Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 02:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 03-20-2006, 02:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 69_YENKO
He hasnt heard about this thread yet, He gets off at 6pm today then you'll get your response. LuvmeZ28 dosnt live in the DFW area He lives in San Angelo which is in west texas 250miles south of there, since you are calling him out why not bring your peice of **** down here and race him and make a weekend GTG out of it. we have a local 1/4mile track here, I'll even pay for you to run if you wanna.

BTW, I was just joking about the peice of ****, im sure your car is very nice.

EDIT--just saw your mods, why are you so upset? because you have what should be a good 10sec car and you got pulled by a car with only a stall and full exhaust? You probably should have beat him but you got a crappy jump if you thought he moved first you shouldnt have gone for it, it kinda like PINKS you roll, you race (HA HA sorry about that). Not that it matters but he called me 2 weeks ago right after ya'll were done racing and was telling me about it. he said he was beside this white ss he didnt want to be a bitch and jump him so he bliped the gas to flash the converter up then once you started to move he laid back in it.
hell yeah come down here and race i bet we can get a few more races together.
Old 03-20-2006, 03:17 PM
Banned

worst thread on internet...please delete
Old 03-20-2006, 03:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

@ worst call out ever
Old 03-20-2006, 04:07 PM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

LOL @ Powered and Slow!
Old 03-20-2006, 05:29 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by carman1007
hey im the ss hes talking about and yeah the guy was talking **** about beating me or something
Are you F#$%ing kidding? ... ...
Old 03-20-2006, 05:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by orangeapeel
LOL @ Powered and Slow!

try to make ppls day better by pointing out the obvious LOL
Old 03-20-2006, 07:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just got off work, and to my surprise, there's this thread. wow, a callout for me, im flattered. and to the guy in the white SS: im not the one that was talking crap. your buddy was, in two different threads. saying i lost to two "stock" cars. i guess yours is one hes talking about? and i pulled you. and the lane didnt merge into one, and you werent catching up when i let off. so that either means 1)you are a liar about your mods 2)not the guy i raced 3)you car is a P.O.S. i dunno which it is, but i didnt jump you, and i beat you. funny, your car didnt sound cammed, i smell something fishy. i.e. one of your buddies with a fast car jumping in. i will know the car when i see it, so i hope youre not trying anything that childish. if you wanna race again. fine lets do it. i will let you and everyone esle know when im coming up there again, and i would love to race you at the track. 1/4 only, not interested in 1/8th mile. as for your buddies, bring the WS6. i want to have a real race with him so i can put him in his place. and bring the guy with the white Z, talking crap. i wanna cream his corn as well. he had the nerve to say that i wouldnt race him.

but my ? is, why do you guys seem so butthurt about this? when i come up there, i want this to be friendly, im in this to have fun, not make enemies. so whatever happens, i hope this will all be in good fun. and have any of you guys ever heard of PMs? you could have gotten ahold of me a little easier, either or, its funny seeing all these guys make fun of you.

racing that white beast is going to be like bringing a knife to a gun fight, but im a good sport, so im down.
Old 03-20-2006, 07:30 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
@ worst call out ever

doesnt surprise me one bit
Old 03-20-2006, 07:47 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by luvmeZ28
just got off work, and to my surprise, there's this thread. wow, a callout for me, im flattered. and to the guy in the white SS: im not the one that was talking crap. your buddy was, in two different threads. saying i lost to two "stock" cars. i guess yours is one hes talking about? and i pulled you. and the lane didnt merge into one, and you werent catching up when i let off. so that either means 1)you are a liar about your mods 2)not the guy i raced 3)you car is a P.O.S. i dunno which it is, but i didnt jump you, and i beat you. funny, your car didnt sound cammed, i smell something fishy. i.e. one of your buddies with a fast car jumping in. i will know the car when i see it, so i hope youre not trying anything that childish. if you wanna race again. fine lets do it. i will let you and everyone esle know when im coming up there again, and i would love to race you at the track. 1/4 only, not interested in 1/8th mile. as for your buddies, bring the WS6. i want to have a real race with him so i can put him in his place. and bring the guy with the white Z, talking crap. i wanna cream his corn as well. he had the nerve to say that i wouldnt race him.

but my ? is, why do you guys seem so butthurt about this? when i come up there, i want this to be friendly, im in this to have fun, not make enemies. so whatever happens, i hope this will all be in good fun. and have any of you guys ever heard of PMs? you could have gotten ahold of me a little easier, either or, its funny seeing all these guys make fun of you.

racing that white beast is going to be like bringing a knife to a gun fight, but im a good sport, so im down.

Seems someone just got

Waiting patiently for the Day's of Our Lives ending sequal to this soap opera...
Old 03-20-2006, 08:26 PM
On The Tree

I think your just mad because you got fucked up by a ****** lid and cut out car, it doesn't matter from a roll or a dig racing is racing and he tore you up. And my friends car will eat you alive, he would be happy to race you at the track and as a matter of fact we are all going down to Ennis this weekend to run, so if you'd like to join us we can settle this there, but you really shouldn't post about beating someone unless you really did and i was right behind you and you definitly jumped on him, and as for me you definitly pussed out i got right ****** next to you and you wouldn't do ****. I dont know how i could of been more obvious that i wanted to race you. I had my car in second gear at 60 mph waiting, and you sat there like a lump of ****. SO don't give me that **** about how you would have raced me because thats a load of ****** ****. I even had the nerve to pull ahead of you and turn my flashers on, and still you did nothing. So either you were butthurt about getting beat by stock car and didn't want to lose again or you were just pussing out! SO which was it?
Old 03-20-2006, 08:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TX99LS1
I think your just mad because you got fucked up by a ****** lid and cut out car, it doesn't matter from a roll or a dig racing is racing and he tore you up. And my friends car will eat you alive, he would be happy to race you at the track and as a matter of fact we are all going down to Ennis this weekend to run, so if you'd like to join us we can settle this there, but you really shouldn't post about beating someone unless you really did and i was right behind you and you definitly jumped on him, and as for me you definitly pussed out i got right ****** next to you and you wouldn't do ****. I dont know how i could of been more obvious that i wanted to race you. I had my car in second gear at 60 mph waiting, and you sat there like a lump of ****. SO don't give me that **** about how you would have raced me because thats a load of ****** ****. I even had the nerve to pull ahead of you and turn my flashers on, and still you did nothing. So either you were butthurt about getting beat by stock car and didn't want to lose again or you were just pussing out! SO which was it?

i didnt read your post, but im sure it was stupid and pointless, seriously...stop posting
Old 03-20-2006, 09:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Umm, i just heard the word butthurt. I have a new term in my vocabulary now.
Old 03-20-2006, 09:24 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Boy you must be dumber then a bag of hammers.
Old 03-20-2006, 09:53 PM
10 Second Club

I I even had the nerve to pull ahead of you and turn my flashers on, and still you did nothing.

Jeez, typical 16 year old ricer ****, I hope you registered Tech with the kiddie option.
Old 03-20-2006, 09:57 PM
Staging Lane

ok theres some confusion...let me straighten this out....my car right now is 4000 stall and 3.73s with most bolt ons i still have the stock manifolds...ok...and gutted cats with the waffle pipe...now in my room i have sitting all the parts that is in my sig i havent installed them yet because i live in a apartment and im a full time college student...next weekend i am going to ennis so luvmez28 u can go out there and ill be there ive ran my car at houston raceway park and pulled a 11.8 at 116 with a 1.7 60' on bald street tires which is quick for manifolds i think...but i havent ran my car in the quarter with nitrous which i have my bottle filled and kit ready to go so this weekend i can see what it will do...but sorry for the mis rep' ill edit my sig so no one gets confused...if u want to meet up and run on the street again thats fine and if i get beat...not a big deal...and a knife to a gun fight thats cute...lol...u can race my buddies cars that fine also and if u lose that sucks but if u win more power to ya the t/a is lid and cutout with one gutted cat...lol..but he can drive a 6 speed really well...im not a liar and who is childish enough to lie about there mods on a fourm thats retarted...so see ya at the track? and what do u run in the 1/4 be honest...
Old 03-20-2006, 09:58 PM
12 Second Club

yeah!!!! WOOO WOOOOOOOO!!!
Old 03-20-2006, 10:06 PM
On The Tree

Man I'm really surprised! There are more cocky ******** on Ls1 tech than on Svt performance! You guys bring shame to all the F-Body generations. Why dont you guys stop crackin on people and actually read the posts. I think that you will find that you'd be pissed off too if someone was posting that they raced you and beat when they cheated. Or in my case wouldn't even race you at all. I'm not one to start **** but obviously you guys are. So instead of being ignorant dumb ***** read the ****** posts and then maybe you will see why the **** hit the fan. And as for all your stupid *** comments, Thats some 16 year old ricer **** I dont know why fellow F-Body owners want to rag on other fellow F-body owners, to me that makes no sense, you guys should be ragging on ricers or mustang guys. I can honestly say that on Svt Performance forums i get more respect from mustang guys than i do here on tech that is wierd.
Old 03-20-2006, 10:11 PM
10 Second Club

Problably because you need to learn how to vent your frustrations, instead of acting like a teenager that just learned to say curse words. Just about every other word in the post is profanity....
Old 03-20-2006, 10:17 PM
Banned

Man I'm really surprised! There are more cocky ******** on Ls1 tech than on Svt performance! You guys bring shame to all the F-Body generations. Why dont you guys stop crackin on people and actually read the posts. I think that you will find that you'd be pissed off too if someone was posting that they raced you and beat when they cheated. Or in my case wouldn't even race you at all. I'm not one to start **** but obviously you guys are. So instead of being ignorant dumb ***** read the ****** posts and then maybe you will see why the **** hit the fan. And as for all your stupid *** comments, Thats some 16 year old ricer **** I dont know why fellow F-Body owners want to rag on other fellow F-body owners, to me that makes no sense, you guys should be ragging on ricers or mustang guys. I can honestly say that on Svt Performance forums i get more respect from mustang guys than i do here on tech that is wierd.

thats b/c we realize you are lame...they havent