Who Was this??

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 02:46 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Vcious04
I might show to see how the coupe does... I only made about 390rwhp tho..so I should lose..

2900lbs??
Old 05-18-2007, 03:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NickcZ28

2900lbs??
It weighed in at 2833lbs... I figured it will top out at about 130-135mph.. At least with the ls1 I can do back to back runs and not worry about heat soak.. damn cobra...
Old 05-18-2007, 03:51 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by pdanrichey
He'll stomp most of you...just an FYI.

I think he's saving up for a new clutch right now.
yeah cause all the sts cars are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST!!!!!!!!!! !
Old 05-19-2007, 03:24 AM
HTX
TECH Regular

Haha I can see this now.
Your gonna call your SGT. "Can you come get me out of jail?"

Last edited by HTX; 05-19-2007 at 03:36 AM.
Old 05-19-2007, 01:11 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 99Z28LS1
bring your car out here and lets see how ricey my camaro is

I would hate to get beat by a "ricey" camaro
Wasn't trying to hate, i have alot of respect for the STS kit.

I just want to see this race!!
Old 05-19-2007, 01:27 PM
TECH Resident

damn this thread is still going on lol
Old 05-19-2007, 02:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by tripps
Wasn't trying to hate, i have alot of respect for the STS kit.

I just want to see this race!!

my bad for lashing out. there are a lot of people hating, they'll see 1st thing tonight

im taking 2 cars on an SS with minor boltons and a cam/bolt on formula from a 40 roll
Old 05-19-2007, 02:46 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by turbologics
Nate, Whats up havent seen you since the cam change and late night sonic - You should get ahold of me - I have some questions

By the way this is Brad
Feel free to pm me anytime man.
Old 05-19-2007, 02:50 PM
TECH Regular

where's your front mount turbo at?

damn..... i forgot about front mounts...... can you let me borrow about 7k? my kit was half that and now im right at 6k

ok, what about a 2 step? come out of the whole with boost....... just the same
IF I wanted a front mount I could get it done for cheaper than 6k ...that's not an issue at all....
Old 05-19-2007, 02:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by HTX
Haha I can see this now.
Your gonna call your SGT. "Can you come get me out of jail?"
I almost had to do that last night!
Old 05-19-2007, 03:08 PM
Teching In

i could honestly careless of what you think of my trap speeds. i would drag your *** from a low roll like you were a freaking geo metro with no motor ha ha

HAHAHA oh really??!!! would you be willing to bet some $$$ on that?!

p.s. my car VIBRATES down the track faster than 88mph!!! Quite a bit faster!

nick and jordan know what im talking about!!

Last edited by RUSTYTA; 05-19-2007 at 03:21 PM.
Old 05-19-2007, 03:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1936FordPU
V6 Car drags turbo car...Then nick then STS car...Thats my prediction. Anyone want to lock in a Trifecta?

AGREED!
Old 05-19-2007, 03:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Shoot, I might just bring the neon out there to watch all this go down.
Old 05-19-2007, 05:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by RUSTYTA
HAHAHA oh really??!!! would you be willing to bet some $$$ on that?!

p.s. my car VIBRATES down the track faster than 88mph!!! Quite a bit faster!

nick and jordan know what im talking about!!
bring your car out and lets give it a run. lets see if it "vibrates" from a roll against my STS **** kit

it's soo funny how you guys bring track times to me and expect me to think you're bad ***...... i could care less what you run at the track, the street is completely different...... but you guys already knew that ha ha

Last edited by 99Z28LS1; 05-19-2007 at 05:50 PM.
Old 05-19-2007, 05:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
IF I wanted a front mount I could get it done for cheaper than 6k ...that's not an issue at all....
then why dont you have a front mount listed in your sig?
did you forget about the price of a tune(depends on who does it for you), or wideband(200+)? or having too much heat in the engine bay(cause hoses to melt and other items possibly)? there's so much more in FI than people realize

i bought my kit minus the intercooler, cam and fuel for 3120 to my house. add the other items and im right at 6k, but i had to pay for 2 tunes..... the 1st was 500..... and a shitty one. and then my 2nd through TRT was half that and it works JUST fine
Old 05-19-2007, 06:39 PM
11 Second Club

Wow this is still going? HAHA Well Jordan Broke His rear swaybar off last night so He wont be attending Guess Ill roll solo..
Old 05-19-2007, 06:56 PM
TECH Regular

then why dont you have a front mount listed in your sig?
did you forget about the price of a tune(depends on who does it for you), or wideband(200+)? or having too much heat in the engine bay(cause hoses to melt and other items possibly)? there's so much more in FI than people realize

i bought my kit minus the intercooler, cam and fuel for 3120 to my house. add the other items and im right at 6k, but i had to pay for 2 tunes..... the 1st was 500..... and a shitty one. and then my 2nd through TRT was half that and it works JUST fine
I don't want a boosted LS1 in my 35th and cut it all up. read that word IF.

IF you want to run (there's that word again) let's go from a dig and see how you fair against a h/c car that has a shitty driver from a stop (we are both 6sp cars and I'm on street tires what's there to worry about mr big bad boosted ls1.

I have hp tuners for my car and yes I could still build the custom kit to my car for WELL under what you have in your car. But it's cool some people like paying full price and having more on their cars and still like running slower...hell I can't even take Nick from a dig.
Old 05-19-2007, 07:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
I don't want a boosted LS1 in my 35th and cut it all up. read that word IF.

IF you want to run (there's that word again) let's go from a dig and see how you fair against a h/c car that has a shitty driver from a stop (we are both 6sp cars and I'm on street tires what's there to worry about mr big bad boosted ls1.

I have hp tuners for my car and yes I could still build the custom kit to my car for WELL under what you have in your car. But it's cool some people like paying full price and having more on their cars and still like running slower...hell I can't even take Nick from a dig.
what would you have to cut? the front? there are 35th's with an intercooler behind the 2 holes..... granted it's not a good place to leave it, but it still works, and if you want a cooler intake charge, use meth injection or nitrous spray on the intercooler

i have nothing to worry about on a heads cam car from any race, but i have a stock clutch thats on it's last thread. if i had a better one, i would race from a dig more and i would be racing nick from a dig and the other formula. theres a reason why i didnt want to run from a dig, i guess you missed the post.

paying full price for a kit..... hmmm, if you think you know all about FI, go in there and ask 1 person how much they paid for ANY kit and THEN ask them how many other things did they have to buy in order to get it running right.

people dont understand, you can get a boosted 6spd out of the whole just as fast as a boosted auto...... it's called a 2 step. anything after the 60' depends on how good the 6spd driver is

im not afraid to get beat by another LS1, i could really careless, there will always be someone faster...... but even you should know that a lightly modded auto from a roll wouldnt beat your car. if you think it can, then you dont trust your car nor know anything about LS1's.

I know im not the smartest one in the bunch, but atleast i know my math. YES the STS kit has draw backs, did i know that when i bought it? no. i originally was going to go H/C just like you, but there were too many around here, so i went turbo, and i get better gas mileage so i have a Z28 with full exhaust and a turbo cam with no boost and with boost, i get a killer sleeper
Old 05-19-2007, 07:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NickcZ28
Wow this is still going? HAHA Well Jordan Broke His rear swaybar off last night so He wont be attending Guess Ill roll solo..
that blows, so now its me and you? we need to find another car to bust on, im sure there's another person in here that wants to try and bust my ***......
Old 05-19-2007, 07:26 PM
TECH Regular

what would you have to cut? the front? there are 35th's with an intercooler behind the 2 holes..... granted it's not a good place to leave it, but it still works, and if you want a cooler intake charge, use meth injection or nitrous spray on the intercooler

i have nothing to worry about on a heads cam car from any race, but i have a stock clutch thats on it's last thread. if i had a better one, i would race from a dig more and i would be racing nick from a dig and the other formula. theres a reason why i didnt want to run from a dig, i guess you missed the post.

paying full price for a kit..... hmmm, if you think you know all about FI, go in there and ask 1 person how much they paid for ANY kit and THEN ask them how many other things did they have to buy in order to get it running right.

people dont understand, you can get a boosted 6spd out of the whole just as fast as a boosted auto...... it's called a 2 step. anything after the 60' depends on how good the 6spd driver is

im not afraid to get beat by another LS1, i could really careless, there will always be someone faster...... but even you should know that a lightly modded auto from a roll wouldnt beat your car. if you think it can, then you dont trust your car nor know anything about LS1's.

I know im not the smartest one in the bunch, but atleast i know my math. YES the STS kit has draw backs, did i know that when i bought it? no. i originally was going to go H/C just like you, but there were too many around here, so i went turbo, and i get better gas mileage so i have a Z28 with full exhaust and a turbo cam with no boost and with boost, i get a killer sleeper
I know my fair share about ls1's and I know a decent amt about turbo cars...show up to kdale tomorrow about noon and come see the turbo car I'm working on...*insert nut swinger comment here*