Beaumont Area – AUTORAMA Benefiting West Brook H.S.'s Project Graduation - 03/05/05

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2005 | 11:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default Beaumont Area – AUTORAMA Benefiting West Brook H.S.'s Project Graduation - 03/05/05

Hope this is ok to post here.

AUTORAMA BENEFITING WEST BROOK'S PROJECT GRADUATION – March 5, 2005

This is to let yall know that there will be a car show to benefit West Brook High School’s (in Beaumont, TX) Project Graduation. All the info from their flyer is in the link above. I added a link on that page to some pics from last year’s show and you can also print your entry form from there if need be.

Was there last year for the first one and there was a nice turn out. Only a couple LS1 powered cars, some Mustangs, and good amount of classic cars & trucks for their first try. And yes, there were imports (mostly the students vehicles).

If yall can help spread the word around the area that would be great, this is for a good cause. Another show coming up will be LC-M's High School’s (in Orange, TX) Project Safe Graduation Benefit Car Show that will be on April 30th to help them raise some money for their Senior Class. Thank you for the time & space & hope to see some of yall out there.

Last edited by SebastianLopezJr; 03-04-2005 at 09:09 AM.
Old 02-19-2005 | 02:01 AM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Dang, wish it were later in the month like the one last year was... I would come look around, but I'm busy on the 5th.
Old 02-19-2005 | 08:45 AM
"The Drag Racing Director"

Sebastian,

I know the Wrestling Coach at Westbrook pretty well. I will help ya pass the word around my side of town.

Hey, Don't we have a points race on march 5th?

Coach

Last edited by Coach 02 A3 Z/28; 02-20-2005 at 11:34 AM.
Old 02-19-2005 | 11:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Last year it was after Spring Break, this year they wanted to have it before. Yeah Coach, points race at HRP on the 5th. Last year I went to show for a couple hours, then headed out of town to the track to make the first time trial. This year my GF is gonna stay with the LS1 car while I take the old race car to the track... as long as the weather is nice, if its too cold or raining she said she's gonna go home & come pick up the car later... hahaha

Got a PM asking why I put this up, I graduated from West Brook H.S., went to Project Graduation my senior year, & now work for Beaumont ISD at the Admin Building. Before working at the Admin Building, I taught at one of the elementary schools and some of the kids in my first class are seniors this year.... damn I'm getting old...
Old 02-20-2005 | 11:11 AM
12 Second Club

Damn if it wasnt such a long drive from katy id be there.

Kyle
Old 02-20-2005 | 11:44 AM
On The Tree

lol.. my wife went to westbrook.. and my inlaws are in beaumont.. any idea of any up coming events down there?
Old 02-20-2005 | 10:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by White_lightning
lol.. my wife went to westbrook.. and my inlaws are in beaumont.. any idea of any up coming events down there?
What kind of events you looking for?
Old 02-20-2005 | 11:34 PM
That's what she said...

SWEET, i'll be out there! maby you can save me a spot next to your car SLJ, i went out to wienerschnitzel yesterday night and it wasnt all that nice. there were a few nice cars, but not very many. me and blaSSt from this board met up and cruised over there to check it out. they wouldnt turn the damn lights on in the parkinglot and you couldnt see anything. they might have after we left but i'm not sure.

anway, i'm always looking for somthing to do. this sounds like fun. we had a thing called project celebration that went down after graduation last year. its like an all night party. they had this hypnotist guy there who was AMAZING! he made all these people do the funniest things. i was in doubt about it's legitamacy at first untill i saw the sheer TERROR on these people's face when he would tell them their *** was on fire! it was alot of fun. i think it was from like 10pm - 6am, gave away tv's computers, trips to NY and orlando, like $40k in prizes.
Old 02-21-2005 | 03:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm gonna try to make it out too. The Orange cruise did suck this month. Don't know what was up with the lights. Place emptied out about 7:00, usually goes to 9:00-10:00.

White Lightning - There is another show coming up March 19 in Bridge City.
Old 02-21-2005 | 01:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Cool. PM me sometime next week, I'll save spots if you want me to. I'm only gonna be out there till about 12:30 then I have to go to Baytown for a race.
Old 03-04-2005 | 09:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Bump for tomorrow's show.

Quick Reply: Beaumont Area – AUTORAMA Benefiting West Brook H.S.'s Project Graduation - 03/05/05