Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got some more pics for you guys.

Old 08-28-2005, 11:45 AM
TECH Resident

Old 08-28-2005, 02:20 PM
On The Tree

you must have spent the whole night looking for those pics ,we will see come november bandwaggon boy,i will be sure to post that disappointed look on ut fans faces and the scoreboard when they lose to ou again,osu is gonna beat them to,can you say alamo bowl ,all the pressures on you now because your team is supposed to win,talk to me in 3 months
Old 08-28-2005, 02:52 PM
Texas Director

It really cracks me up how aggys live vicariously through OU. That is so lame. Texas OWNS the ags and all you have is OU smack since you don't have any of your own to talk. Try taking care of business on the field against UT first and then talk your noise. a$m is just a middle of the road team in the Big 12. Tech is a better football program than a$m's!

aggys like to throw stones at Texas, yet you have things going on like 4-8 seasons, losing to OU 77-0 (and quitting), losing to B - A - Y - L - O - R, all of the arrests, scheduling the Tier II bowl against Tech in Dallas, texags, getting blown out in the Cotton Bowl against Tennessee 38-7, and all of the goofy, wacked "traditions" at a$m.

No one has much respect for a$m as an athletic program and you guy wonder why? Texas has more national championships than a$m has students, lol.

The ***** envy never ends...
72-34-5
Old 08-28-2005, 03:02 PM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by mmiller
It really cracks me up how aggys live vicariously through OU. That is so lame. Texas OWNS the ags and all you have is OU smack since you don't have any of your own to talk. Try taking care of business on the field against UT first and then talk your noise. a$m is just a middle of the road team in the Big 12. Tech is a better football program than a$m's!

aggys like to throw stones at Texas, yet you have things going on like 4-8 seasons, losing to OU 77-0 (and quitting), losing to B - A - Y - L - O - R, all of the arrests, scheduling the Tier II bowl against Tech in Dallas, texags, getting blown out in the Cotton Bowl against Tennessee 38-7, and all of the goofy, wacked "traditions" at a$m.

No one has much respect for a$m as an athletic program and you guy wonder why? Texas has more national championships than a$m has students, lol.

The ***** envy never ends...
72-34-5

the tech/A&M game in dallas was thought up by dallas mayor laura miller. Its a great move on her part to bring more revenue into the city. (poor arguement miller)

last time i checked tennessee was actually ranked #3 in preseason polls(weak)

texags? wtf? a website? pissed off?

the only people that don't have respect for a&m are the longhorn faithfull. most the teams that play against A&M are rspectfull of the team and the school. (clemson is actually honoring the corps of cadets for the game this saturday)

traditions are traditions, if tu wasn't a far liberal school, it might have some.

i'm OFFICIALY done with this thread. lock it and call it a day, there should be 3-4 more of them this season.

good luck texas, your gonna need it againt some of your teams.

-jon
Old 08-28-2005, 03:20 PM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by Spazdout
the tech/A&M game in dallas was thought up by dallas mayor laura miller. Its a great move on her part to bring more revenue into the city. (poor arguement miller)

last time i checked tennessee was actually ranked #3 in preseason polls(weak)

texags? wtf? a website? pissed off?

the only people that don't have respect for a&m are the longhorn faithfull. most the teams that play against A&M are rspectfull of the team and the school. (clemson is actually honoring the corps of cadets for the game this saturday)

traditions are traditions, if tu wasn't a far liberal school, it might have some.

i'm OFFICIALY done with this thread. lock it and call it a day, there should be 3-4 more of them this season.

good luck texas, your gonna need it againt some of your teams.

-jon
I agree its time to move on. A couple of things in closing:

It looks like a copycat thing to have Tech and a$m play in Dallas when UT and OU have been playing there since the '20's. It also looks like a$m is trying to dodge having to go to Lubbock every other year because they can't beat Tech and it makes it look like the aggy brass is admitting that fact by moving the game. For the most part, all of the aggy fans are against the move.

Last year Tennessee wasn't rated that highly and had several losses. Its got nothing to do with this year, lol. Its not like you lost to USC.

texags is the "official" a$m website/message board for aggy posters. They continually give the rest of the world free comedic humor due to their delusional beliefs. You should go and check it out some time. I would hope that you don't fall into that group of maroon morons.

Its not just Longhorns that don't have respect for aggy. A LOT of people feel that way, and a lot of it has to do with the goober toy soldier frat called the corps and all of the weird things aggys like to call "traditions".

Texas has plenty of traditons, as does a$m and many other schools. aggys like to think they have the market cornered on tradition and that everyone else is in awe of them. Get over your arrogant selves.

Every team that wins needs luck. Some just need more luck than others. aggys jealousy and envy of Texas clouds their ability to give credit where credit is due. Texas is a better school and is the superior athletic program in the state, and that gnaws at aggy. aggy wants all of the world to revere and respect them, yet they give none themselves. You gotta give respect to get respect.

Good luck this year ags, YOU'RE going to need it!

Last edited by mmiller; 08-28-2005 at 03:26 PM.
Old 08-28-2005, 03:50 PM
On The Tree

UT baby.....
Old 08-28-2005, 04:22 PM
Ginger Hater

it is a copycat thing, the city of dallas a very money hungry economy, thrive off of the state fair. The west end loves when UT/OU come to town. There were talks this year of moving the red river shoot out to their respectable cities, but laura miller threw a fit. Laura Miller soon after pitched the idea of the A&M/tech game being at the cotton bowl. From an economics p.o.v. this is great for dallas. towards an aggies p.o.v. im iffy towards it, so are most of the tech fans. As for a tech business man, i'd be pissed, b/c, theres only a couple teams that draws crowds into lubbock; texas, ou, and a&m. With a&m gone, there supposed rivalry can't be held in lubbuck.
and ut and ou are only there every other year, so it hurts lubbucks profitability

A&M is a very tradition rich school, but it doesn't have the market covered, its up there, but not way up there. We were actually talking at lunch a/b the traditions and it seems there dieing since bonfire has been done away with.

i knew what texags was, texags has spawned some good things, as with every university, or an institution there have always been some bad apples. theres acutally a couple longhorns floating around over there, that know how to play nice.
a couple texags members where the ones that organized this: link

Yea, that USC game was killer.
Old 08-28-2005, 04:22 PM
Ginger Hater

i guess the next heated thread will be the OSU/ut thread.
Old 08-28-2005, 06:06 PM
LS7 Member

well guys it is going to be another bad *** year... despite that i am to lazy to read everything yall have wrote

my predictions

-beat Ohio St. by 10

-beat OU by 13

-EatmE game will be close, def. the second toughest game in the season, but we will pull out the win by a field goal. ATM is going to bring it, esp if we beat OU. ATM is weird at home, 1) if you play them at home, they think they are going to win reguardless 2) if you play ATM at home being potentially the best team in the nation, ATM plays like they are going to beat you in the ground. They are a great team w/ great confidence(esp at home).. I feel this will be t he game to watch.

-and the hardest game of the year, will be the National Champ agains either USC or Tenn.

I am not going to bicker or fight w/ the ags... not worth the time since i know i would get along w/ you all fine in person.

~Tyler (yes im using my roomates name since Brains changed my email and password and wont change it back!)
Old 08-28-2005, 06:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Every team's success works like a rollercoaster. In a few years UT won't be a powerhouse anymore and who knows, maybe the Aggies will start winning more than a handfull of games a year.

The only constant in sports is change.
Old 08-28-2005, 06:33 PM
TECH Resident

Yeah...something like that.

Originally Posted by jdawgs94z
you must have spent the whole night looking for those pics ,we will see come november bandwaggon boy,i will be sure to post that disappointed look on ut fans faces and the scoreboard when they lose to ou again,osu is gonna beat them to,can you say alamo bowl ,all the pressures on you now because your team is supposed to win,talk to me in 3 months
Old 08-28-2005, 06:39 PM
TECH Resident

There is some silly **** on there.

Originally Posted by mmiller

texags is the "official" a$m website/message board for aggy posters. They continually give the rest of the world free comedic humor due to their delusional beliefs. YOU'RE going to need it!
Old 08-28-2005, 06:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by blk03
I got some more pics for you guys.

Old 08-28-2005, 06:45 PM
Banned

I honestly can't see Texas beating tSOU on the road. No offense, but I just don't see it.
Old 08-28-2005, 08:11 PM
TECH Addict

I don't really feel like reading all this crap! Gig'em Ags! WHOOP!
Old 08-28-2005, 11:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra
OK, it's safe to say we're all excited about the upcoming football season.

But...

IS ANYONE ELSE AS NERVOUS AS I AM?!

Ohio State in week 2 has been named THE game to watch this season by Sports Illustrated, with the UT/OU game as #3. UT/A&M didn't make the list, but it probably should have.

-Mike
Man I ain't worried about NOTHIN'

BOOMER SOONER
Old 08-29-2005, 04:14 AM
On The Tree

this is like a prelude to a fight,the guy running his mouth is the guy that is scared,come november we will see,as with any team a couple of key injuries and there goes your season,the pressure is on texas to win,lets see if they can do it,being the better man that i am,if texas does make it to the national championship i will be rooting for them,good luck teams of the lone star state and GIG E"M AGGIES
Old 08-29-2005, 10:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

What would the t-shirt longhorn know about school traditions and such??? I laugh every time a bandwagon t-shirt fan pretends to know more than football when it comes to the schools

Last edited by PhatT/A; 08-29-2005 at 10:58 AM.
Old 08-29-2005, 10:55 AM
On The Tree

hook'em