a call come to weslaco or do you want to meet at martins house? or maybe your house. it's all the same to me.
Eddie
Old 01-13-2005, 03:10 PM
Teching In

Default Lmao

That right there is like the funniest post that you have ever made john. seriously!!! So what is up? This guy is a joke he has been called out by everyone in the valley and has not responded to everyone!!!! I have even called him out. He is a fantasy/ computer warrior yet he is an ex-marine and claims to own the world! btw do not take your girlfriend to the track! this guy is a notorious girl beater. btw john everyone has made an appointment with you yet you have not shown your face so why the tough guy attitude? arrogance is just well your downfall later john.
LS1INSIDE? 12.37? WOW! And why should I race you?

WTF?

This guys a joke....maybe you can muster up the ***** to see me in person instead of calling my phone with blocked id's leaving ***** challenges....it just proves my point of how you morons conduct business...

Jett
Old 01-13-2005, 03:11 PM
8 Second Club

Oh no.... Your going to beat me up... PLEASE PLEASE come down to Houston.. I got a simliar hobby its called dragging ***.... Been doing it for 5 years now... 3 years with a Ford... The rest of the time in a Chevy... And I've been cracking more *** since I've had the Chevy..

Do you really just think your that big of a tough ****? Dude I guarntee you that almost every person that comes to the track with me is tougher then you.. Why do you think that you have to fight.. Is your car to slow? Dick to small? Did you get made fun of growing up? Did daddy beat you? Did Mommy beat you? What is it man!?!
Old 01-13-2005, 03:11 PM
Teching In

Default Lmao

Your still singing Eddie.......

She'll be rising....she'll even leave a note right on the doorrrrrrr......
Old 01-13-2005, 03:12 PM
Teching In

Default Lol

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
Oh no.... Your going to beat me up... PLEASE PLEASE come down to Houston.. I got a simliar hobby its called dragging ***.... Been doing it for 5 years now... 3 years with a Ford... The rest of the time in a Chevy... And I've been cracking more *** since I've had the Chevy..

Do you really just think your that big of a tough ****? Dude I guarntee you that almost every person that comes to the track with me is tougher then you.. Why do you think that you have to fight.. Is your car to slow? Dick to small? Did you get made fun of growing up? Did daddy beat you? Did Mommy beat you? What is it man!?!
I would hope your camaro is fast....you've had enough time(years) to get it there...bwuahahahahha
Old 01-13-2005, 03:15 PM
Teching In

Default Lol

This guy lists his egr mod and spark plugs....enough said...lmao
Old 01-13-2005, 03:15 PM
11 Second Club

LS1INSIDE? 12.37? WOW! And why should I race you?

WTF?

This guys a joke....maybe you can muster up the ***** to see me in person instead of calling my phone with blocked id's leaving ***** challenges....it just proves my point of how you morons conduct business...

Jett

hahaha maybe you should race cause I challenged you!!! well? oh yeah and when the hell did i call you? hahaha don't flatter yourself on me calling you. really? sorry john but you are just Desperate Acts by a Desperate Man.
Eddie
Old 01-13-2005, 03:19 PM
11 Second Club

This guy lists his egr mod and spark plugs....enough said...lmao
News Flash Buddy have you looked at your sig? stuck in junior high aren't we? The "predator" will become the "prey" hahaha come on!!!
Old 01-13-2005, 03:21 PM
Teching In

Default Lol

So whats your point? did you knock someone out? was it me? oh yeah i heard you and martin are best friends? It's funny how i get into it with martin and then there are degrading posts about me that have nothing to do with me in the first place... hahaha I would love to see you come to my neighborhood I mean martin filled you in already come on over **** i'll even hand you a beer when we settle this. that is if you want to stay... serioulsy i'm inviting you over to my neighborhood john. you have my number I don't know why you say you don't race p.o.s ls1's when you just challenged a stock ls1 3 days ago? go for it and give me a call come to weslaco or do you want to meet at martins house? or maybe your house. it's all the same to me.
Eddie
Can you fake the funk any better than posting an invitation?

Can you put a time and date? Then maybe add another chair for guest at this dinner invitation...."freekin idiot"(Nepolean Dynamite(sp)

I challenged a 10.3 TA and he bitched out like a champ. DID YOU FORGET?
I CHALLENGED ALEX WITH HIS 11.00, but he declined as well....
SOOOOOOO here I am now just tired of the b.s. so I just cruise around and take tape after tape after tape of running c6's, modded Ls1's, and others....

You keep running your mouths, I keep running them in the dirt....sure one day I'l lose, yup it'll happen.....but I'm sure enjoying the number of shocked faces when I stretch out.....
Old 01-13-2005, 03:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Dude I guarntee you that almost every person that comes to the track with me is tougher then you..
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris! Stop it! You'll never get anywhere with this guy.
Old 01-13-2005, 03:25 PM
Teching In

Default Lmao

hahaha maybe you should race cause I challenged you!!! well? oh yeah and when the hell did i call you? hahaha don't flatter yourself on me calling you. really? sorry john but you are just Desperate Acts by a Desperate Man.
Eddie
I forward it to BOBBI TAYLOR....I think she heard it.
Know who I'm talking about?

It took you guys to get drunk one night(courage in a bottle) and call me to act big when I wasnt even here...I was in SA.
You know exactly what I'm talking about.

SO do you even come close to at least 550rwhp or tq?
Then why bother...you'll get smoked then everyone will make some **** up that I ran down a bolt on LS1 and it wasnt fair...

What a dumb idea...to run you, if you insist on meeting....I have all the confidence in the world behind the wheel and outside my car standing ON MY OWN TO FEET LIKE A MAN.
Old 01-13-2005, 03:28 PM
Teching In

Default Lmao

You got me...I'm busted...

What shall I do now...?

I guess I'll go sell the Cobra and buy a Cavalier....tehehehe LMAO

"I know what you are but what am I?"
Old 01-13-2005, 03:34 PM
Teching In

Default And?

Wait a minute. You dont want to race the yellow Cobra becasue of what it has?

Quick Reply: Strictly Performance wants to race me in a RACE car!