Mavs: Jason Terry..... suspended??

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 11:24 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by D Hurr is Like
No...i've never seen it happen...it happens MAYBE once a decade when somebody actually tries to punch another player in the nuts...it does NOT happen...if it happened all the time don't you think we MIGHT have another case of it on camera or somebody would have come out and said SOMETHING...ONCE...EVER?....EVER?

haha you are a joke. once a decade? MAYBE? haha. wow, so we will not see this again for another 10+yrs? you're wrong, it happens ALOT, its just very minor. I'm not saying someone is going to punch someone with full force in the *****, but you should know that little jabs happen. its not like everytime it happens. that sportscenter is going show it. Players do it secretly etc. I have a friend that played college ball at tx tech and i know college ball isnt the nba, but i even called him about it. and he assures me that it happens. just bc we dont see it, doesnt mean it doesnt happen.
Old 05-19-2006, 11:34 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
haha you are a joke. once a decade? MAYBE? haha. wow, so we will not see this again for another 10+yrs? you're wrong, it happens ALOT, its just very minor. I'm not saying someone is going to punch someone with full force in the *****, but you should know that little jabs happen. its not like everytime it happens. that sportscenter is going show it. Players do it secretly etc. I have a friend that played college ball at tx tech and i know college ball isnt the nba, but i even called him about it. and he assures me that it happens. just bc we dont see it, doesnt mean it doesnt happen.
Yes, people get "hit" in the ***** in basketball. When people on defense are reaching in to steal the ball they might purposely accidentally poke the guy in the crotch. That is NOT what Jason Terry did. He maliciously tried to PUNCH Michael Finely in the *****. There is no denying that and yes it is a rare occurance. Remember, this is not the first time Jason Terry has showed what a piece of **** he is.

I despise the Spurs and Mavericks equally but what Jason Terry did was uncalled for and showed zero class.
Old 05-19-2006, 11:48 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by FormulaBabe
Yes, people get "hit" in the ***** in basketball. When people on defense are reaching in to steal the ball they might purposely accidentally poke the guy in the crotch. That is NOT what Jason Terry did. He maliciously tried to PUNCH Michael Finely in the *****. There is no denying that and yes it is a rare occurance. Remember, this is not the first time Jason Terry has showed what a piece of **** he is.

I despise the Spurs and Mavericks equally but what Jason Terry did was uncalled for and showed zero class.
Old 05-19-2006, 11:58 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MrBill97396
Have you ever played basketball? Did you just now start watching basketball when the Mavs got in the playoffs? You display a complete lack of knowledge on the subject and zero common sense. Please elaborate on what you are jesting about.
Old 05-19-2006, 12:12 PM
Banned

correct.
Old 05-19-2006, 12:12 PM
Banned

Have you ever played basketball? Did you just now start watching basketball when the Mavs got in the playoffs? You display a complete lack of knowledge on the subject and zero common sense. Please elaborate on what you are jesting about.

you've run your mouth now run your car

/obligatory asinine ls1tech attitude