11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yup!!
Old 05-08-2007, 11:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NickcZ28
WhO Is This????
Bedford Area its a red Z28 with no badges With an STS **** oh sorry KIT and the Plate says Booost?? It also has the stock 5 stars ..Anyone know this guy??
I was leaving the gym and he and some imports turned in front of me reving and **** so naturally I followed the they turned into ON the border...I wanna run...

That would be MY car,
you didnt even turn around, i saw you and reved up and waited for you to come around, but got a quick rev up as you past. you knew where i stopped.... and you kept going

Originally Posted by 1936FordPU
I doubt he could hang from a dig. He was hanging with the imports cause thats where roll racers should be. Dont get the real drag racers mixed up with the BS roll racers such as yourself ever again.
i prefer my racing from a roll. it makes more sense, you dont tear up parts as much and its harder to get caught doing it on the roll..... especially with people behind you

Originally Posted by NickcZ28
Here we go again!!! HAHA I said I would run him Roll or dig I dont care my car is pretty stock so If I loose to him No sweat off my *****...If he is still saving for a clutch its because he spent way to much on that STS kit..He did get on it (or try and I wasnt impressed)... So if you do know this Dude who will stomp most of us Man up Ill take a beating if thats what it comes down too...
Let me say this BEFORE i continue..... DONT HATE ON SOMEONE THAT YOU KNOW WILL BEAT YOU.

didnt you just call my STS kit ****? i thought so, last time i checked, an LS1 making over 500rwhp will beat a "pretty much stock LS1". even if i ran from a dig, i would run you down like you were a honda my friend. let me get my clutch and i'll race you from a dig. i'll even throw a small 2 step in there to make things really spicy for you. if you wanna run from a dig, i got a couple buddies with auto's that will run you, when you wanna be a big boy and see how much power you got up top, give me a shout. we'll do a low roll just for you pumpkin..... like a 20 roll?

Last edited by 99Z28LS1; 05-09-2007 at 12:02 AM.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mikey-Z-28
he's been saving up for a new clutch since february when i asked if he wanted to run. must be a badass clutch
i remeber you bro. STARBUCKS parking lot..... im saving up for a twin disc by ram..... supposed to hold over 900ftlbs of TQ

and YES, i work at walmart off 820 and rufe snow and the pay SUKS, 9.30/hr
Old 05-08-2007, 11:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by THE_SUPRA
his name is Alan, pretty cool guy and a very clean z28 for sure! his SN is 99ls1z28.
he is all over ls1tech
thankyou for putting in a good word for me SUPRA. right now my car doesnt really run that good because of the stupid *** clutch

i like to keep the outside of the car stock looking for a reason.... NickcZ28, if you didnt notice, i was on MT ET Streets for a reason
Old 05-09-2007, 08:11 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was about to say, he does have Mickey's on the back...

Oh snnnappp Alan. I'd like to see this race at some point. Not at the track though, that would be gay.
Old 05-09-2007, 08:20 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 99Z28LS1
i remeber you bro. STARBUCKS parking lot..... im saving up for a twin disc by ram..... supposed to hold over 900ftlbs of TQ

and YES, i work at walmart off 820 and rufe snow and the pay SUKS, 9.30/hr
work somewhere else lol i wouldnt mine trading you jobs i dnt have one lol.

PS thers this place in aggtown my friend works at called acs she makes close to a thousand a week or 2 i think and she graduated last yr.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:19 AM
TECH Resident

i see 3 RED camaros racing...

letz make it happen tomrrow @ kennedale.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:32 AM
Staging Lane

I would really like to see the race, but how much longer do you need to save for your clutch? Also don't be fooled, some PRETTY MUCH stock Ls1's run pretty good. I believe SUX2BU ran like 6.9xx PRETTY MUCH stock
Old 05-09-2007, 09:51 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 02SSPEWTER
I would really like to see the race, but how much longer do you need to save for your clutch? Also don't be fooled, some PRETTY MUCH stock Ls1's run pretty good. I believe SUX2BU ran like 6.9xx PRETTY MUCH stock
Shar he did lass. I'll believe dat when me ***** tarns purple and smells like rainbow sharbert.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:55 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 99Z28LS1
That would be MY car,
you didnt even turn around, i saw you and reved up and waited for you to come around, but got a quick rev up as you past. you knew where i stopped.... and you kept going

i prefer my racing from a roll. it makes more sense, you dont tear up parts as much and its harder to get caught doing it on the roll..... especially with people behind you

Let me say this BEFORE i continue..... DONT HATE ON SOMEONE THAT YOU KNOW WILL BEAT YOU.

didnt you just call my STS kit ****? i thought so, last time i checked, an LS1 making over 500rwhp will beat a "pretty much stock LS1". even if i ran from a dig, i would run you down like you were a honda my friend. let me get my clutch and i'll race you from a dig. i'll even throw a small 2 step in there to make things really spicy for you. if you wanna run from a dig, i got a couple buddies with auto's that will run you, when you wanna be a big boy and see how much power you got up top, give me a shout. we'll do a low roll just for you pumpkin..... like a 20 roll?
Wow Impessive 500hp?? You are gonna look stupid getting drug down the track by a STOCK *** CAR Et Streets HUH?? That dosent mean **** Anyone can throw Et's on there car That dosent impress me.. As far as me turning around to talk? You and your friends turned into On the border Im not gonna Follow around some Kid Looking for a race, I was leaving the GYM, Im not scared to race you at All, Keep digging yourself a hole here buddy..If I didnt want to race or didnt think I could win, I wouldnt of posted on 2 boards asking who you were and saying I wanted to race...So keep saving for that clutch, maybe sell those ET STREETS that you dont need, and you would be alittle closer!
Get on LS2.com Im blocked on LS1tech at work...Thanks
Old 05-09-2007, 09:59 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by pdanrichey
Shar he did lass. I'll believe dat when me ***** tarns purple and smells like rainbow sharbert.
You dont know **** do you?? NEWB
Old 05-09-2007, 10:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

Well , I guess you better get to shitin some rainbow sherbert!! I understand you stickin up for your buddy , but don't get cocky and run off at the mouth when you don't know the facts. LS1's have been around for a LONG time , I can guarantee you dont know it all.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

in for Nick dragging some turbo ***....
Old 05-09-2007, 10:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by KECHME
Well , I guess you better get to shitin some rainbow sherbert!! I understand you stickin up for your buddy , but don't get cocky and run off at the mouth when you don't know the facts. LS1's have been around for a LONG time , I can guarantee you dont know it all.

That guy really isn't even worth responding to. He knows nothing about LS1's except that if you put a STS kit on one it can't lose.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:21 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
in for Nick dragging some turbo ***....
Yup no Prob on that.. This isnt my first Rodeo lol..
3rd LS1..
Old 05-09-2007, 10:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Morbid
That would explain why it's taking him so long to save up for a clutch. Wal-Mart pays ****.
not necessarily true,
my cousin works at a supercenter and makes over 16.00$ hr.
started out as stocker like 3yrs. ago
i would say thats reasonable, theres some ppl with degrees
that dont make that.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:35 AM
Launching!

sux2bu did run that fast with a stock motor. he is cammed now. i have raced both cars now and i can say sux2bu would smash you from a stop and still pull you from a roll. why do i know? because the car pulled me pretty good one day going up 360.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:41 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by silver01z06
sux2bu did run that fast with a stock motor. he is cammed now. i have raced both cars now and i can say sux2bu would smash you from a stop and still pull you from a roll. why do i know? because the car pulled me pretty good one day going up 360.
Hey Theres doug!! What Up MAn!!
Old 05-09-2007, 10:42 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by NemeSS
not necessarily true,
my cousin works at a supercenter and makes over 16.00$ hr.
started out as stocker like 3yrs. ago
i would say thats reasonable, theres some ppl with degrees
that dont make that.
Ya this is true.. Some do make money
Old 05-09-2007, 10:44 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by KECHME
hows it going sean? pdans car runs hard long as it gets spool before you start the race. i could be wrong but i think he is just getting into fast cars in dfw scene. he doesnt know most people or what have been done to their cars.