Badz Is Gone!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2005, 11:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Badz Is Gone!!!

Well it was a sad day to see the car roll off but you have to do what you have to do...It was fun running the car and I never thought it would go that far but now its finally gone...I have a clear picture of my new project after the home is completed and it will be a street driven machine. I had alot of fun with this car (BADZ) on the street but it turned into a trailor queen and since im only in and out on the weekends, I had no time for it but I do see an ls2 in the near future and I can't wait!!!!!

Now back to Nebraska..

Good thing is that I can watch others including my bro's car go down the track and it not cost me anything...
Old 01-30-2005, 11:26 AM
TECH Addict

nvr saw it run or anything but im quite sure it was a badass machine. good luck with ur up coming projects!
Old 01-30-2005, 08:53 PM
12 Second Club

That car was truly badass. I remember back in the day when you would come out to the starbucks in willowbrook and to the one on westhiemer and post oak with the BadZ. Oh the memories.
Old 01-30-2005, 10:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Bad Blu Formula
That car was truly badass. I remember back in the day when you would come out to the starbucks in willowbrook and to the one on westhiemer and post oak with the BadZ. Oh the memories.

that is old school... i remember when the car had borla on it... watching cars go from boltons to trailer queens really is something
Old 01-30-2005, 11:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

That really sucks. I know when my SS is gone I will feel the same way...

But you got to do what you got to do.....
(C6 stroker)
Old 01-31-2005, 06:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

i have a feeling you will be back soon enough....if your like me you will not be happy until you get another car....its a bad habit..
Old 01-31-2005, 07:51 AM
Banned

Ha ha I can remember when we were all out beltway bomming and I meet jeff. He was out in the mercedez, doing a little running.

Then one day he said I want a Z28, didnt take a week or less and me and him were in the garage putting on the Borla. Then the **** hit the fan, it was over, had to make is faster and faster. I have helped break that car down and put it back together so many times I am glad it is gone LOL.

It was fun and will be missed, can't wait till the next project you have jeff, one project at a time, the house first then the New Z06. That would be the **** or find a TT C5 Z06 and have fun.

JET
Old 01-31-2005, 07:51 AM

Yeah, the next project will be fun as it will be a street warrior with manners so me and my wife can enjoy it...

It was a weird feeling seeing the car roll down the street but I will soon get back in the groove..