View Poll Results: Should I race the Strictly Cars?!
Pill to Kill and crack that race cars ASS!
75.36%
Just crack the 03/04s ASS!
24.64%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Strictly Performance wants to race me in a RACE car!

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2005, 01:51 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I said what? I said I hope to get into the 5s. And just so you know Jerry.. your the punk *** who came over and started the **** talking.. Both times now.. You are the one who has tried to fight me now two times.. Oh big man... How about this.. You race me in your ******* car... Heads the **** up you little bitch. Unlike you I work on my own car.. Ill post every ******* picture of my motor install in my ******* garage.. And 1 Bad Z's car is the one that cracked yalls ******* *** with a stock bottem end... The car hes talking about is the black car you guys will not race.. You know my cars twin....

And about the Street Bandit car, Ive said nothing bad about it.. Its a beautiful car.. Now you all talking **** to my brother.. Thats uncalled for.. Do not be mad because everytime you all line up with him in a equally modded car you get y'alls asses cracked.. The lightning, the Apten Cobra, etc.. Matts car makes less then 400 at the wheels.. Hope you feel better about your self..

And about the daddy thing... If i remember correctly how did Richard get started? Thats right.. words from quiet a few peoples mouth, his father helped him. There is nothing wrong with that.. But if you would like to see my checking account and see how much money went to Texas Performance, ICON Autosports, G-Force Motorsports, MTI, Thunder Racing, etc.. from ordering parts and having ICON do my basic stuff... I'll bring it out.

As far as y'all call my car a stripped out car, did I not back down when I said I'd put my car on the scale. I had a 10-pt cage put in, and the carpet I had had already been cut up really bad, because this is the 2nd cage the cars had, so I took it out. Ive got to take the rest of the HVAC stuff out, and put carpet back in. I will tell ya this though.. I'll run any PUMP mother ******* gas (you hear that.. 93 octane..) car you guys got.. Heads the **** up... Gas on whatever..

So theres your challenge.. You've talked all yalls crap.. What you didnt realize is that 1 Bad Z built my car, along with 9SecStang, and Nick K. These are your guys from ICON Autosports, home of some of Houstons fastest LS1s!
Old 01-10-2005, 01:59 PM
8 Second Club

Sorry It was not Richards father it was Antoine's Mother.. Sorry about the mistake!
Old 01-10-2005, 01:59 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

I have an idea. How about talking about it a whole lot on the internet, then never race?

How's that sound?
Old 01-10-2005, 02:06 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

This **** seems to be getting way out of hand.

They're just cars.
Old 01-10-2005, 02:12 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by StrictlyPro
Bent out of shape ha I was giving him his space thats cool,But you are a bitch to hide behind you computer
The name fits you crap box
Powell's car has never run 5's and good chance it will not(not knocking you Chris, but you might not have enough to go that fast), so get your facts straight before you say what someone's car runs

And picking on the "King Crap box" is bad for your health.
Old 01-10-2005, 02:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
I said what? I said I hope to get into the 5s. And just so you know Jerry.. your the punk *** who came over and started the **** talking.. Both times now.. You are the one who has tried to fight me now two times.. Oh big man... How about this.. You race me in your ******* car... Heads the **** up you little bitch. Unlike you I work on my own car.. Ill post every ******* picture of my motor install in my ******* garage.. And 1 Bad Z's car is the one that cracked yalls ******* *** with a stock bottem end... The car hes talking about is the black car you guys will not race.. You know my cars twin....

And about the Street Bandit car, Ive said nothing bad about it.. Its a beautiful car.. Now you all talking **** to my brother.. Thats uncalled for.. Do not be mad because everytime you all line up with him in a equally modded car you get y'alls asses cracked.. The lightning, the Apten Cobra, etc.. Matts car makes less then 400 at the wheels.. Hope you feel better about your self..

And about the daddy thing... If i remember correctly how did Richard get started? Thats right.. words from quiet a few peoples mouth, his father helped him. There is nothing wrong with that.. But if you would like to see my checking account and see how much money went to Texas Performance, ICON Autosports, G-Force Motorsports, MTI, Thunder Racing, etc.. from ordering parts and having ICON do my basic stuff... I'll bring it out.

As far as y'all call my car a stripped out car, did I not back down when I said I'd put my car on the scale. I had a 10-pt cage put in, and the carpet I had had already been cut up really bad, because this is the 2nd cage the cars had, so I took it out. Ive got to take the rest of the HVAC stuff out, and put carpet back in. I will tell ya this though.. I'll run any PUMP mother ******* gas (you hear that.. 93 octane..) car you guys got.. Heads the **** up... Gas on whatever..

So theres your challenge.. You've talked all yalls crap.. What you didnt realize is that 1 Bad Z built my car, along with 9SecStang, and Nick K. These are your guys from ICON Autosports, home of some of Houstons fastest LS1s!
Fight you .Trust me if I wanted to I'd knock you the **** out 2 times already.
Chris your big head overloaded your little ***,don't be made at me for it.
As far as me talking **** you called us out,and we wanted the challenge and you couldn't give it to us.You said you had a racecar at Fairmont and thats what I was going by.Thats sad that you came over here to get a chip burnt
and now you hate us.Your problem is you don't know when to quit talking **** thats why I got mad.You run you mouth to much ,but your young and I can understand that and I don't want to kick your ***, just your cars.
Lighten up Chris you took some low blows and so did I .
Old 01-10-2005, 02:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

These Strictly performance guys seem like real stand up guys.. very professional. lol

Good luck Chris! lol

calling out a privately owned & funded car w/ a tube frame drag car.. thats pretty funny.
Old 01-10-2005, 02:31 PM
8 Second Club

Like I said before, Ill bring a video recorder next time. Its cars, but it seems like everyone gets worked up over them no matter how old or young people are.

Like I told Gary, which all I wanted was a friendly grudge race, you can ask him yourself. I did not get upset until everyone at Fairmont started talking bad about my car, etc.. I was having fun, and Im sorry if you got upset because I was just messing with ya when I said fine heads up run what ya brung tonight from a dig against my buddy Chris's stock LS1.

All it is is Ford vs Chevy.. I've been to Richards home, Ive drinkin a few beers with him. I do not have a problem at all with him. I did not get mad last night when y'all commented my interior. I know how much my car weighs, and its alot. I did not mean to snap at you last night, but man you dont understand, if the motor was blown.. Im fucked, my personal funds do not have enough to buy a single piston, much less a set and new rings. My parents do not support us drag racing, they hate my car. Anyone on this board that knows me personally can tell ya that. Its just my habit.. I mean hobby lol!
Old 01-10-2005, 02:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by StrictlyPro
First all,where was your punk *** last night .Now you want to talk **** on this board F..k you.
How professional of you to represent your business so well....
Old 01-10-2005, 02:48 PM
On The Tree

Like I said before, Ill bring a video recorder next time. Its cars, but it seems like everyone gets worked up over them no matter how old or young people are.

Like I told Gary, which all I wanted was a friendly grudge race, you can ask him yourself. I did not get upset until everyone at Fairmont started talking bad about my car, etc.. I was having fun, and Im sorry if you got upset because I was just messing with ya when I said fine heads up run what ya brung tonight from a dig against my buddy Chris's stock LS1.

All it is is Ford vs Chevy.. I've been to Richards home, Ive drinkin a few beers with him. I do not have a problem at all with him. I did not get mad last night when y'all commented my interior. I know how much my car weighs, and its alot. I did not mean to snap at you last night, but man you dont understand, if the motor was blown.. Im fucked, my personal funds do not have enough to buy a single piston, much less a set and new rings. My parents do not support us drag racing, they hate my car. Anyone on this board that knows me personally can tell ya that. Its just my habit.. I mean hobby lol!
wanna race my cobra again....... just kidding man everybody else giving you **** might as well take part. get that car fixed now and
Old 01-10-2005, 02:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey Strictly When Are Yall Going To Run The Blue Camaro That Cracked Yalls Black 03 Cobra At The Clash.
Old 01-10-2005, 03:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

just save and fix it and get done right i know whats its like to break stuff and have sitting thier because you have no money
Old 01-10-2005, 08:15 PM
On The Tree

hey if the strictly guys keep talkin **** tell them ull get sarge on them
he was gonna kick that shot guys a$$ at hrp one night
it was funny ****!
Old 01-10-2005, 08:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

no elbison...for the one whole..
Old 01-10-2005, 08:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

chris if you need a piston i will help you out...just dont laugh when my car blows up ..
Old 01-10-2005, 09:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Kill him, you don't have anything to lose, I don't think.
Old 01-10-2005, 09:48 PM
10 Second Club

I wanna know when this race goes down, Powell i saw your car at icon that car is badass.
Old 01-10-2005, 10:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Insomniak
These Strictly performance guys seem like real stand up guys.. very professional. lol

Good luck Chris! lol

calling out a privately owned & funded car w/ a tube frame drag car.. thats pretty funny.
Just wanted to correct the issue of the Bandit car being a tube chasis is not correct. Its a full body 03 cobra with tubular k-member and tubed. Just relaying correct info.

Chris, when you get your car up and running I am still up for a freindly match with the black 93 fox. I still think I can tree you
Old 01-10-2005, 10:22 PM
10-Second Club

You know, I was there when most of the original **** was talked. I didn't hear it all but Powell is right, he was just talking 'friendly ****' to see what kind of 'friendly grudge match' he could set up. There are way to many other people that aren't even involved that need to just let the owners/shop set up the race & quit blowing this **** out of proportion.

I was looking forward to seeing a good race & see guys be good winners/losers & just go back to the shop & do what needs to be done to come out the next time to win.

Is this what we are about or just bitchin like a friggin soap opera? Run what ya brung, if you run for fun then it doesn't matter, win or lose! As far as being a fair race? When is it ever really fair? Cobras come with a blower stock & forged internals. LS1s come with more cubic inches.....what ever, not many of our cars stay stock nor do we always tell every mod under the hood/chasis. Chris, from what I understand, the bandit car is not a tubular chasis, it was just a stock 'body in white' that's been tubbed. Anyhow, i'm friends with guys from both shops and the last thing I want to see is people actually getting mad or fighting for real over some drama.

Chris, like mentioned above, I think it took a great deal of restraint for you to put the car back on the trailer, I know you will get the car running right, and when you do, just go talk to Richard or one of the owners of the cars from his shop & setup a friendly grudge race. I'd deal with them directly & not in front of a bunch of other people that are going to blow the **** out of proportion.

As for Strictly, I saw the car that ran the Blazer the other night & that car runs damn strong. I can't wait to see the races to come, if we can all just keep **** 'friendly' we should all have a good time!!!

Now, any of those Strictly cars run in my range? 11.5's or so?? Gary? Why'd you leave early with Vanessa the other night?
Old 01-10-2005, 10:25 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Modsquad
Now, any of those Strictly cars run in my range? 11.5's or so?? Gary? Why'd you leave early with Vanessa the other night?
Its on Mod, I'll bring out weinie car (green coupe) and well go at it. But if by chance you for some reason are able to beat the weinie car, I will just have to bring out the black beast to redeam his little brother! .

Quick Reply: Strictly Performance wants to race me in a RACE car!