College football this weekend: Go Horns! Go Baylor!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 12:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question for the Tech people: What's the deal with the tortillas? I always thought that was such a weird tradition.

Not that worshipping a dog or a cow isn't weird...

-Mike
Old 09-29-2005, 01:13 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra
Question for the Tech people: What's the deal with the tortillas? I always thought that was such a weird tradition.

Not that worshipping a dog or a cow isn't weird...

-Mike

I've been trying to figure that out for a couple of years now and I go to Tech lol. I heard that they started throwing it at a particular team not sure if it was UT or A&M because they had a lot of mexicans at thier school or something like that. That's the only thing I have been able to find out, still funny to see though .
Old 09-29-2005, 01:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

ITTech by 35?!! WOW, ridiculous. Who has Tech played this year? If A&M could get past the mental block of playing tech at their house, they would never be a problem.

I hope Mizzou or Kansas put it to the whorns this year. I still think Mac will get nervous as usual playing OU and blows the game...that would be great
Old 09-29-2005, 07:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by PhatT/A
I hope Mizzou or Kansas put it to the whorns this year. I still think Mac will get nervous as usual playing OU and blows the game...that would be great

man, you just dont shut up. I cant wait to put that *** whoopin on atm this year... just so you can bitch, **** and moan another full year.
Old 09-29-2005, 07:57 PM
TECH Junkie

I'm not really an Aggy or Longhorn fan (Notre Dame baby!!!) but I do think that the Aggies will lose to Tech. Don't expect the Longhorns to have a perfect season either. They always end up ******* up in the end.
Old 09-30-2005, 12:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by | Powered by Whorns |
I cant wait to put that *** whoopin on atm this year...

we will see what happens...
Old 09-30-2005, 03:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Scenario 1: UT beats Texas A&M, texas fans say that aggies are claiming "moral victory" because bevo pissed on the field, etc.

Scenario 2: Texas A&M beat UT, texas fans say "texas still leads the series in matchups b/w the two schools (Can't wait to see what "moral victory" comes from Austin's corner if this happens).

Scenario 3: Texas Tech plays Texas A&M, and Texas is talking ****, But neither of the two teams give a ****...

I hope the horns get castrated atleast once this year ...

w/ a rusty knife
Old 09-30-2005, 02:26 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by mmiller
Lol, Tech absolutely OWNS a$m and WILL destroy them in Lubbock. a$m has the 110th rated pass defense in the NCAA and Tech will expose this aggy team as the fraud that they are. If Texas State can put up ridiculous offensive numbers on atm's defense, what do you think Tech is going to do? If anyone wants any action on that game minus the points lemme know. Baylor will score on aggy, but the ags should still pull out the win. I think.

Then after that game its going to be fun to watch the wheels come off of this aggy team and hear the excuses mount. "Wait till next year, we didn't lose, we just ran out of time, we've never lost a halftime, Fran has recruited top-ten classes, even though we lost we have more class than so and so U, we came close and can claim a moral victory, the field was too wet, its not fair that we have to go to Lubbock, etc., etc., etc.....

I just want to know if you actually have a degree from THE University of Texas, have ever attended class there or what?
Old 09-30-2005, 02:49 PM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by TexZ
I just want to know if you actually have a degree from THE University of Texas, have ever attended class there or what?

no he is just a very vocal fan.
Old 09-30-2005, 04:07 PM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by TexZ
Just curious, why does it matter one way or another and why is it important to you?
Old 09-30-2005, 04:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

actually mmiller was in austin once, and attended some classes w/ me
Old 09-30-2005, 06:47 PM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
actually mmiller was in austin once, and attended some classes w/ me
Lol @ Tyler.

Give'em hell, give'em hell, make 'em eat s#*t!
Old 09-30-2005, 07:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by FstBlkz28
I hope the horns get castrated atleast once this year ...
w/ a rusty knife
Knock Out VY and that is exactly what will happen...the whorns are a one dimensional team since Benson left...

Who by the way will disappear into oblivion in the graveyard of college RB's: "Da Bears"
Old 09-30-2005, 08:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by PhatT/A
Knock Out VY and that is exactly what will happen...the whorns are a one dimensional team since Benson left...

Who by the way will disappear into oblivion in the graveyard of college RB's: "Da Bears"

lol... since benson left... we have selvin young, jamaal charles, melton, ramonce taylor... lol @ phat the tool
Old 09-30-2005, 08:47 PM
TECH Resident

Big game for Texas on the road against Mizzou this weekend. This is one of those scary games, with OU coming up next weekend. Gotta keep it rollin Horns!

Can Baylor make it two wins in a row over the defenseless Wretched Crew? Here's to hoping the Bears can add to their winning streak against aggy. This could be a 51 -50 type of game.

Go Mizzou! I hope Mizzou takes a page out of KU's game plan last year against TU! If so......

Mack better have his pocket book out and loaded ready to pay those refs again!

Ags by 30 I call it right now!
And then finally it'll shut up all this stupid **** talking tea sipping fans
Old 09-30-2005, 09:08 PM
Texas Director

H/C SFA aggy supporter, you can hope Mizzou takes out UT all you want but it isn't going to happen. UT is the better coached team and has better players from top to bottom. I love it when aggy fan loathes and envys Texas. It just shows how insecure you guys really are, and how you always use UT as a barometer to a$m.

All of us t-sip fans aren't going to shut up. Why? Because aggy supplies us with countless ammo to make fun of you with! Why don't you guys go over to the aggy bookstore and help those other gomers take down those boards off of the windows in the comfort of the A/C?

G/L against Baylor. Actually I think the ags are going to win this game, but have fun with the rest of your schedule! Next year after McNeal is gone the annual 6-5 type of seasons will only be solidified. Couldn't happen to a more deserving cult. Poooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aggys! Damn football season is great!

Hook'em!
71-34-5
Old 09-30-2005, 09:21 PM
TECH Resident

H/C SFA aggy supporter, you can hope Mizzou takes out UT all you want but it isn't going to happen. UT is the better coached team and has better players from top to bottom. I love it when aggy fan loathes and envys Texas. It just shows how insecure you guys really are, and how you always use UT as a barometer to a$m.

All of us t-sip fans aren't going to shut up. Why? Because aggy supplies us with countless ammo to make fun of you with! Why don't you guys go over to the aggy bookstore and help those other gomers take down those boards off of the windows in the comfort of the A/C?

G/L against Baylor. Actually I think the ags are going to win this game, but have fun with the rest of your schedule! Next year after McNeal is gone the annual 6-5 type of seasons will only be solidified. Couldn't happen to a more deserving cult. Poooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aggys! Damn football season is great!

Hook'em!
71-34-5
Yeah we're gonna suck when Reggie's gone next year, is that becasue we've out recruitted you for the past 2 years in a row?

I can't freakin wati till TU loses, becausee if u think TU will go through this year undefeated then u should chage the name of this thread to the joke of the day!

Nov. 26th Home of the 12th Man?.....Beter believe Reggie and company wiill Saw em off like you've never seen before!

And wtf are u gonna say then? Propably soem more stupid bullshit about overall record, but scoreboard only counts for this year partnner!

Oh and just for good measure......THE ONLY REASON ANY ONE WOULD EVER NEED NEVER TO BE A TEA SIPPER (see below) Sawed Off! Whoooop!
Attached Thumbnails College football this weekend: Go Horns! Go Baylor!-gay-tu.jpeg  
Old 09-30-2005, 09:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Hate to break it to ya, but the Ags won't beat the Horns this year.
Old 09-30-2005, 09:40 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by H/C LS6Z
Yeah we're gonna suck when Reggie's gone next year, is that becasue we've out recruitted you for the past 2 years in a row?

I can't freakin wati till TU loses, becausee if u think TU will go through this year undefeated then u should chage the name of this thread to the joke of the day!

Nov. 26th Home of the 12th Man?.....Beter believe Reggie and company wiill Saw em off like you've never seen before!

And wtf are u gonna say then? Propably soem more stupid bullshit about overall record, but scoreboard only counts for this year partnner!

Oh and just for good measure......THE ONLY REASON ANY ONE WOULD EVER NEED NEVER TO BE A TEA SIPPER (see below) Sawed Off! Whoooop!
learn to spell you hillbilly.
Old 09-30-2005, 10:15 PM
12 Second Club

A&M will roll over baylor, which will make them 20-1-1 against the bears since I was born. A&M has a **** load of talent, as a matter of fact the people who actually rank talent seem to think that A&M has had some pretty damn good classes since Fran has got here (better than Texas). So for Miller to sit here and say we suck, were averegae, and all that ininformed bullshit is just stupid, this is the same smartass who told me how bad A&M was gonna lose to Clemson last year, and how we had no chance against K-Stae, he sure didnt have a god damn thing to say when we were 7-1 (like we will be this year). He is just a obsessed longwhorn who has NOTHING and I mean NOTHING better to do than talk **** about Texas A&M on car websites, I would just put him on your ignore list and move on

Last edited by Sprayed1998; 09-30-2005 at 10:20 PM.