Went to Jail last night.....am i wrong for going?

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2005, 02:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i agree those guys deserve a lesson at the fat end of a bat. but usually pussies like that.. will resort to knifes, pipes, guns.. because they are PUSSIES.. its good your friends were there though.. to help control the situation.
Old 05-28-2005, 02:11 PM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=camarossdn]Wow that sucks. No we are not all pussies. I personally would of beat the **** out those guys. Don't think all Mexicans are like that. I personally have respect for woman.

Damn I thought it was only me who as Mexican American (born in Lubbock,TX) sometimes get embarrased by what some of "my people" do. Thats a ****** shame, thats why I am starting to hate the illegals, even though my ancestors are from Mexico I can assure you that they had respect for this county, Unlike some of the MOJADOS that think this country is a ****** FREE FOR ALL!
Old 05-28-2005, 02:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

[QUOTE=Seagraves#85]
Originally Posted by camarossdn
Wow that sucks. No we are not all pussies. I personally would of beat the **** out those guys. Don't think all Mexicans are like that. I personally have respect for woman.

Damn I thought it was only me who as Mexican American (born in Lubbock,TX) sometimes get embarrased by what some of "my people" do. Thats a ****** shame, thats why I am starting to hate the illegals, even though my ancestors are from Mexico I can assure you that they had respect for this county, Unlike some of the MOJADOS that think this country is a ****** FREE FOR ALL!
Right on man... it's guys(or as you said Mexican American) like you I can handle being around... One of my cousins is a mexican by marriage and he is a freaking real cool guy
Old 05-28-2005, 02:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

I have had a couple of jobs where i work with Mexican-American's and they honestly are some of the nicest and hardest working people i know. But it is ******* ghetto *** punk bitches like these guys paul had to deal with that give them ALL a bad rep. it sucks.

Paul, you had every right to stand up for youself like that. Complete bullshit for that to happen as well. I would definately get a case going against the Pasadena police department..

or you could just move up here to the nice north west side
Old 05-28-2005, 03:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Seagraves#85
Amen to that!

I've met a few Pasadena cops who get off on the whole "small town sheriff" John Wayne bullsh*t. I can't say I would have done anything differently from how you handled it, BUT had you called the cops on them before going over there, I think it would have ended better for you. Like I said, though, I doubt I would have had the cool to call the cops first.

-Mike
Old 05-28-2005, 05:35 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra
Amen to that!

I've met a few Pasadena cops who get off on the whole "small town sheriff" John Wayne bullsh*t. I can't say I would have done anything differently from how you handled it, BUT had you called the cops on them before going over there, I think it would have ended better for you. Like I said, though, I doubt I would have had the cool to call the cops first.

-Mike
That would have been a good situation for FOX 5.3 OC spray. Its the hottest **** on the market. Once he pulled his dick out, she should have sprayed some FOX all over his ****. I guarantee he wouldnt forget that for a LOOONG time.

http://www.foxlabs.com/FoxLabs.html
Old 05-28-2005, 05:52 PM
Teching In

What were the charges, and will it be easy enough for your attourney to get you out of?

I guess you KNOW to watch your car in the parking lot now, huh?
They didn't have any respect for your gal, they SURELY don't have any respect for your ****!
Old 05-28-2005, 06:51 PM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

your wife probably has grounds to press charges on the leasers of that apartment. also apartment management should be able to something about it.
as far as going to their place, nowadays a real man can't do that.(i know, i've lost jobs and been to jail over it). what you have to do is find another way to get at them. let them think the situation is forgotten, and when the situation is in your hand, let them HAVE IT. whether you get them evicted, kick there @$$, or whatever, you have to be smooth about that stuff to get away with it. stay cool
Old 05-28-2005, 08:50 PM
Tribe Shaman

buy a lager platter.
bake a **** load of ex lax brownies.
warp it up in nice pretty ribbon.
leave it at the door.

life is a bitch when you got the *****.

take one can of great stuff
2 feet of 1/4 inch vacuum hose.
attach hose to tube on great stuff can.
shove hose in tail pipe and squeeze the trigger.
foam will expand sealing off the tail pipe.

let them work on that to find the problem.

leave small empty bag of sugar on hood
with a small gas can.

old jedi mind trick is the best kind of pain.
it comes out of the wallet

best for last.
poke holes in the radiator hose with ice pick
loosen the oil drain plug down to the last thread.
Old 05-29-2005, 12:48 AM
TECH Addict

what did they take you in for?
Old 05-29-2005, 01:03 AM
FormerVendor

legally your in the wrong for this situation, ive been in this so many times.. From speaking with officers in these kinna scenarios that ive dealt with 1. your supposed to call the police and not go over there 2. when they shut there door im assuming they wanted you to leave and you didn't 3. Lets say they did harass your wife but now that youve been caught by police YOUR in the wrong and they are innocent...thats whats so fucked up about the law sometimes.. If it were me I would have odne the same hting cuz i get angry quick but yea id remain cool and let it go considering you were arrested..
Old 05-29-2005, 01:29 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by BigBronco
I have had a couple of jobs where i work with Mexican-American's
WTF are "Mexican Americans"? Pick one or the other.

Also, Paul, you should have rang the door bell, and greeted the guy w/ punches to the face.
Old 05-29-2005, 01:35 AM
Launching!

You did the right thing.

Just glad no one got hurt.

Be safe out there bro.
Old 05-29-2005, 10:36 AM
Staging Lane

Sorry your wife had to endure the treatment that she did from the two guys at the party. What were you charged with? If you just got out of the Pasadena jail, Im assumming you were charged with a Class C misdemeanor since you werent tranfered to HCSO...??

& I agree with the opinion that your wife should have called the police, the response would have been a 180 degree difference, but I understand how emotions would over run critical thinking...

Last edited by HMFIC; 05-29-2005 at 10:52 AM.
Old 05-29-2005, 11:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

wow, if i had a wife, and someone made her cry... i would have brought hell inside their house... im sorry u got screwed by the law... ive come to believe that most police will always screw you.
Old 05-29-2005, 11:58 AM
TECH Addict

Honestly, no, you did not do the right thing, IMO. The right thing would have been to contact the police and report sexual assault and attempted rape. Get the police report, have your wife ID the perps, collect evidence from the window of the car (if he had his ***** against it, there would be evidence of such).

And your lawyer telling you to commit felony battery? What the hell kind of lawyer is that? He obviously doesn't have your best interests in mind.

But, that's just my opinion.

I would also ditch the racist crap. There are ******** in all races, colors and creeds (including white).
Old 05-29-2005, 01:34 PM
Banned

You had every right to be mad as hell!!

But what you should have done is called the police on them and had them arrested for indecent exposure and attempted rape, public intoxication, etc etc.

I can understand how your emotions got out of control though.
Old 05-29-2005, 01:58 PM
TECH Resident

both the Stinkadena police and those two mexicans are fucked up. You did nothing wrong in my opinion. I would be furious is something like that happened to my gf.
Old 05-29-2005, 05:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

can anyone say wrongful arrest?

despite who was immediately in the wrong, the police were sloppy and chose not to actually investigate the situation any. there's statutes that govern over THAT, too

Last edited by cyphur_traq; 05-29-2005 at 05:26 PM.
Old 05-29-2005, 07:36 PM
Launching!

Get your wife one of those night sticks (think thats what there called), or a cattle prod, those hurt like a mother, and it woulda been funny as hell to get em when they did that. Even pepper spray, that stuff hurts too, had a can blow up once and no one told me about the towels they used to clean the mess, and i used one on my face, not fun. Or just get her a Desert Eagle.