Man have I got a story to tell!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2005, 12:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zangel
Let me get this straight... you were in BW3's parking lot (PRIVATE PROPERTY) when they flagged you down? If that is the case, they couldn't do **** to you unless BW3's actually called the cops... they were just ******* with you!
God bless Private Property.
Old 07-04-2005, 12:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SiL3NtXWS6
What part of 1960 is "black knight" usually on?
he's usually around HW 6 and 290 area but ive seen him down by 45 and 1960 and willowbrook area i guess it just depends
Old 07-04-2005, 12:42 PM
TECH Regular

Good DWI tips:

1. Don't do any field sobriety tests..no follow the pen, one leg stand, walk the line ****.
2. Don't admit to drinking.
3. Say as little as possible.
4. Don't take a breath test.
5. Keep in mind that your always being video/audio taped.

It will be next to impossible to get a conviction with no evidence and will be the officers word against yours.
Old 07-04-2005, 12:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by red01z28
he's usually around HW 6 and 290 area but ive seen him down by 45 and 1960 and willowbrook area i guess it just depends

Good... No where close to me.
Old 07-04-2005, 12:50 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Me and a few of my friends have been stoped by that HPD cop in the movie theater parking lot. He was also being an *** to us, but let us go with out any trouble.
Old 07-04-2005, 01:24 PM
TECH Addict

Damn, you shoulda stalled it up...lol. Oh well you lucky biatch.
Old 07-04-2005, 01:56 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by electricz28
Yeah dude don't blow or submit to any test especially in Look for the loop holes. They going to saya bunch of ****, you know the scare tactics just tell them

LOL. The best loop hole is just don't drink and drive.
Old 07-04-2005, 02:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

has anyone filed a complaint on this "black knight" character?
Old 07-04-2005, 03:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Texas TransAm
Good DWI tips:

1. Don't do any field sobriety tests..no follow the pen, one leg stand, walk the line ****.

It will be next to impossible to get a conviction with no evidence and will be the officers word against yours.
ill keep those tips in mind if that ever happens again
Old 07-04-2005, 04:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

In the state of Texas, saying no to a breath test is the same as an admission of guilt; that is strong evidence the state can use against you and will definitely result in a conviction...like stated beforehand, the best prevention is to not drink and drive

Last edited by PhatT/A; 07-04-2005 at 07:52 PM.
Old 07-04-2005, 06:24 PM
TECH Regular

The strongest evidence against you is a video tape of you screwing up a field sobriety test then a breath test record showing you above the limit.

It would be awful hard to convict someone when its the officer word against yours. If you don't comply with the field sobriety test they have no evidence to base a DWI arrest on other than "bad driving". If they insist and arrest anyway, the refusal of a breath test is that much less they have.

Saying no is not an admission of guilt. You will lose your DL for 180 days but nothing an ALR hearing can't take care of. If this were an admission of guilt I would have a hell of a lot more convictions under my belt. I had a guy that TOOK the test, blew a 0.21 (0.08 is the limit for those that don't know) and STILL got off because he paid for a DAMN good attorney and got my probable cause for stop thrown out.

Yes, I do agree, NOT drinking and driving is the best way to avoid the arrest and makes the road safer for everyone.
Old 07-04-2005, 07:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Y'all are VERY lucky. I have never heard of the Black Knight letting anyone go.
Old 07-04-2005, 07:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

The strongest evidence against you is a video tape of you screwing up a field sobriety test then a breath test record showing you above the limit.

It would be awful hard to convict someone when its the officer word against yours. If you don't comply with the field sobriety test they have no evidence to base a DWI arrest on other than "bad driving". If they insist and arrest anyway, the refusal of a breath test is that much less they have.

Saying no is not an admission of guilt. You will lose your DL for 180 days but nothing an ALR hearing can't take care of. If this were an admission of guilt I would have a hell of a lot more convictions under my belt. I had a guy that TOOK the test, blew a 0.21 (0.08 is the limit for those that don't know) and STILL got off because he paid for a DAMN good attorney and got my probable cause for stop thrown out.

Yes, I do agree, NOT drinking and driving is the best way to avoid the arrest and makes the road safer for everyone.
hmmm, my understanding was that not taking a breath test was the same as an admission of guilt, I will ask at work this week to double check...

From my experience, a breath test alone is not the strongest evidence for the state to use, lawyers tend to poke a lot of holes through breath tests in court...the strongest evidence in my experience has been the officer's testimony(such as an officer stating that the def. said no to breath test, or def. was seen swerving in and out etc.) Yes, video to go along with the testimony is also extremely useful...an officer's testimony is always assumed to be credible unless the defendant can demonstrate otherwise (extremely difficult), in our court we convict people daily on credible police officer testimony alone...ex. Officer says you ran a stoplight, defendant claims the light was yellow and not red...we still convict; on what you ask? Police officer testimony

are you a prosecutor? which court? (feel free to PM me)

Last edited by PhatT/A; 07-04-2005 at 07:54 PM.
Old 07-04-2005, 11:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by red01z28
yea tyler i met up with Will, the cop even told me to "tell your buddy in the "FIREBIRD" to quiet down his car also".
Ha! I was hitting it up the Greens Rd ramp at full romp on 249 while all this was probably going on. Surprised they didn't try to come after or call ahead.. oh well, and yes Jason is quite a lucky bastard, you people have no idea...

Moral of the story, don't drink and drive and rev and lie about your V6... haha... And to my knowledge, those cops hang out around there to make sure people aren't getting robbed/raped/murdered in the parking lot after the theater lets out. I guess you always have a chance of one of something like that happening with all the thugs that hang out at AMC... I dunno what sort of jurisdictional power is granted to them by the owners of the property though.

Last edited by txhorns281; 07-05-2005 at 12:14 AM.
Old 07-05-2005, 12:08 AM
Banned

sounds to me like the black night got some ***
Old 07-05-2005, 12:36 AM
TECH Resident

Old 07-05-2005, 02:22 AM
TECH Regular

Good DWI tips:

What about if say TABC tried to give you a PI and giving you a pen test while walking around...What if you refuse it?? Wouldn't they arrest you? The reason I ask is because they tried to get me this at the Crawfish festival and I had just bought my first beer...
Old 07-05-2005, 02:28 AM
TECH Junkie

the TABC are some mean ****'s. don't mess with those guyz. they will f you up.
Old 07-05-2005, 03:29 AM
TECH Regular

Oh believe me I know that, I was just minding my own business...Its not like I was yelling or acting like an idiot...
Old 07-05-2005, 03:51 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by KingCrapBox
the TABC are some mean ****'s. don't mess with those guyz. they will f you up.
No ****, they got my friend for MIP a couple years back. I just wanted to ask the cop a question after it was over and this fat *** he was working with got right in my face. I mean really, if I wanted to do something do you think I would of talked to his partner first?

You know, when I think about it there should be no such thing as a stiffer penalty for crimes against a police officer. I mean, either raise everyone to the same standard to lower the officers to ours. And while I'm at it, they shouldn't be allowed to violate any law for any reason.

Quick Reply: Man have I got a story to tell!!!!