older women and hondas

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2006, 09:27 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default older women and hondas

so i was coming home last night, my friend in his car behind me, and we are going in thru the gate which i opened because the female in the red honda to our right at the gate code machine obviously didnt know her own code. there is maybe a foot between his car and my bumper. this bitch pushed in between our cars, and as i was making a right across the speed bumps, she ******* bumps me forward. just a nudge, but still enough to **** me off. i pull up and start to get out, and she takes off down and turns left with the parking lot down the other way. i jump back in and tail her.

our apartment parking is just one big circle around all the buildings. we circle this thing THREE times. her window is down all the way, im yelling at her the entire time to stop her ******* car and she keeps driving slow like i dont exist. its too narrow to pass, and finally i give up and turn around.

i look in my mirror as i past the exit gate and there she is not too far behind me. i turn around again quickly, and she bolts for the exit gate. i didnt persue.

so we dropped off the bird, got into his car and headed out the gate again to get some food. the bitch was coming in from Hulen yelling on her cellphone about something.

two days later i see the honda parked again as im coming home from work. i wrote down the license plate # and went to the office to file a report and get the cops over there. but i find out, the owner of the honda already filed a complaint against ME, saying i hit her car.

how can i hit her car with my rear end? i wasnt reversing? and how does that explain the red paint rubbed along the *** of my car?

apartments wont do **** obviously. so i called the cops and filed a report, incase this stupid *** lady decides to come after me with her insurance. i looked at her bumper, nothing but missing paint.
Old 03-17-2006, 10:46 PM
On The Tree

take pictures of the two bumpers and show them to the cops, hers with paint missing and yours with her paint on it.
Old 03-18-2006, 03:59 PM
On The Tree

did that.cops took the report so i have my *** covered

Originally Posted by Pat7272
take pictures of the two bumpers and show them to the cops, hers with paint missing and yours with her paint on it.
Old 03-18-2006, 04:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Beat her with a bar of soap in a sock...
Old 03-18-2006, 04:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mellowyellow
Beat her with a bar of soap in a sock...
I heard a bag of oranges wont leave bruises...
Old 03-18-2006, 04:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by chadtx01
I heard a bag of oranges wont leave bruises...
Never heard that one ..But I know soap don't.. Bambambambambam.
Old 03-18-2006, 05:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Read it in a mafia book, but you cant go wrong with full metal jacket style
Old 03-18-2006, 05:02 PM
TECH Junkie

so this post was to prove what she caused by her driving a honda....hmmm something new is learned everyday.