Modded cars banned in California

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 09:02 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now if only I had a 40 in monitor I would be able to see it, what is that really???
Old 07-06-2006, 09:07 AM
Staging Lane

After watching this post for some time I have to say I am not proud that I lived in California and I ma not proud that I live in Texas

Both states have pluses and minuses. If had the choice I would rather live in California for the weather but its not 2x the cost there try 4 or 5. The house we just bought 4 bedroom with a good size yard for $150 would have been a $500 at least in almost all parts of California if not more. And the pay is actauly less in California. So it makes living in Texas a little eaiser.
Old 07-06-2006, 10:03 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by greggvh
but its not 2x the cost there try 4 or 5. The house we just bought 4 bedroom with a good size yard for $150 would have been a $500 at least in almost all parts of California if not more. And the pay is actauly less in California. So it makes living in Texas a little eaiser.
thanx for the update, I guess I underestimated my numbers then. so how does one settle for a mortgage in Cali, 100 yr plan???
Old 07-06-2006, 10:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chadtx01
Coming from the guy that can't spell as good as my 4 year old cousin.
Your cousin must be a good teacher, he taught you well.
Old 07-06-2006, 10:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Your cousin must be a good teacher, you learned well.
Yes, he is. Good one by the way. You should quit your day job and go into comedy with one liners like that.
Old 07-06-2006, 10:40 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Latin-Man
thanx for the update, I guess I underestimated my numbers then. so how does one settle for a mortgage in Cali, 100 yr plan???
Thats why we left because we couldnt figure out how people working at McDs were buying $500k homes with 2 brand new large SUVs and other toys. It just was not making any sense to us and still dosnt. But we came out here got better jobs that pay more and in one year bought a house NEW house in pearland.
Old 07-06-2006, 10:48 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by _Zac
First of all your moms house didn't cost half of that $850,000.. That house could be on top of the empire state building and still go for less. Secondly, you aren't as rich as you think you are those cars are not only old, but they are cheap no matter where you live. Face it champ the only thing you have going for you is the fact that you live in the United States. Without that important detail you would have died of starvation long ago.

Get a job, go back to school, and listen to Chad.
not my house, cars are 2001 ss and a 2005 caddy last of that body style but in tx standerds there vintage,and just to get things up to date for all you texen, 300,000 can't buy **** 500,000 somthing in the desert like tx but still in cali, 650 750,000 then you can live on the coast in a small house, but for 150,000 you can buy a house in tx,ill just buy one just to have it.rich not at all but when i say texas i fill rich very rich
Old 07-06-2006, 10:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

I couldn't really decipher all of your post, there wasn't enough punctuation and there were random numbers and letters thrown together. It looked like a tornado ran through a first grade classroom.

Anyway, what I did get from your post is that housing is more expensive in California.

Congratulations. What you're saying is that you're proud of the fact that you overpay for something. Why are you bragging about having to spend three times the amount on a house in Cali as you would in Texas?

Would you brag if you paid 45,000 for a used LS1? No, you know why?

Because that would make you an idiot.

BTW, do your dad and brother know that you're trying to pass their vehicles off as yours on the internet?
Old 07-06-2006, 10:59 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by LORDHELP
not my house, cars are 2001 ss and a 2005 caddy last of that body style but in tx standerds there vintage,and just to get things up to date for all you texen, 300,000 can't buy **** 500,000 somthing in the desert like tx but still in cali, 650 750,000 then you can live on the coast in a small house, but for 150,000 you can buy a house in tx,ill just buy one just to have it.rich not at all but when i say texas i fill rich very rich

I have no idea what you just said some serious run-on sentencing going on
Old 07-06-2006, 11:01 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
lord help has the best avatar on this website

He needs help aw-right
Old 07-06-2006, 11:09 AM
Launching!

ok about us paying more for our land, it is simply a matter of supply and demand. more people want our land in cali as oposed to texas so people are willing to pay more for it. simple economics but they probably didn't teach texans that in fifth grade yet. and you guys have been sitting there ripping on lordhelp thinking that you are better when all we have to do in cali to make ourselves feel vastly superior to you is to turn on the tv and find jerry springer. and as far as returning katrina victims to their homes i hope that you are doing that with the right motives and not just to get them out of your back yard.
Old 07-06-2006, 11:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by rocketrider93
ok about us paying more for our land, it is simply a matter of supply and demand. more people want our land in cali as oposed to texas so people are willing to pay more for it. simple economics but they probably didn't teach texans that in fifth grade yet. and you guys have been sitting there ripping on lordhelp thinking that you are better when all we have to do in cali to make ourselves feel vastly superior to you is to turn on the tv and find jerry springer. and as far as returning katrina victims to their homes i hope that you are doing that with the right motives and not just to get them out of your back yard.
No, we understand the logistics of having to pay more. I never said you were stupid for paying the higher prices, I said you were stupid for bragging about it. I still say that.

As far as ripping on Lord Help, look at him. i never said I was better than him, I'm just educated. Yes, I am from Texas, and you can talk about all the Texans on Jerry Springer as much as you want. But the simple fact of the matter is, you have somebody with the typing abilities of a 4 year old trying to insult people online.

BTW, next time you turn your TV on to watch Jerry Springer, make sure to say a little thank you to the state of Texas. Not for the fact that you think everybody on the show is from the state, but for the fact that the electricity that powers that tv is from this state.
Old 07-06-2006, 11:38 AM
TECH Pimp

I never thought they would try to defend Lord help..

I thought we were dealing with adults with at least common sense on their side, but now I'm not so certain. I think all these guys defending him know him and are just like him (hood rich).

BTW Gay Lord, not even hard core guys from the 'hood' have caddies that old around here. Mike Jones assures me he would never get caught riding in that thing.

Maybe we should abandon the KVRHF and start the Help The Dumb Kids From California Read Foundation. I think we could get more support from the lib media since we will be helping their people.
Old 07-06-2006, 11:40 AM
Launching!

is it stupid to say i paid 1000000 dollars for my quarter acre lot? yes. but, is it stupid to say that last year i paid 130000 for my little house and this year it is worth 180000? no. i never hear anybody bragging about what they paid unless they have made a good investment. actually bro i am from northern california. yes as a state we share the power however i live near the base of shasta dam. a huge hydro electric complex that also supplies power to most of california and a while ago my city invested in it's own power plant and durring the brown outs we never felt a thing. we were also selling the power on the market that we were not using. so when i happen to be flipping through the channels next time, i will simply thank god i don't live in texas. that will suffice.
Old 07-06-2006, 11:46 AM
Launching!

the derrick zoolander school for kids who can't read good and want to learn to do other things good to.
Old 07-06-2006, 11:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

is it stupid to say i paid 1000000 dollars for my quarter acre lot? yes. but, is it stupid to say that last year i paid 130000 for my little house and this year it is worth 180000? no. i never hear anybody bragging about what they paid unless they have made a good investment. actually bro i am from northern california. yes as a state we share the power however i live near the base of shasta dam. a huge hydro electric complex that also supplies power to most of california and a while ago my city invested in it's own power plant and durring the brown outs we never felt a thing. we were also selling the power on the market that we were not using. so when i happen to be flipping through the channels next time, i will simply thank god i don't live in texas. that will suffice.
Trust me when I say, you wont be the only one thanking God for that.

Honestly, what good is it to you when the value of your house goes up? It's not the stock market, you can't cash out and pocket the cash. You'll have to buy another overpriced house in northern Cali. That house that you could've bought for 130k last year, you're gonna have to buy for 180k this year, so that extra 50k is gone.

The only thing that comes out of a house being valued higher like that is more property taxes. So unless as soon as you sell your house, the house market takes a dive and you can buy houses for what they are actually worth, it doesnt really seem like too smart of an investment.

Next time I go to get my car inspected, and it passes with this ORY. I'll thank God I live in Texas. Next time I go to pay my state registration on my car, and it only costs me 50 bucks, I'll thank God I live in Texas.

Next time I see somebody like you say they are from California, I will thank God twice for letting me reside in the Lone Star State.
Old 07-06-2006, 11:50 AM
TECH Pimp

i will simply thank god i don't live in texas. that will suffice.
Texas is also happy with this arrangement. In fact if you can promise to keep your buddy Lord over there with you I might even throw a shiney nickel that direction. You know help cut all the cost off that 1000 sq ft $300,000 house you're living in.
Old 07-06-2006, 11:57 AM
TECH Pimp

the derrick zoolander school for kids who can't read good and want to learn to do other things good to.
Just so you know, the shift key can help with those difficult one letter capitalizations you have been avoiding.

It's located here..

And looks like this..

Glad I could help..
Old 07-06-2006, 12:00 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by chadtx01

Next time I see somebody like you say they are from California, I will thank God twice for letting me reside in the Lone Star State.
what do you mean somebody like me? the fact that i prefer one gegraphical location to another makes me somehow less than you? we all have our differences but in the end we are all americans like it or not. i talk crap for fun and amusement it just seems like you like to bully people and put them down to make yourself feel better. and if you need that, fine.
Old 07-06-2006, 12:01 PM
TECH Pimp

what do you mean somebody like me? the fact that i prefer one gegraphical location to another makes me somehow less than you? we all have our differences but in the end we are all americans like it or not. i talk crap for fun and amusement it just seems like you like to bully people and put them down to make yourself feel better. and if you need that, fine.
Again we're missing that crafty shift key..