Thanks FASTECH !!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2005, 06:03 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Grrrr... Ok well I was supposed to have my car back from Fastech LAST friday... now of course there have been a few problems.... but they still have it now. Billy tries to get in touch with them and they are either not there or too busy to answer.

I know Sean will square her (My TA) away... I am really just looking forward to haveing her back... its been a looooooong time.
Old 09-16-2005, 06:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by fasttagurl
I made the mistake of taking it to another tuner because I was unhappy about my "non-dyno-queen-car" and the other guys sucked at tuning compared to what Sean can do. The other guys were a bad rip-off. Anyways, I am so excited to get my car back I will be racing on Sunday and hope to hit low 7s. Glad you all had a great experience!!
Man oh man where to start I know ,you and your husband are clueless ! You have NO idea what the hell you are talking about . Little do you know Sean and RPM are friends and converse very often so when you went to RPM and did not like the tune Sean originally did and RPM fixed your drivibility issues you were'nt happy with the low dyno numbers so then you go crawling back to Fastech and Sean puts back the exact same tune that was on it down to the EXACT same dyno numbers from RPM... I know this for a fact as I was right there at RPM when Sean and Brian were on the phone discussing ya'll .. Oh and your 1st mistake was buying parts because the ad says add 150+ HP !! Ha missed that one didnt it? And I'm not trying to bash Sean or Fastech in any way as a matter of a fact it was me that refered Alpha Q to them Sean is still a great guy in my book .. But you know good luck ..

Last edited by mellowyellow; 09-16-2005 at 06:56 PM.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Pot kettle?Yeah I like to say that as often as it fits.
You have no idea what you are talking about Brian.
The problem with her car and the tune when it went to RPM was the idle only.Brians fix for that was to raise it 50 rpm.The shift points were lowered to 6250(basicly back to stock)from where I set them at 6450 other then that the rest of the tune WAS NOT CHANGED.The power level never went up.Last dyno we had was 321 it did 321 at rpm and back at our shop after that it did 322.The reason her car went slower after the RPM tune was simply the shift points being too low.You should stop acting like you know everything now Brian and have some respect for someone who is in this for the same reason you are.
This is me Sam speaking on my behalf only..BTW im no longer an employee at Fastech...Sean and Brian dont too much talk anymore.After Brian started doing Fastech special retunes for $250 someone may have been offended.He took advantage of the time he had HP tuners and Fastech didnt to try and make a little money off of Sean.Maybe thats just how I saw it.Please let me also mention that most of all that Brian knows about tuning came from Sean talking to him twice a day for hours then to have Brian use it aginst him.
Originally Posted by mellowyellow
Man oh man where to start I know ,you and your husband are clueless ! You have NO idea what the hell you are talking about . Little do you know Sean and RPM are friends and converse very often so when you went to RPM and did not like the tune Sean originally did and RPM fixed your drivibility issues you were'nt happy with the low dyno numbers so then you go crawling back to Fastech and Sean puts back the exact same tune that was on it down to the EXACT same dyno numbers from RPM... I know this for a fact as I was right there at RPM when Sean and Brian were on the phone discussing ya'll .. Oh and your 1st mistake was buying parts because the ad says add 150+ HP !! Ha missed that one didnt it? And I'm not trying to bash Sean or Fastech in any way as a matter of a fact it was me that refered Alpha Q to them Sean is still a great guy in my book .. But you know good luck ..

Last edited by Sam88Gta1; 09-17-2005 at 02:41 AM.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:41 AM
TECH Addict

why all this **** talking both of yalls cars are up there. you could just meet each other in the parking lot and go at it lol. by the way I'm slow the car doesn't run.
Old 09-17-2005, 10:42 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mellowyellow
Unfortunately for you I do know what I am talking about! You should watch what you do and not send people to a highly inexperienced tuner and let them get ripped off in the process. Brian did not tune anything right on my car, he put it back to stock settings! WTF is that? Then my husband tried to take it back there twice to get him to make it right and RPM just blew him off! RPM will NEVER be as great as Fastech, they only care about themselves. Maybe you should rethink what you comment about and only speak when spoken to. And crawling, no, I went RUNNING back to Fastech because they know how to treat people, unlike you and your bad mouthing! Just leave the people alone that love Fastech, because they already know the truth. BTW, we are seeing my cam package come out of the darkness now, if not, how am I running mid 7s without N2O and stock heads??
Old 09-17-2005, 10:44 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sam88Gta1
The problem with her car and the tune when it went to RPM was the idle only.Brians fix for that was to raise it 50 rpm.The shift points were lowered to 6250(basicly back to stock)from where I set them at 6450 other then that the rest of the tune WAS NOT CHANGED.The power level never went up.Last dyno we had was 321 it did 321 at rpm and back at our shop after that it did 322.The reason her car went slower after the RPM tune was simply the shift points being too low.You should stop acting like you know everything now Brian and have some respect for someone who is in this for the same reason you are.
This is me Sam speaking on my behalf only..BTW im no longer an employee at Fastech...Sean and Brian dont too much talk anymore.After Brian started doing Fastech special retunes for $250 someone may have been offended.He took advantage of the time he had HP tuners and Fastech didnt to try and make a little money off of Sean.Maybe thats just how I saw it.Please let me also mention that most of all that Brian knows about tuning came from Sean talking to him twice a day for hours then to have Brian use it aginst him.
Hey Sam, thanks for the defense. I think that is so wrong, but it seems like "Mellow" wants to always put his 1 cent in. I was being nice to him for a while and trying not to say anything, but he just chapps my ***. What did Fastech and Sean ever do to him? Probably NUTHIN!! Hope all is going well with you! You worked good on my car as well!!
Old 09-17-2005, 12:35 PM
9 Second Club

Update: well it seems that the delay was due to some break problems when the linelock was installed and the Wheel speed sensor in the new 9". Sean is squaring it away for me and then we will get the last dyno pull on her and I will be able to post some numbers!!!

Jared
Old 09-17-2005, 01:03 PM
Banned

BTW, we are seeing my cam package come out of the darkness now, if not, how am I running mid 7s without N2O and stock heads??
you do realize there's guys going LOWLOWLOW 7s with stock heads/cam and no nitrous right? your times aren't impressive in the slightest for the mods included. put a bottle on it and make it run right. Fastech has some nice customer cars out running around, most shops infact DO have some nice cars under their belt, and usually most shops have one or two cars out there that the owner doesn't want to *** up the cash to do something right so they just do it and be done with it. that's how business goes...Brian aka. mellowyellow has told me twice that Brian at RPM is the greatest tuner in the country...hahahaha funny how people get those opinions when they have only had 1 other person tune their car. stupidity runs rampant, just try to ignore it and it wont get on ya.
Old 09-17-2005, 01:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by liftin'em on nittos
Brian at RPM is the greatest tuner in the country...hahahaha funny how people get those opinions when they have only had 1 other person tune their car. stupidity runs rampant, just try to ignore it and it wont get on ya.
I never said He was the greatest just the only one that could get my car straight . And lets not talk about stupidity Slowverado or we can open up a whole other can of worms ...
Old 09-17-2005, 01:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hey Sam, thanks for the defense. I think that is so wrong, but it seems like "Mellow" wants to always put his 1 cent in. I was being nice to him for a while and trying not to say anything, but he just chapps my ***. What did Fastech and Sean ever do to him? Probably NUTHIN!! Hope all is going well with you! You worked good on my car as well!!
You are right Sean or fastech did nothing wrong to me . I never said he or they did . Sean could never get my tune right period . And yes I will always put my 1 cent in where it counts. And I was just being nice to you as well remember it was you that PM'ed me about RPM because you were'nt happy with your tune.
Old 09-17-2005, 01:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Does fastech have a web site? And where are they located?
Old 09-17-2005, 01:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 70&00CAMARO
They are a sponser look over to the right for the yellow ad>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>
Old 09-17-2005, 01:44 PM
Banned

open whatever can you want mellow...i could give a ****.
Old 09-17-2005, 01:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Then why talk **** ?
Old 09-17-2005, 01:59 PM
Banned

who's talked **** in this thread other than you? i havn't....yet
Old 09-17-2005, 02:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by liftin'em on nittos
stupidity runs rampant, just try to ignore it and it wont get on ya.
Thats talking **** Matt ! And I have not. Fastagurl started it with saying RPM ripped her off here and multiple times elsewhere I have said nothing up til now but enough is enough ..
Old 09-17-2005, 02:05 PM
Banned

that's not talking ****, it's making a factual statement. you'll know if i start talking ****. but i wont, it's not worth the time right now...got to much other **** to do today.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Directing it towards me is talking **** .....

And yea I agree i'll know when you are ! I read it all in DFWLS1.com
Old 09-17-2005, 02:31 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 70&00CAMARO
it's in my sig look below
Old 09-17-2005, 02:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Sam88Gta1
wow 321rwhp with an aftermarket cam I have a 98 TA and when I was just a Bolt on car with a LS1 intake I pulled 335rwhp running pig rich in 100degree weather. So dont go popping off that Mellowyellow has no Idea what he is talking about. Oh yea hey u guys(u know who told me), so U cant use iriduim plugs with Nitrous Huh? Might wanna educate yourselves https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...hlight=iridium
Thanks guys for chunking nearly $80 in plugs for me And Also thanks for having my injectors nearly maxxed out and my knock tunred off, thats great for nitrous
And from what i understood is that TAgirl had Drivability problems and mellow just said they could fix it for her but when she dynoed the car and RPM's dyno and they got all mad cause of the lower numbers, but its funny even after they fixed the drivablitlity problems and where mad about the dyno numbers they went back to Fastech and put down the same numbers as RPM's after they reinstalled the original tune and your calling RPM a Ripoff!! From what I heard U and your hubby are one of those never satisfied customers that never try and work anything out. Dont go around saying another shop is a Ripoff, thats what I took offense to cause my car is running like a raped ape.