Old Man inside :)

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 08:07 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All I know is my brother said half the guys he saw at Thunder (from Dallas) were skinny little kids about the same size as him. What do you all do to fight gang up in a group of 10 and charge in?

I am not big myself but I don't sit here on the internet saying "get your *** kicked on and off the track". E-Thuging is cool esp when your like 6'0 145lbs LOL Like I said you Dallas kids crack me up. I've heard some good stories from people up there about racing around that part.
Old 01-28-2007, 08:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Forteen3GT
I knew this was commin..... Ole Hutto dont back down to no **** talkers.......

watch the ban man!
Trying...
Old 01-28-2007, 08:11 PM
TECH Veteran

LS2 Guru,

Sent you a PM issuing you a warning, next time im giving you a vacation.

Dont stink up peoples threads with your bash talking, and Trolling.

No one wants to hear it.
Old 01-28-2007, 08:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
All I know is my brother said half the guys he saw at Thunder (from Dallas) were skinny little kids about the same size as him. What do you all do to fight gang up in a group of 10 and charge in?

I am not big myself but I don't sit here on the internet saying "get your *** kicked on and off the track". E-Thuging is cool esp when your like 6'0 145lbs LOL Like I said you Dallas kids crack me up. I've heard some good stories from people up there about racing around that part.
I aint 145 ...

But yes, most of the group that was at thunder prolly was small. CJ is about 5'6" maybe 130 soaking wet. Sam is tall and skinny too but he dont talk **** like this.
Old 01-28-2007, 08:13 PM
8 Second Club

Mike I'm not talking about you I'm talking about the other camp.
Old 01-28-2007, 08:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

haha

You going to be down at the Winter Nationals stuff? Craig and Sam have met you guys and I havent been able to get down to see you folks yet. Might even be coming down on that Friday. We needs to party!
Old 01-28-2007, 08:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Yes, no one wants to swing solo...Its all groups.
Old 01-28-2007, 08:22 PM
8 Second Club

I may actually. Try to get Craig to come out. I don't think Sam will be coming, but if he does get him down here also.

I was suppose to come out to the track up there, but never ended up making it. Wasn't going to bring the car, but just to come bullshit and check out these LS1 Race Cars lol.
Old 01-28-2007, 08:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

While you guys are off fighting, I'll tend to the bitches!
Old 01-28-2007, 08:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

I may actually. Try to get Craig to come out. I don't think Sam will be coming, but if he does get him down here also.

I was suppose to come out to the track up there, but never ended up making it. Wasn't going to bring the car, but just to come bullshit and check out these LS1 Race Cars lol.
Sams been through some **** this last week man. Im not sure hes in the spirits to go. Craig may or may not come down. If he does I'll make sure we meet up. Chris is coming with us...
Old 01-28-2007, 08:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by turbo'd stang
While you guys are off fighting, I'll tend to the bitches!
So thats the people bitching about making more power right..haahahahahah
Old 01-28-2007, 08:37 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by V6 Bird
Sams been through some **** this last week man. Im not sure hes in the spirits to go. Craig may or may not come down. If he does I'll make sure we meet up. Chris is coming with us...
Yeah I had heard Thats why I wasn't sure if he was going to come to maybe get his mind off stuff.
Old 01-28-2007, 08:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Did you guys flow the intake on this motor?
Old 01-28-2007, 08:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Did you guys flow the intake on this motor?
No. Just did some math with CSA and the intake was capable of flowing 420cfm after the math was done through each runner. It had 12% taper.

Does that help...
Old 01-28-2007, 09:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yelvi did some work on mine and when the larger motor goes in, I wanted to make sure it would feed it. He cut back the dividers and did some runner work. I have no idea what kind of taper he did...but he did alot of entry work. My last motor made good power with it...so I'll leave it alone.
Old 01-29-2007, 12:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

When was the last time you had ANYTHING at the track????? Ya your right talk is cheap when you never show your face in public but never take anything to the track and all you can do is talk about stuff that your "building" or "working on". Get your **** done and go shut all of us internet warriors up. O ya and by the way RPM never worked on my truck. So dont blame my mistakes on them. Good try though. I have stuff in the works but its not ready so I dont get on here and start a thread like you saying that maybe someday I can have this in my car and maybe even make it to the track. I work on my **** and when its done I will get on and call people out if need be. You know when you post that your just going to start a bunch of fighting cause thats the only thing your good at. Now with that being said, Im done posting in this thread so bash me all you want and call me all that names you want. I will introduce myself if you ever show your face anywhere, but Im not going to go out of my way and PM you, i would have thought you were more mature than that Mike.
Old 01-29-2007, 12:37 AM
Banned

I am still waiting on the bottle numbers! What did it make?
Old 01-29-2007, 07:22 AM
TECH Senior Member

Yelvi did some work on mine and when the larger motor goes in, I wanted to make sure it would feed it. He cut back the dividers and did some runner work. I have no idea what kind of taper he did...but he did alot of entry work. My last motor made good power with it...so I'll leave it alone.
Sounds like what Chris did with this one. You could have Chris look at it if you wanted to know exactly what was done....He enjoys what he does.
Old 01-29-2007, 07:24 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 2toneblown
When was the last time you had ANYTHING at the track????? Ya your right talk is cheap when you never show your face in public but never take anything to the track and all you can do is talk about stuff that your "building" or "working on". Get your **** done and go shut all of us internet warriors up. O ya and by the way RPM never worked on my truck. So dont blame my mistakes on them. Good try though. I have stuff in the works but its not ready so I dont get on here and start a thread like you saying that maybe someday I can have this in my car and maybe even make it to the track. I work on my **** and when its done I will get on and call people out if need be. You know when you post that your just going to start a bunch of fighting cause thats the only thing your good at. Now with that being said, Im done posting in this thread so bash me all you want and call me all that names you want. I will introduce myself if you ever show your face anywhere, but Im not going to go out of my way and PM you, i would have thought you were more mature than that Mike.
You brought the fighting up. I just do what I can to avoid it all costs so no one gets hurt. But sometimes its inevitable. Glad to see you take your negativity away. The old saying goes, dont start no drama, wont be no drama
Old 01-29-2007, 09:14 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 2toneblown
i guess you are a hater... why start **** when he didnt even say anything about it?? why you give a **** if he has anything to take it to tha track or not?? just curious. i believe he didnt cuz any drama by posthing this thread. just thought it was cool to see what other shops can do with different setup.