me vs 404fwhp SRT4 vs K04 turbo'd S4 *Vid*

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2005, 06:01 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NickcZ28
In regards to all this roll vs. dig racing, I love going from a roll, as long as its not faster than 60mph..ad actually rather go from a roll than a dig because, For 1 I am a 6 speed car and dont pull any 60 foots better than a 1.85..for 2 its alot easier on the car..I dont mean to dig up old **** but awhile back V6bird and I raced I wanted a roll for sure because he 60's with the best of them, and from a roll it would even the ods alittle..so I can see where these Neons are coming from. so i say Give them there roll, dont be sceeered..if you lose you lose..if you win you win.. theres always someone else that can kick your ***...
Logic prevails Buy that man a ceegar.
Old 06-07-2005, 06:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by AR50
You just had to throw in your BS two cents didn't you? Trying to up your post count?

In regards to what you said, I raced a modded TA at Ennis on Friday. First time ever for me at the track. My 60' was 2.2, MPH was 112.16 vs his 106.45. The next race I ran another TA. My 60' was 2.2, mph was 112.07 vs his 102.38. Smoked them both. Well I'll be damned. Both from a dig and the rwd lost. Go figure. I also had a boost leak and running only 24 psi. Now go **** on another thread Sweetpants. I should hope that the V-8s>I4.
and u shouldnt even be on this site ****!! take ur 2 posts and split! upping my posts i'm on here everyday and you just troll in here and think u can talk your **** ! with those trap speeds those LS1's arent very modded. And don't give me ur excuses about boost leak !! I saw the vid u got ur *** handed to u. I'm friends with Insomz and he's a stand up guy win or lose > but I guess u did not pay close attention to what I posted earlier. And yes a v- 8 is greater than a 4cyl its the mods that count. And dont make ur gay remarks to me
Old 06-07-2005, 06:09 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by mellowyellow02
and u shouldnt even be on this site ****!! take ur 2 posts and split! upping my posts i'm on here everyday and you just troll in here and think u can talk your **** ! with those trap speeds those LS1's arent very modded. And don't give me ur excuses about boost leak !! I saw the vid u got ur *** handed to u. I'm friends with Insomz and he's a stand up guy win or lose > but I guess u did not pay close attention to what I posted earlier. And yes a v- 8 is greater than a 4cyl its the mods that count. And dont make ur gay remarks to me
geeeeeeeez man hes just defending his kind, Dont tell me youve never been on DFW stangs or other forums...And yes those trap speeds are very low they sound like stockish AUTOmatics...
Old 06-07-2005, 06:10 PM
11 Second Club

PS Mellowyellow do you work off hwy121??
Old 06-07-2005, 06:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by slowsrt4
This will always be an on going challenge.

Who ever made a "so-called real race" a from a dig?
And i think its a matter of preference on what u want to go from.

If a roll is not a race why do so many people do it? <--Including RWD guys? I guess they just like to drive fast next to each other but that doesnt mean who is quicker?

A race is a race. Get over it. If u dont want to go from a roll or whatever the race might be then dont run ur mouth.

I have agreed to run InsomZ@ the track once he gets it done and once i get what i need done.

They weigh in at roughly 3100lbs.

yes a race is a race but 4 most of us its not from a roll.. my car is all low end not high. so a 60mph punch is not my cup of tea/ and like I said in previous post we're not ur enemy its the imports.
Old 06-07-2005, 06:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

geeeeeeeez man hes just defending his kind, Dont tell me youve never been on DFW stangs or other forums...And yes those trap speeds are very low they sound like stockish AUTOmatics...
No I dont work out that way. and no I dont have any reason to go to other sites I'm only interested in the car I have. He's not defending no one but himself telling me to go from my turf won't cut it with me I would not disrespect him by talking **** on his!!!!!!!
Old 06-07-2005, 06:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Oh I just upped my post count again..
Old 06-07-2005, 06:46 PM
On The Tree

In regards to all this roll vs. dig racing, I love going from a roll, as long as its not faster than 60mph..ad actually rather go from a roll than a dig because, For 1 I am a 6 speed car and dont pull any 60 foots better than a 1.85..for 2 its alot easier on the car..I dont mean to dig up old **** but awhile back V6bird and I raced I wanted a roll for sure because he 60's with the best of them, and from a roll it would even the ods alittle..so I can see where these Neons are coming from. so i say Give them there roll, dont be sceeered..if you lose you lose..if you win you win.. theres always someone else that can kick your ***...
OMG!!!

I thought i would never see that in my life.

Thanks for getting where i am coming from.

U either win some or lose some a race is a race.
Old 06-07-2005, 06:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

OMG!!!

I thought i would never see that in my life.

Thanks for getting where i am coming from.

U either win some or lose some a race is a race.
are u and insom going at it tonite ? If so I wish I could be there but have to work ...................Hmmm maybe I'll drive the big truck there!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-07-2005, 06:53 PM
TECH Regular

I can be there to give a 100% objective opinion of the outcome.

Lemme know!!!!
Old 06-07-2005, 06:58 PM
Teching In

MellowYellow: Wow you seem to talk alot of egotistical crap. All the verbal assaults make me think you was abused as a child. You really need to calm down before you have heart failure. The thing you fail to realize AR50 came on this site for many reasons. One the car his car raced is on this site. Two he enjoys all cars, not just his own. Third so he could meet unique people like yourself. Ignorance is a gift and we have all seen that you have been gifted well. Try enjoying life a little bit more.

And to be honest with you. I was at the track the night AR50 ran and the 2 cars mentioned where not factory models. They where modded. Maybe not as highly as you guys supercars and all but, none the less modded. It was AR50s first time on a track ever and he took those cars and a few other decently modded RWD power houses. (This is at 22psi pushing 350ish whp.)

And Chris I think you can take this guy from a Dig. You have decent skills there big guy. And run this Mellow guy too! Disgrace him till it hurts!!!!
Old 06-07-2005, 07:00 PM
On The Tree

Oh I just upped my post count again..
WOW u got a little upset there... Calm down.

Oh yeah 3 post in a row only counts as one. ;-)

This is going to be fun. Yes i will be there tonight. As for insomz he said he would.

I will make sure to get everything on camera so we dont have no mixed reviews.
Old 06-07-2005, 07:04 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Uncivil Racer
MellowYellow: Wow you seem to talk alot of egotistical crap. All the verbal assaults make me think you was abused as a child. You really need to calm down before you have heart failure. The thing you fail to realize AR50 came on this site for many reasons. One the car his car raced is on this site. Two he enjoys all cars, not just his own. Third so he could meet unique people like yourself. Ignorance is a gift and we have all seen that you have been gifted well. Try enjoying life a little bit more.

And to be honest with you. I was at the track the night AR50 ran and the 2 cars mentioned where not factory models. They where modded. Maybe not as highly as you guys supercars and all but, none the less modded. It was AR50s first time on a track ever and he took those cars and a few other decently modded RWD power houses. (This is at 22psi pushing 350ish whp.)

And Chris I think you can take this guy from a Dig. You have decent skills there big guy. And run this Mellow guy too! Disgrace him till it hurts!!!!
Are u talking about mellowyellow? I believe he told me before he dont race his car.

I dont have much room to talk when its from a dig.
Old 06-07-2005, 07:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 240M3SRT
I can be there to give a 100% objective opinion of the outcome.

Lemme know!!!!
clear ur schedule.. its looks like we need u tonite Unbiased Opinion Man!!!!
Old 06-07-2005, 07:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Uncivil Racer

You see what I mean. you guys come here to talk **** and thats it nothing with any point to it. Verbal assault !! where !! He fired the first shot not me and I too like all cars. Ego I dont have 1 I havent said my car was fast at anytime I'm at the tip of the Iceberg when it comes to mods have'nt really decided which way to go. And again you're buddy ar50 blasted his mouth off at me. and just why are u here ? You dont see me trolling over at the str fourms do you?
Old 06-07-2005, 07:10 PM
((((((Administrator))))))

Ok guys chill out! No more fighting or name calling!

mellowyellow02- "Mellow" out!

If you guys continue I will lock this thread.

Craig
Old 06-07-2005, 07:13 PM
Teching In

How is it trolling? You dont like what you hear, therefore it is trolling? Get over it. There was no bashing at all. And what is this. He started it. What is next nanny nanny boo boo? Come on now. And discussing a Race that happened in my city that I know the people involved isnt trolling.
Old 06-07-2005, 07:13 PM
Teching In

Go Mod Go!
Old 06-07-2005, 07:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Are u talking about mellowyellow? I believe he told me before he dont race his car.

I dont have much room to talk when its from a dig.
You are correct I don't even drive my car as much as I'd like to. And I don't have enough power in my opinion. And for the record i'm not upset at all. I just think its kind of funny you guys are here and dont show any respect!! I certainly wouldnt go to where u post and disrespect any of you.
Old 06-07-2005, 07:15 PM
On The Tree

You see what I mean. you guys come here to talk **** and thats it nothing with any point to it. Verbal assault !! where !! He fired the first shot not me and I too like all cars. Ego I dont have 1 I havent said my car was fast at anytime I'm at the tip of the Iceberg when it comes to mods have'nt really decided which way to go. And again you're buddy ar50 blasted his mouth off at me. and just why are u here ? You dont see me trolling over at the str fourms do you?
Hey i never came here to talk ****. I came and have never talked **** about anyones car.

I respect the fact u dont race ur car. As i was telling uncivil.

I have much respect for all cars bc anything can be fast. So i wonder on different forums.