Thanks FASTECH !!

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2005, 02:37 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

$80 in plugs?? were they gold plated? my knock sensors were turned off when i had a bottle on the truck running more spray than you could ever imagine. and they'll be off on my new setup too spraying 300-400...
Old 09-17-2005, 02:40 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by fasttagurl
Hey Sam, thanks for the defense. I think that is so wrong, but it seems like "Mellow" wants to always put his 1 cent in. I was being nice to him for a while and trying not to say anything, but he just chapps my ***. What did Fastech and Sean ever do to him? Probably NUTHIN!! Hope all is going well with you! You worked good on my car as well!!
Thats great cause your the one who started this. U know that RPM's customers are on this board and by U popping off for no reason about them Being a Ripoff seemed like a direct shot at mellow and me and others.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:42 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by liftin'em on nittos
$80 in plugs?? were they gold plated? my knock sensors were turned off when i had a bottle on the truck running more spray than you could ever imagine. and they'll be off on my new setup too spraying 300-400...
My car is a daily driver, everday, wet,hot, and snow I drive it. Yea when your new set-up gonna be done? in 2188???? Pretty sure its gonna be nice being a trailer queen or as of now a jackstand queen.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:45 PM
Banned

it's awesome how you talk about stuff you know nothing about. my car will be driven on the street a ton when it's finished later this year. i'll drive it to any track you choose and race you once it's finished, that's a promise.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:47 PM
Banned

and why $80 in plugs? what plugs cost that much and why did you think you needed them?
Old 09-17-2005, 02:49 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by liftin'em on nittos
it's awesome how you talk about stuff you know nothing about. my car will be driven on the street a ton when it's finished later this year. i'll drive it to any track you choose and race you once it's finished, that's a promise.
hahahah U might wanna start with the List on DFWLs1.com before U run me, I mean I wanna give those guys a chance before it goes back up on the jackstands again. Would I be number 188 on the list or could I be bumped to 187? Denso Iriduim's and shipping. Cause they Last longer then platnium and spark hotter then copper with a higher melting point......read the link
Old 09-17-2005, 02:57 PM
Banned

so rather than run the NGK tr plugs which just about everyone runs with success you opted to run some crackhead 80 plugs? good choice....if you're such a bad *** you know there's someone that wants to race you, man up and run him
Old 09-17-2005, 02:57 PM
Banned

the only people i've said i want to race are NickCZ28 for $1000 and Mike Hutto for the fun of it. anyone else is just icing on the cake.
Old 09-17-2005, 03:00 PM
TECH Junkie

I got a run waiting for parkerTX, since he asked. I'll run Your Boy Brandon, Off bottle and on bottle. The Iri plugs have been run with success, sport bikes on nitrous run them, lightnings run them, alot of people run them. soooooo

Old 09-17-2005, 03:05 PM
Banned

in the spirit of talking ****...why don't you do something to shut me up Darren? so you'll run Brandon na and on bottle? his bottle to your bottle, and his na to your na?