Aggie Fans Inside!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 02:44 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aggie Fans Inside!

Well a day after the aftermath and I'm already "burnt" out on burnt orange! I'm sick and tired of hearing about TU already. I talked to my bro at Tech and he said the same thing, its like there aren't any other schools in Texas in the Big 12 anymore except for TU

What was everyone else's reaction to the game? I was kinda pissed because I had $10 on SC and I really was getting sick and ******* tired of Texas fans. Anyone else feel like that?

I had to make this thread to vent a little and because a cetain Texas moderator is acting like a freaking facist and deleting anyone's opposing views to TU. God forbid

I guess I'm looking forwad to the recruiting deadline here in about a month to see if the Ags can land a couple more big name prospects like Michael Goodson out of Klein and Michael Morgan out of Dallas Skyline. That kid Goodson is supposed to be one of the best running backs in the country this year and he'll play in the All-American game this weekend in San Antonio as well. What u thiink fellow Ags?

I don't care if Texas won the national championship whoopee congrats! But I will still forever and always

SAW EM OFF!
Old 01-06-2006, 02:48 PM
Staging Lane

if i may repost my earlier statement...

matress mac should bring back the gallery furniture bowl so a&m will have a bowl game to play in.

they can battle it out with southeastern nevada state tech catholic school.
Old 01-06-2006, 02:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

I found it rather funny that UH made a bowl game and A&M didn't.
Old 01-06-2006, 02:51 PM
TECH Resident

I didn't know you guys were A&M fans? Wow converting already? Because thats what the title says "Aggie fans"
Old 01-06-2006, 02:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

What are all those bubble looking objects that I can see from my window - to the south of here, looks to be about 70 miles away?

Oh, that's just the swelled up heads of the t-sippers. Nevermind.

Can you see them from where you're at?

(ps - yes, this is all in FUN, don't wear your frickin' feelings on your sleeves )
Old 01-06-2006, 02:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by H/C LS6Z
I didn't know you guys were A&M fans? Wow converting already? Because thats what the title says "Aggie fans"
Yeah, I don't know what happened... I was expecting it to ask for verification that I was indeed an Aggie fan before I posted, but it let me post.

Is there something wrong with the Aggie Fan Verification system on this board or something??
Old 01-06-2006, 02:54 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by hawgs
Yeah, I don't know what happened... I was expecting it to ask for verification that I was indeed an Aggie fan before I posted, but it let me post.

Is there something wrong with the Aggie Fan Verification system on this board or something??
Old 01-06-2006, 02:58 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

I'll ask that Miller not reply in this thread, since he has 100 other UT threads to play in and the poor Aggies need a place to hide.

I'm a fan of both A&M and UT. I get a laugh out of all of you that are SO diehard about either college, its worse than the Ford vs Chevy stuff. Take 10 steps back from the big picture and look at how childish and idiotic most of this stuff is.

As for "hearing enough about UT", that goes with the territory since they ARE the National Champs afterall. You'll get to hear it for the next year, so no use whining about it. haha
Old 01-06-2006, 03:10 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Take 10 steps back from the big picture and look at how childish and idiotic most of this stuff is.
WERD.

I am an Ag class of 2000. Yes, I am tired of all the threads about how great the TU team is...yada yada. They ARE a great team but what I am tired of is how people talk as though they were on the field playing

By all means celebrate but please do it with dignity.

Congrats to TU on the national championship

Brian
Old 01-06-2006, 03:36 PM
Launching!

I'll ask that Miller not reply in this thread, since he has 100 other UT threads to play in and the poor Aggies need a place to hide.
Old 01-06-2006, 03:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Do Aggies all chuckle just a little when they see, or hear "TU"? Because it's pretty stupid.

How stupid would it sound to have all UT fans going around saying, "Man, sure am glad we beat CSU in the Bowl Rose, hopefully we can beat UO and M&A next year as well as USOt at home......hehe, I said their names backwards, I'm so clever...tehehehe."
Old 01-06-2006, 03:43 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by rainman
Do Aggies all chuckle just a little when they see, or hear "TU"? Because it's pretty stupid.

How stupid would it sound to have all UT fans going around saying, "Man, sure am glad we beat CSU in the Bowl Rose, hopefully we can beat UO and M&A next year as well as USOt at home......hehe, I said their names backwards, I'm so clever...tehehehe."
maybe if we did that, then OUR team could be good enough to not make a bowl game.
Old 01-06-2006, 03:52 PM
On The Tree

rainman:
TU is meant to be a local term for UT. It is meant for other Aggies to recognize and use. We do not expect anyone outside of the Texas A&M University system to abide by it. Thus, it is probably the reason the term TU was used in a thread that has the title "Aggie Fans Inside!"

myfault:
Cool dude?

Congrats to UT on winning the NC, I am glad that you'll won and I was hoping you win b/c I support the Big 12 conference. That being said, it is people like those in this thread that make it hard to support UT.

Good luck next year Aggies, i'll be there in the crowd win, lose, or the otherwise, because that's what a true fan is...not something that jumps on a bandwagon win a team starts to win
Old 01-06-2006, 04:06 PM
12 Second Club

Congrats to UT on winning the NC, I am glad that you'll won and I was hoping you win b/c I support the Big 12 conference. That being said, it is people like those in this thread that make it hard to support UT.

Good luck next year Aggies, i'll be there in the crowd win, lose, or the otherwise, because that's what a true fan is...not something that jumps on a bandwagon win a team starts to win[/QUOTE]

Old 01-06-2006, 04:19 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

I also think people that say or type "TU" are borderline idiotic. Thats pretty childish, and makes you look like a kid in high school. I have several A&M grad friends and co-workers, and they are mature enough to say UT when discussing the school. You don't see UT fans typing M&T or MTA do you? No. "TU" usage is
Old 01-06-2006, 04:20 PM
Staging Lane

people who call the university of texas TU are YAG
Old 01-06-2006, 04:25 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

my UT co-worker just told me that Aggies don't realize they are spelling UT incorrectly. Said it summarizes their education level
Old 01-06-2006, 04:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

No they look smarter typing "gomer pyle"
Old 01-06-2006, 04:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I also think people that say or type "TU" are borderline idiotic. Thats pretty childish, and makes you look like a kid in high school. I have several A&M grad friends and co-workers, and they are mature enough to say UT when discussing the school. You don't see UT fans typing M&T or MTA do you? No. "TU" usage is

100% agree.
Old 01-06-2006, 04:52 PM
On The Tree

I already explained this, I agree with you. I do not use TU when talking to people outside of A&M as well. Is it really that hard to understand that it is a tradition that occurs AT A&M?

And yes I do see people typing M&T or ther otherwise, just look up a couple of reponses.