View Poll Results: Should I race the Strictly Cars?!
Pill to Kill and crack that race cars ASS!
75.36%
Just crack the 03/04s ASS!
24.64%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Strictly Performance wants to race me in a RACE car!

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2005, 09:43 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Powell-go for it man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-09-2005, 11:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

when does powell plan on racing
Old 01-09-2005, 11:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Z06 JET
Hmm good luck, you will need it against that yellow mustange, it has seen some mid 8's hu, don't quote me on that but I thought it was deeper in the 8's than just a 8.90.

Hell I want to see you and the badbluess, line them up that would be one hell of a race if you ask me.

Good luck on the quest for 8's

JET
8.40's!!!!!
Old 01-09-2005, 11:55 PM
TECH Junkie

We were going to try to work something out with them tonight with one of those Modular Cobra's, but Powells motor started to act up (Some freaky stuff) so we decided to play it easy. That Black 03 Cobra looks like it's hauling ***. Should be a very close race.

Maybe next weekend we can get the race off.
Old 01-10-2005, 12:08 AM
TECH Junkie

was kinda of "freaky" he was waiting in line car turned on everything cool..... did a burnout....... then when he was staging.....some smoke.... didnt look normal..... ??????
Old 01-10-2005, 12:10 AM
8 Second Club

It was smoking when we got to the track, I dunno. Its creating Vacuum BIG TIME from the valve cover which there shouldnt be any!

Oh well heads are coming off and the motor is coming out for some temp work!
Old 01-10-2005, 01:22 AM
8 Sec Tuner

Old 01-10-2005, 01:29 AM
TECH Junkie

Just put the Tech 2 on it.
Old 01-10-2005, 02:26 AM
8 Sec Tuner

The tech 2 will change your oil and head gaskets...
Old 01-10-2005, 05:09 AM
10-Second Club

I'm just glad you didn't listen to the guys telling you to run it. An ounce of precaution can be worth a whole built motor Maybe all you need is gaskets & fluids to fix the problem now? But if you would have ran it, no telling what else would be on your to do list.
Old 01-10-2005, 10:02 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Modsquad
I'm just glad you didn't listen to the guys telling you to run it. An ounce of precaution can be worth a whole built motor Maybe all you need is gaskets & fluids to fix the problem now? But if you would have ran it, no telling what else would be on your to do list.
Wow. there are other people here that realize that. You have all of these other kids telling you "just run it dude, see what it does" Are they going to be there when it breaks to help you pay for the repair?

Powell once again you have impressed me with your decision not to run the car until we take a look at it. I know it's hard getting the car ready all week and buying nitrous etc. etc.. and going to the track and not being able to make a pass. But you know that's the way racing goes sometimes. We will get it back out there soon.

And to the guy from Strictly that came over to our pits AFTER he realized that our car was hurt and we were not going to make a pass and started running your mouth (if you read this) that was the biggest Punk Bitch move that I have seen in a while. Powells car will be out soon and you will get your race. I don't talk any **** to anyone if I don't have a car to back it up at the time so that's why you didn't hear from me last night. When my car is done, you will be the first to know.
Old 01-10-2005, 01:09 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 1 Bad Z
Wow. there are other people here that realize that. You have all of these other kids telling you "just run it dude, see what it does" Are they going to be there when it breaks to help you pay for the repair?

Powell once again you have impressed me with your decision not to run the car until we take a look at it. I know it's hard getting the car ready all week and buying nitrous etc. etc.. and going to the track and not being able to make a pass. But you know that's the way racing goes sometimes. We will get it back out there soon.

And to the guy from Strictly that came over to our pits AFTER he realized that our car was hurt and we were not going to make a pass and started running your mouth (if you read this) that was the biggest Punk Bitch move that I have seen in a while. Powells car will be out soon and you will get your race. I don't talk any **** to anyone if I don't have a car to back it up at the time so that's why you didn't hear from me last night. When my car is done, you will be the first to know.
Ditto to everything Mike said. We'll get everything figured out, taken care of, and we'll go back. There's always another weekend.

The best part about that guy coming over to our pits was when he got all bent out of shape when Powell told him to get the **** out. Haha.
Old 01-10-2005, 01:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1 Bad Z

First all,where was your punk *** last night .Now you want to talk **** on this board F..k you.You no what I look like .This has nothing to do with you!This is to Chris ,you talked all that **** at Fairmont saying your car ran 5's in the 1/8 and you were ready for are cars, I guess not.Your nothing but the mouth of the south,get your ducks in a row before you talk **** again.
Don't worry were not going anywhere,repair what you have to.For the record I did not know you car was hurt.Don't be made Chris when you don't get your way Dad can't buy any land from us or the move, heads-up.

You pick the color Yellow,Black,or Yellow
Old 01-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by KingCrapBox
Ditto to everything Mike said. We'll get everything figured out, taken care of, and we'll go back. There's always another weekend.

The best part about that guy coming over to our pits was when he got all bent out of shape when Powell told him to get the **** out. Haha.

Bent out of shape ha I was giving him his space thats cool,But you are a bitch to hide behind you computer
The name fits you crap box
Old 01-10-2005, 01:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by StrictlyPro
First all,where was your punk *** last night .Now you want to talk **** on this board F..k you.You no what I look like .This has nothing to do with you!This is to Chris ,you talked all that **** at Fairmont saying your car ran 5's in the 1/8 and you were ready for are cars, I guess not.Your nothing but the mouth of the south,get your ducks in a row before you talk **** again.
Don't worry were not going anywhere,repair what you have to.For the record I did not know you car was hurt.Don't be made Chris when you don't get your way Dad can't buy any land from us or the move, heads-up.

You pick the color Yellow,Black,or Yellow
When did Chris' car go 5's in the 1/8th mile?
Old 01-10-2005, 01:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by StrictlyPro
Bent out of shape ha I was giving him his space thats cool,But you are a bitch to hide behind you computer
The name fits you crap box
Looked like you were about to cry to me.
Old 01-10-2005, 01:40 PM
Texas Director

The Strictly guys do have a few fast cars, but they also talk a lot of unnecessary crap. We all have the same basic interest. There's no need to not keep it civil. Lets try and keep things interesting without letting it get into a pissing contest.

Strictly guys: What is the status of Andre's blue '03 Cobra? Does he still have the stock blower? I ran him a couple of times last year and I'm sure he'd like a rematch. Ask him to post up if he would like to set something up.
Old 01-10-2005, 01:41 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by KingCrapBox
When did Chris' car go 5's in the 1/8th mile?
You tell me Chris said it Sat. night.
Old 01-10-2005, 01:44 PM
TECH Junkie

I guess Chris is going to have to clarify.
Old 01-10-2005, 01:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mmiller
The Strictly guys do have a few fast cars, but they also talk a lot of unnecessary crap. We all have the same basic interest. There's no need to not keep it civil. Lets try and keep things interesting without letting it get into a pissing contest.

Strictly guys: What is the status of Andre's blue '03 Cobra? Does he still have the stock blower? I ran him a couple of times last year and I'm sure he'd like a rematch. Ask him to post up if he would like to set something up.
No Problem ,I will let him know and I do agree were FORD their CHEVY
I'm not mad I talk **** like the rest of them but don't take it personal.

Quick Reply: Strictly Performance wants to race me in a RACE car!