View Poll Results: Should I race the Strictly Cars?!
Pill to Kill and crack that race cars ASS!
75.36%
Just crack the 03/04s ASS!
24.64%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Strictly Performance wants to race me in a RACE car!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 06:32 PM
10-Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I may go out to HMP Friday....an engineer at work will be heading out. I've never been out there...also want to go to HRP but not sure

When & what tracks are the good races going to be at? Oh, and no one is slow enough to give me a good race? Come on there have to be some slower cars in the Strictly Stables I can run? ****, LS1's too for that matter! Let's line em up!
Old 01-11-2005, 06:34 PM
10-Second Club

Originally Posted by CRAGER
.....and cage, and extended studs, and 5 point harness, and driveshaft safety loop, and jacket, and taller tires or lower gears...etc lol
SEND ME ALL YOUR MONEY NOW! THE PHONE LINES ARE OPEN!
Shoot, just take it out to HMP & run the 1/8th for now & get used to launching on the track & from the tree! Dude, it's a blast! I got my tires on now & I think I can take you in the 1/8th mile
Old 01-11-2005, 06:35 PM
8 Sec Tuner

You guys are too much... My impala will soon be back running. But it looks like high 9's are slow now... Damn...
Old 01-11-2005, 06:49 PM
TECH Addict

damn this **** is getting out of control! when ive been to strictly they seemed like nice people! im not saying they are now but damn people. all this **** that people talk on the net and off the net is getting pretty damn lame. this is one of the reasons why i would sell my car if i could and get a truck! theres always going to be someone faster than you so i say shut up and live with it! and yes my car is quite slow but i dont give a living hell. its gets my to point A and B and everywhere else. damn. ya'll sometimes act like kids around here!
Old 01-11-2005, 07:04 PM
10-Second Club

Originally Posted by stevensLS1
this is one of the reasons why i would sell my car if i could and get a truck!
Guess you aren't much of an enthusiast or speed junkie then, this is ALL part of Hot Rodding! Good ol testosterone! Maybe you need a Taurus or something? As for being childish, there are only a couple of people that are cursing & being immature, the rest of us are trying to have some good 'friendly' grudge racing fun!
Old 01-11-2005, 07:19 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Modsquad
Guess you aren't much of an enthusiast or speed junkie then, this is ALL part of Hot Rodding! Good ol testosterone! Maybe you need a Taurus or something? As for being childish, there are only a couple of people that are cursing & being immature, the rest of us are trying to have some good 'friendly' grudge racing fun!
well i can see the childishness in the cursing part but i am a big fan of speed i just dont really show off as much as you guys do. its too much money spent on cars and if u sell them you dont get much back anyways. i know ya'll are just trying to have some fun i just think its gettin a lil more out of hand thats all.
Old 01-11-2005, 07:24 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Modsquad
As for being childish, there are only a couple of people that are cursing & being immature, the rest of us are trying to have some good 'friendly' grudge racing fun!

Old 01-11-2005, 07:28 PM
Texas Director

From what I understand the Strictly cars will be out at HRP, not HMP. Lets do this! Today is only Tuesday, so we've got a few days to settle on the venue. Will it be HRP or HMP? It makes no difference to me. Let the games begin.

I'll run Andre with the blue '03 Cobra at HMP on a .400 pro tree any time! Bring it!
Old 01-11-2005, 07:53 PM
it is on low boost

Originally Posted by stevensLS1
well i can see the childishness in the cursing part but i am a big fan of speed i just dont really show off as much as you guys do. its too much money spent on cars and if u sell them you dont get much back anyways. i know ya'll are just trying to have some fun i just think its gettin a lil more out of hand thats all.

Sounds like a TREE HUGGER! J/K...I don't even know you.
Old 01-11-2005, 07:53 PM
Texas Director

See my "sticky" post at the top of the Texas forum to set something up for Friday.
Old 01-11-2005, 07:58 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Nick K
Sounds like a TREE HUGGER! J/K...I don't even know you.
haha its cool. i dont take this stuff personally! i see the idea that its a grudge match i was just stating what i thought and felt thats all! have fun guys! cant wait to read about it lol
Old 01-11-2005, 08:07 PM
it is on low boost

So...when is this going to take place? Friday, Saturday, or Sunday? Which track? HMP or HRP? Just trying to get back on this topic we have here.
Old 01-11-2005, 09:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mmiller
From what I understand the Strictly cars will be out at HRP, not HMP. Lets do this! Today is only Tuesday, so we've got a few days to settle on the venue. Will it be HRP or HMP? It makes no difference to me. Let the games begin.

I'll run Andre with the blue '03 Cobra at HMP on a .400 pro tree any time! Bring it!

Matt, why you always pickin' on those SLOWBRA'S...?
Old 01-11-2005, 09:55 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by StrictlyPro
Fight you .Trust me if I wanted to I'd knock you the **** out 2 times already.
Chris your big head overloaded your little ***,don't be made at me for it.
As far as me talking **** you called us out,and we wanted the challenge and you couldn't give it to us.You said you had a racecar at Fairmont and thats what I was going by.Thats sad that you came over here to get a chip burnt
and now you hate us.Your problem is you don't know when to quit talking **** thats why I got mad.You run you mouth to much ,but your young and I can understand that and I don't want to kick your ***, just your cars.
Lighten up Chris you took some low blows and so did I .
If you want to knock someone out, you let me know. You can race powells car and we can see how fast you can run after you get a *** kicking.
Old 01-11-2005, 10:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Knock off the threats people.
Old 01-11-2005, 10:52 PM
10-Second Club

Yeah, knock it off, Josh has 3 babies to feed & doesn't need to worry about forums and other distractions

Josh, how about you sneak out & race me since I haven't got a bite from here yet?
Old 01-12-2005, 12:11 AM
12 Second Club

Talking

Originally Posted by KingCrapBox
Oh, and be prepared to have your NUTS DRUG this season in Street Bandit by a 95 Cobra.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

sooo... hmp or hrp... this better be good, it will be my last friday in htown for a while
Old 01-12-2005, 07:46 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Predator03
I'm surprised you can talk with all that sh^t in your mouth. Less we forget your bigger placement 346ci is running a 281ci(280.8).

Strictly can race whoever the hell they want. Why dont you stop throwing names around like a couple of gossiping school girls....

Stop bitching, run the God Dang Cobra and invent some new excuses for losing to a small block modular Ford.

I hope I'm there to laugh and then bust someone face on the floor for talking ****....

John
So what is the point in the last statment, I mean common, as long as I have been into street racing/track raceing, I have yet to not see a hole bunch of trash talk. It gets more interesting the more **** people talk, but there is no reasons for telling people that your going ot bust someone in the face, for talking ****. I guess everyone on both sides needs to line up for you to bust there *** for **** talking, cause it seems to me it is comming from both sides.

JET
Old 01-12-2005, 08:00 AM
Texas Director

I, like many others, would like to see this thread continue. Stop with the personal threats or it will be locked!

Quick Reply: Strictly Performance wants to race me in a RACE car!