DFW...what's your setup?

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2005 | 11:49 PM
Breakfast Fanatic

Originally Posted by V6 Bird
talk **** and not race...Something else you need me to explain?
Who doesnt race?
Old 09-07-2005 | 11:55 PM
Banned

bluestreak...he was in the bad *** dodge colt on the southeast side of the parking lot...you don't want none of that ****.
Old 09-07-2005 | 11:57 PM
Mustang Moderator

Originally Posted by V6 Bird
Explain to me this....

When was anything in life much less racing fair? You opened your mouth for a race and we gave you one. then you pulled your typical houston **** and figured out you got in head deep in **** and wanted to stipulate a race...

FWIW, Josh's car is driven everyday to and from work and school...He doenst have a daily beater other then this....You can throw your "daily Driver" excuse to the bears. Thats about all who will buy it. Stock internals??? Yep hes on the stock longblock......Whats next for an excuse man? You got in way too deep into this call out...thats all you need to admit and we will all move on.
Head deep in ****? You haven't seen anything yet little man.

You're acting like we're setting up some huge money race. Its for fun, thats what racing is about. I'm tired of trying to set up races with little bitches like you who only pick on the slower cars, because you aren't fast enough to hang with the big dogs. I wanted to get a roll race from the car you're talking about, to see how our car would stack up against your cam car. Its supposed to be the "fastest" in the area, so lets set up a roll race.

Like I said, its FOR FUN. Theres no money exchanging hands, so wipe the sand out of your *****. Get it? Got it? Good. I'm glad we had this conversation.
Old 09-08-2005 | 12:06 AM
Banned

the car hutto is talking about isn't a roll race car...it's got a glide and is setup for drag. there are a couple other cam only cars in the area that would be a good run for the pewter car though. Joeformula and Brandon would both be good runs for that car...they can't drive but make good power, and the pewter car has a good driver so it's anyone's guess as to what might happen.
Old 09-08-2005 | 12:21 AM
TECH Addict

everyone STFU!!! Bunch of slow bitches.
Old 09-08-2005 | 12:26 AM
Mustang Moderator

Originally Posted by liftin'em on nittos
the car hutto is talking about isn't a roll race car...it's got a glide and is setup for drag. there are a couple other cam only cars in the area that would be a good run for the pewter car though. Joeformula and Brandon would both be good runs for that car...they can't drive but make good power, and the pewter car has a good driver so it's anyone's guess as to what might happen.
Then lets get on itttttt

Right Fat?
Old 09-08-2005 | 12:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

****... lets get after it
Old 09-08-2005 | 08:03 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by bluestreak98
ohhhhh right. Thanks for setting me straight.

If beating bone stock cars is fun, then have at it!

So, I suppose you are talking about me and Pewter02TA? Well, the one time we came out...i didn't see you racing... we raced. Did you?
I did race....Just not around any of you...I was in the Colt!
Old 09-08-2005 | 08:04 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by liftin'em on nittos
Im just asking(because Im pretty lost in this aguement) The Pewter TA is from houston??Did he come to the last meet?? Who did he race??WIn Lose??
Is he going to the next meet??
Old 09-08-2005 | 08:06 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Stang Man

You're acting like we're setting up some huge money race. Its for fun, thats what racing is about. I'm tired of trying to set up races with little bitches like you who only pick on the slower cars, because you aren't fast enough to hang with the big dogs. I wanted to get a roll race from the car you're talking about, to see how our car would stack up against your cam car. Its supposed to be the "fastest" in the area, so lets set up a roll race.

Like I said, its FOR FUN. Theres no money exchanging hands, so wipe the sand out of your *****. Get it? Got it? Good. I'm glad we had this conversation.
Come see me in person...

It just soo happens that it is the fastest cam only car in the nation by the 1/8 times but since theres no 1/4 to back it up yet theres no posting or boasting about it. My **** does run with the big dogs. id consider low 6's/high 5's competitive with the big dogs, right? Go sit your *** back on the porch and play with the poodles. Your car cant compete...
Old 09-08-2005 | 08:08 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Pewter02TA
Who doesnt race?
Lets see....Run a search for BadblueSS setting up a race with Kechme. We were all at the shop loaded ready to go and got a call...Man we cant make the race. we broke our car trying to make more power to keep up with you...
Old 09-08-2005 | 08:10 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Stang Man

Were you puffing on your thumb trying to blow yourself up bigger behind your keyboard?
Old 09-08-2005 | 08:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by NickcZ28
Im just asking(because Im pretty lost in this aguement) The Pewter TA is from houston??Did he come to the last meet?? Who did he race??WIn Lose??
Is he going to the next meet??
Yes he is from houston but I think he is in denton now. He came out to the last meet and ran Matt in the red Z06. I'm not sure bout the win or lose part
Old 09-08-2005 | 08:41 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 01 Red WS6
Yes he is from houston but I think he is in denton now. He came out to the last meet and ran Matt in the red Z06. I'm not sure bout the win or lose part
So whats the big deal??Did he run Brandon??
Old 09-08-2005 | 08:44 AM
TECH Junkie

I'll run Boosted GT but he has to take the Turbo off Why would anyone take off there power adder? I like how if you use nitrous everyone wants to run U off bottle, but no one ever says to a SC or Turbo Car to take off there power adder? And you Houston boys are barking up the wrong tree with Hutto(v6Bird) hahah you wont win
Old 09-08-2005 | 09:01 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by NickcZ28
So whats the big deal??Did he run Brandon??

I don't know for sure but I don't think so. He is just a bolt on car, infact I think all he had was headers. I can't remember
Old 09-08-2005 | 09:03 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Ravenous T\A
I'll run Boosted GT but he has to take the Turbo off Why would anyone take off there power adder? I like how if you use nitrous everyone wants to run U off bottle, but no one ever says to a SC or Turbo Car to take off there power adder? And you Houston boys are barking up the wrong tree with Hutto(v6Bird) hahah you wont win

I'll run anyone but they have to take off all of their bolt ons and cam and heads and whatever else isn't stock
Old 09-08-2005 | 09:05 AM
TECH Junkie

I would have run Mike Hutto but he had to take out his motor
Old 09-08-2005 | 09:16 AM
Mustang Moderator

Originally Posted by Ravenous T\A
Am I supposed to be scared of this "hutto" character or something? Or better yet, am I supposed to be afraid of ANY of you DFW people? Sorry, but I feel no threat from these internet keyboard warriors.

He talks big, but thats all I see. Hes afraid to run a bolt-on car from a roll, 'nuf said. He can turn that argument around for our car, and he'd be right. No sense in running a street tire, stock suspension, bla bla bla against a car with a big stalled auto, slicks, gas, bla bla bla.

But like I said, its for fun. Nobody said **** about money, whats this kid so scared of? ***** and giggles, from a roll, motor on motor. You've run your mouth, now lets you see you run the car. If you don't wanna race and just wanna talk about it, then do us a favor and just don't speak until spoken to.

I'm glad we could come to an understanding. G'day mate.
Old 09-08-2005 | 09:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

Hutto ran a bunch of cars. He doesn't run bolt on cars because his car is down right now. His car was fast when it was running. I'm sure if you do a search you can find a vid of his car. Mike talks a lot and that's something you just have to get used to.