Big trucks ever tryin to hang with a LS1?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2005 | 04:56 PM
Staging Lane

but how can you know the out come before the race, alot of diesel can appear stock unlike gassers
Old 08-06-2005 | 05:34 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 99TurboDiesel
but how can you know the out come before the race, alot of diesel can appear stock unlike gassers
this had nothing to do with diesels..i was tlakin about like jacked up trucks and trucks on dubs suburbans minivans etc. yall assumed diesels and all these race trucks..lets like stop arguing and let this thread die because its getting old and too many peeps are jumping my bones..
Old 08-06-2005 | 06:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by GAME OVER
im sorry but your a fuking idiot..no i do not have a race car so why would i race a race truck..i neversaid i didn't want to waiste my time on street trucks i stated "i didn't want to waiste my time on trucks that i already knew the outcome of before the light turns green" so shut the *** up and stop whoring threads trying to come at me. If anyone was worried i htink it would be your *** because all you seem to do is make posts that try to make me feel that "trucks are better than cars" which was never stated and i do not beleive..they both hold a purpose, as for you STFU and move around with your lame ***
Dude what are you talking about....

Oh and by the way you dont know the outcome of everrace before the light turns green....

Im worried alright.... damn... you got me there

Your reaching for **** now, because you realized your a dumb ****.....

I never said that trucks are better than cars.. and I never said cars are better than trucks...

I didnt say a race truck.... A diesel is not a race truck..... he can run just as fast on the street with street radials...

Let me guess you wouldnt race him because you know you would get beat...which is by the way.....

Theres always going to be someone faster than you out there... that goes with anyone... I just hope one day you decide to race a minivan and he blows you the **** away... then maybe your dumb **** holster will close!!
Old 08-06-2005 | 06:28 PM
Teching In

Ive had ls1's try to race me before(Dodge 4x4) cuz i have 3 inch exhaust and 4 inch tips, my trucks nothin compared to ls1 i know it they know it but some people like to race(and be stupid), any of u slow *** truck guys like me have this problem o BTW there jus showin off wat they got, thats all
Old 08-06-2005 | 07:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Come on girls, keep going!!!
Old 08-06-2005 | 08:02 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by CAMMIN03'
Dude what are you talking about....

Oh and by the way you dont know the outcome of everrace before the light turns green....

Im worried alright.... damn... you got me there

Your reaching for **** now, because you realized your a dumb ****.....

I never said that trucks are better than cars.. and I never said cars are better than trucks...

I didnt say a race truck.... A diesel is not a race truck..... he can run just as fast on the street with street radials...

Let me guess you wouldnt race him because you know you would get beat...which is by the way.....

Theres always going to be someone faster than you out there... that goes with anyone... I just hope one day you decide to race a minivan and he blows you the **** away... then maybe your dumb **** holster will close!!
How old are you? So your saying there are NO race trucks that are deisel..get a life and go drink your urine
Old 08-06-2005 | 08:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Old 08-07-2005 | 12:37 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by GAME OVER
How old are you? So your saying there are NO race trucks that are deisel..get a life and go drink your urine
Dude no one said that there were no diesel race trucks....

Where are you getting this **** from.... There are, but most probably 99% of them are not........

Get a life???

Your the 50 year old arguing about trucks beating ls1's...

It happens... I know for alittle while LS1 and other were king.... But dude I know your stuck in the old times.... Get over it..... Trucks are getting faster and faster...

and by the way your bitching, it sounds like you have had your *** hole reamed by a few of them!!
Old 08-07-2005 | 12:41 AM
FormerVendor

.... A diesel is not a race truck...
you didn't say that right?
Old 08-07-2005 | 12:54 AM
FormerVendor

Your the 50 year old arguing about trucks beating ls1's...
Explain to me, where i was arguining about "Trucks Beating an LS1"..go look at the title of this thread because you might need glasses. Just end your little parade on trying to make me look bad just because you dont agree with this topic. Soundin like a damn junior high kid. When all is said and done you still cant beat me so until you can then you should probably keep it hush because everyone knows someone faster and you trying to make me look slower than every truck on the planet really isn't working. so YES there are trucks that can hand me my *** but NO you cant do it so STFU and get out of the Texas Section and go to your own section and ***** their threads, look how far this topic has gone off because you keep riding my nuts with "trucks this and trucks that"....THIS POST WAS NOT TO BASH TRUCKS IN ANY WAY SO STOP MAKING YOURSELF BELEIVE THAT..this was a post to ask anyone if they have the same experiences, you came in here claiming that "not all trucks are slow" well no ****, neither are all vans, or any other vehicle modded up..THIS WAS ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE..GET A LIFE AND GOHUMP YOUR TRUCK BECAUSE NOONE GIVES A DAMN ABOUT ITS POTENTIAL..mods lock this up, its gettin out of hand
Old 08-07-2005 | 06:21 AM
((((((Administrator))))))
10 Year Member20 Year Member

This thread is done!