Texas Longhorn Fans!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2005, 11:00 AM
Texas Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

fat, I know about much more at UT than just the athletic program you moron. Your insinuation is that since I didn't graduate from The University that I don't have the right to be a fan. I don't need anyone's permission to be a fan of UT. In fact, I support the Longhorns more than a lot of grads do.

Just out of curiosity, did you graduate from a&m?

I would guess in the partially filled stands at pyle stadium that some of the people are "t-shirt fans" as well, as you people like to label them. Doesn't make them any less of a fan IMO. Another in the long line of idiotic aggy mentality regarding life as viewed by them.

"From the inside looking out, you can't explain it. From the outside looking in, you're viewed as morons".
Old 08-29-2005, 11:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

T-shirt longhorn,
Yes, I did graduate from Texas A&M and you will always be a t-shirt bandwagon fan...

and btw...I am also affiliated with OU through my prof. school, so either T+1 or Red river SHUTOUT I can laugh at the whorns and not be labeled a t-shirt fan...where did you get your "Engineered" Industrial Sales degree from?
Old 08-29-2005, 12:03 PM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by PhatT/A
T-shirt longhorn,
Yes, I did graduate from Texas A&M and you will always be a t-shirt bandwagon fan...

and btw...I am also affiliated with OU through my prof. school, so either T+1 or Red river SHUTOUT I can laugh at the whorns and not be labeled a t-shirt fan...where did you get your "Engineered" Industrial Sales degree from?
"Bandwagon fan", lol. Ooohh, so I see how this works. You're a "legit fan" and I'm not because you graduated from aggy. Got it! I've now seen the light and will cease my support of Texas due to you enlightening me. Keep it coming. This is hilarious! You certainly have the aggy sense of entitlement mentality and arrogance thing down pat.

Sheriff, do the letters F.O. mean anything to you?

Enjoy your 7-4 season and the Alamo bowl. Poooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrr aggys!!
Old 08-29-2005, 12:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

t-shirt whorns
Old 08-29-2005, 01:11 PM
Texas Director

Thanks for showing your *** again fat. You're a punk and an arrogant a-hole. People like you are the reason I hate that school.

Let see how well aggy handles Clemson on the road this coming weekend. Fran doesn't exactly have a stellar road record. 0-1 would be a fitting way to start out the year for the gomers. I know I'll enjoy every aggy loss (and there will be more than three) this year. Especially knowing how bad it chaps your *** fat.

This one's done!