Went to Jail last night.....am i wrong for going?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2005, 08:15 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
can anyone say wrongful arrest?

despite who was immediately in the wrong, the police were sloppy and chose not to actually investigate the situation any. there's statutes that govern over THAT, too

Yea, that's fucked up man. Those cops need to be filed on. Personally, I'd be in jail for attemped murder/murder right now. You just don't mess with my friends or family. Since I'm in law enforcement myself, I always have my Glock on me or close by. If two or more of them tried to jump me, there would be several Hydra-Shocks going into their sorry asses. The magic quote is "I was in fear of loosing my life". My g/f has a can of spray I gave her to carry. I told her if anyone even acted like they were going to try something, spray their ***, then call me..keep spraying occasionally if she has to..and don't let them leave until I get there to even the score
Old 05-29-2005, 09:19 PM
Launching!

Lawfully, I think you were in the wrong. But I'm sure any loving boyfriend or husband would do the same in that situation. I'm not a jealous guy, but I don't even like it when my girlfriend tells me that some guy hit on her, let alone pulling out his hot tamale. I feel you brotha, I've been the same situation. Not arrested, but protecting my girls honor and got worked over pretty good by three guys.
Old 05-29-2005, 09:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

the magic question is....... what did they take you to jail for?
Old 05-29-2005, 09:38 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by LS69TA
Yea, that's fucked up man. Those cops need to be filed on. Personally, I'd be in jail for attemped murder/murder right now. You just don't mess with my friends or family. Since I'm in law enforcement myself, I always have my Glock on me or close by. If two or more of them tried to jump me, there would be several Hydra-Shocks going into their sorry asses. The magic quote is "I was in fear of loosing my life". My g/f has a can of spray I gave her to carry. I told her if anyone even acted like they were going to try something, spray their ***, then call me..keep spraying occasionally if she has to..and don't let them leave until I get there to even the score
Are you an Officer?
Old 05-30-2005, 10:49 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by BigBronco
I have had a couple of jobs where i work with Mexican-American's and they honestly are some of the nicest and hardest working people i know. But it is ******* ghetto *** punk bitches like these guys paul had to deal with that give them ALL a bad rep. it sucks.

Paul, you had every right to stand up for youself like that. Complete bullshit for that to happen as well. I would definately get a case going against the Pasadena police department..

or you could just move up here to the nice north west side
I AGREE 100% WITH YOU, WAY TO PUT IT OUT LIKE THAT. NOT ALL OF US MEXICANS ARE BAD PEOPLE.ITS JUST THE THE DUMB ***** THAT GIVES US A BAD REPUTATION.SORRY THAT HAD TO HAPPEN.
Old 05-30-2005, 11:25 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by HMFIC
Are you an Officer?
Yea, going on 4 yrs. now.
Old 05-30-2005, 11:27 AM
SAI
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by CySevans
I would also ditch the racist crap. There are ******** in all races, colors and creeds (including white).
My thoughts also.
Old 05-30-2005, 02:16 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1badimp
What sounds fair? Yeah.i woulda loved to talk to the 2 guys. i woulda beat the ever loving **** out of them~!!

Now im not downing all mexicans. I have respect for Mexicans, its wetbacks i dont. every race has the bad seeds, and it just happens to be the wetbacks that got the short stick in this situation.

Paul
Beautifully said. I'm Mexican-American and I know exactly what you mean. But I think we should just take all idiots from each race and put them under the same catagory. I'm sorry these assheads did this to your wife. It's people like this that give us mexicans a bad name. These and the guys you see on Wildest Police Chases. Oh and those that put spinning hubcaps on aerostar vans, and those that drop aerostar vans. I can go on forever and ever. I live 5 minutes from the mexican border and I live in a ghetto.
Old 05-30-2005, 02:27 PM
TECH Regular

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Freakin' DA wouldn't take burglary on the jerk that broke into my house (HPD recovered my stuff from his garage) but will take some BS charges someone dreams up!

Go figure! Hope it all works out for ya!
Old 05-30-2005, 11:10 PM
TECH Addict

Yea, going on 4 yrs. now.
If you were in "law enforcement" you wouldn't be threatening "attempted murder" with your glock. The badge does not put you above the law. Fear of "losing" your life does not mean first putting yourself directly in harms way by banging on the guys door with a bunch of friends in tow. That puts YOU on the offensive. Now I understand how anger and emotions can get involved, but, damn, you need to have more control here BECAUSE you are in law enforcement. Enforcing the law does not mean taking the law into your own hands. If this is the kind of person you are, then discretion is in order because you certainly would not want any witnesses nor public admission of your tendencies to seek revenge with deadly force.

Now that that disclaimer is out, I feel the same way. No one messes with my family and gets away with it. Difference is, no one would know what, when or how I would even the score.

Last edited by CySevans; 05-30-2005 at 11:22 PM.
Old 05-31-2005, 12:19 AM
TECH Addict

so what did they take you in for?
Old 05-31-2005, 09:31 AM
Launching!

Paul

Sorry to hear bout the stupid **** your lady had to go through.... All I can say is just wait till the time is right!!!!!!!!! Your opportunity will present itself.

Rick
Old 05-31-2005, 09:58 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ivans02ss
I AGREE 100% WITH YOU, WAY TO PUT IT OUT LIKE THAT. NOT ALL OF US MEXICANS ARE BAD PEOPLE.ITS JUST THE THE DUMB ***** THAT GIVES US A BAD REPUTATION.SORRY THAT HAD TO HAPPEN.

Of course Mexicans aren't all bad.

I just think we get alot of their rejects

Come to think of it, I guess we all (Americans) were rejects at one time or another
Old 05-31-2005, 09:59 AM
TECH Apprentice

Alright im here, went out of town for the weekend.

Alright...Clearly some of you people cant read. I wasnt makign racist threats. As stated, i have respect for the mexicans, its the wetbacks i dont. And as stated above again, i said that every race has there bad seeds. So stopp all the Your a racist person, and knock that **** off, cause i clearly stated that i wasnt singling every mexican on the planet. Just the wetbacks.

And now, i went to Jail for assult. Im just glad that i didnt have a pistol inside my house or on me or they would have charged my with Assault with a Deadly weapon.

And my attorny is a good man. That all i have to say...he helped me and my family out for over 25 years. Oh, and its pointless calling the cops in Pasadena, They never do **** except make an apperance. THATS IT! They are a bunch of lazy mother *******. So its stupid and pointless for me to call the cops, cause all they woulda done is just asked a few questions and left.

Paul
Old 05-31-2005, 10:13 AM
TECH Veteran

CySevans, I think you misunderstood what I'd said. I didn't say I'd be banging on the guys door with a bunch of friends. I'd go alone b/c none of my buddies live that close to me. I will tell anyone, anywhere, anytime, that I will not have one hesitation about killing them if I have to, to defend my own or someone elses life. That's how I was taught in the police academy, and that has been my belief all of my life. I will not be overpowered and have my own gun used against me. I will take down as many as I have to, so that I go home after it's all said and done. That's my perspective when I'm out on patrol. I will not seek revenge with deadly force, but I will use it to save my own *** if I have to. I'll let my lawyer get the revenge in court. "I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by six."
Old 05-31-2005, 11:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You need to have your wife call pasadena PD and file on the two mexicans. They at least commited disorderly conduct (one for exposure, one for offensive gesture.) Even if the charges dont go anywhere it will give your attorney more ammunition in court, especially when you request a jury trial and make those ***** stand before others as witnesses in your trial while your wife tells the jury what they did. Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Have your wife file charges!!!!

EDIT: If Pasadena PD says that they cannot identify the mexicans ask them why they put you in jail without getting ID on witnesses against you.
Old 05-31-2005, 11:49 AM
TECH Veteran

like the T-shirt says, "Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them"

Pasadena isn't exatly a nice area, its a place where whites are the minorites, and english is the second language.

Speaking from the wife point of view, its hard to say what I would have done in your wife's situation. Probably when I first saw what was going on I would have walked back inside and told my husband what was going on out there and ask him to go with me or at least walk me to the car. Maybe there would have been less a chance of something like that happening. But then again, I have heard when Mexican's (wetback, whatever you want to call them) get drunk they are crazy. Luckily I have never had to experince it myself, just what others have told me.

Also what has already been said, you or your wife should have contacted the cops as soon as the inceident happened, but I understand how in a situation like that your just pissed and you dont think logicly. Because it has happened once, there is a chance some similar could happen again, since you still live there and so do they, so next time just know what how you are going to handle the situation.
Old 05-31-2005, 05:22 PM
TECH Addict

CySevans, I think you misunderstood what I'd said. I didn't say I'd be banging on the guys door with a bunch of friends. I'd go alone b/c none of my buddies live that close to me. I will tell anyone, anywhere, anytime, that I will not have one hesitation about killing them if I have to, to defend my own or someone elses life. That's how I was taught in the police academy, and that has been my belief all of my life. I will not be overpowered and have my own gun used against me. I will take down as many as I have to, so that I go home after it's all said and done. That's my perspective when I'm out on patrol. I will not seek revenge with deadly force, but I will use it to save my own *** if I have to. I'll let my lawyer get the revenge in court. "I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by six."
You and I are definitely in agreement here.
Old 05-31-2005, 07:26 PM
SSU, come over and relax

that sucks i bet those guys are gonna be looking over their shoulders for a while now
Old 05-31-2005, 07:37 PM
TECH Veteran