Who Was this??

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 01:29 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 99Z28LS1
if you wanna go from a dig, i have another buddy with a red Z no, stall, "mostly stock LS1"

then me and you will do a 40 if you want and we'll see what happens.

i could care less how fast your cam only car was and it wouldnt drag my nuts on the highway chump. I HAVE A CAM TOO + TURBO. what do you think your cam only car would've done with a turbo. you are missing the fact that my car is TURBOCHARGED. i didnt put it on there to get beat by a "mostly stock LS1" i trapped 88 with only 2 psi max on the 3 gears i ran with a STOCK clutch foo...... imagine what i would've ran with the full boost little man and a decent clutch. its ok though. i have school til 4pm and anything after that i'll be more than willing to play my friend. i'll send you a PM with my phone number and we'll set this up.
Oh SNAP!!! TURBOCHARGED!!! FUUUUK!!! Hey Buddy what kind of shovel are you using?? Ya My cam only car trapped 98/99 guy..My BOLT ON CAR TRAPPED a shitty 93 Plus you keep going back and forth now your talking track times? WOW 88mph on 2psi now your at like 5.5?? Who cares man you may be faster at the strip but I am running quicker.. 2 step?? Cool, they are almost as much as your clutch (you cant afford) As far as friends cars?? Dont even go there bud...Now your name calling?? Me a chump? Lets not even talk about that keep it civil....
Old 05-09-2007, 01:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NickcZ28
As far as friends cars?? Dont even go there bud...
Enough said...slow pokes, lol.
Old 05-09-2007, 01:35 PM
11 Second Club

you dont have a burnout box made to sticky up your tires on the street and the street hasnt had 5000 dragsters making the strip nice and sticky for ultimate traction.
its sad to see how many people dis the STS set up, it was like 1 of the 1st things NickcZ28 said...... it doesnt matter where the turbo is at, its the fact that it is turbo...... TRT had a 408 SS truck with a T70 that ran 7.3 with a 1.35 60' in a f'ing 6k pound truck......
UUHHH you oviously havent been to where the real "STREET" **** goes down...
I looked in to the STS setup actually and I really dont have that much of a problem with them as long as you have the supporting mods...But when people have a stock car(not fast) and they say hey Im gonna drop a couple grand so I can be fast!! Then do it and then think they are invinsible..THATS what I have a problem with.. And its just my .02 so why you care??
Old 05-09-2007, 01:39 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
He never said the car was stock.

You STS guys sure have an inferiority complex going on. Yall are both acting like a couple of douchebags.

You, or whoever says..."Pretty much stock." To normal people, that would mean...maybe a lid and filter or catback. To a person who's trying to prove a moot point and make others feel like they have a "complex," IMO, that's the d-bag.
Old 05-09-2007, 01:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by pdanrichey
You, or whoever says..."Pretty much stock." To normal people, that would mean...maybe a lid and filter or catback. To a person who's trying to prove a moot point and make others feel like they have a "complex," IMO, that's the d-bag.
I wasn't trying to make a point or make you feel anything.

It was just an accurate observation of how you act.
Old 05-09-2007, 01:53 PM
Launching!

i would deffinately put money on nick vs either of the sts cars from a stop. justin your z ran really good no doubt. i havent seen your ta run yet. jeremy told me some about it. sounded like it should be a monster.

with all this trash talking going on its so tempting buy a nitrous kit !!
Old 05-09-2007, 01:56 PM
TECH Resident

Why don't we all get together over some tea and crumpets and talk this out. Then we can pull down our shorts and determine whose car is faster . To each his own right? Everyone makes their own arguments about what is what. In the end...WHO CARES??!!! Enjoy your car and stop putting others down.

IMO, it was NEVER the STS guys starting crap. It's always us defending ourselves b/c you say we did it wrong, and we're saying...we didn't do it wrong, we just did it different from you. Either way it gets done and if you're satisfied with what you did, then great. If you want to fall victim to peer pressure in either direction, that's fine to...change it up and be happy with it.

An STS guy runs someone and wins when a lot of people said it wasn't possible. Fact proven...but you still talk crap about it, make excuses and then bench race to sum it up.

Track car, street car, or both...WHO FREAKING CARES!! It's a mother porking car!...just be happy internal combustion was created many years ago and be satisfied with what you have verses rubbing it in the face of others.

In the end...does it matter? I beat you...you beat me...I was wrong, you were wrong. Big deal, there are weightier matters in life to be concerned with!
Old 05-09-2007, 01:59 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by silver01z06
i would deffinately put money on nick vs either of the sts cars from a stop. justin your z ran really good no doubt. i havent seen your ta run yet. jeremy told me some about it. sounded like it should be a monster.

Do it...you'd stomp my butt from dig or roll if you did that! I'd be happy to run you though so you can have a benchmark performance wise. Just hit me up when you do.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

TNT F2 F.T.W.!!!
Old 05-09-2007, 02:08 PM
Launching!

Do it...you'd stomp my butt from dig or roll if you did that! I'd be happy to run you though so you can have a benchmark performance wise. Just hit me up when you do.
i really want the kit but i really need to take care of some bills. trying to pay off stuff. biggest being the car. once i dont have the car payment it frees up alot of money every month. just have to be responsible atm. not the fun way but what needs to be done atm
Old 05-09-2007, 02:11 PM
TECH Resident

i really want the kit but i really need to take care of some bills. trying to pay off stuff. biggest being the car. once i dont have the car payment it frees up alot of money every month. just have to be responsible atm. not the fun way but what needs to be done atm
My biggest bills...

1. Wife
2. Roth IRAs
3. Extra large **** rings ...but seriously.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NickcZ28
Oh SNAP!!! TURBOCHARGED!!! FUUUUK!!! Hey Buddy what kind of shovel are you using?? Ya My cam only car trapped 98/99 guy..My BOLT ON CAR TRAPPED a shitty 93 Plus you keep going back and forth now your talking track times? WOW 88mph on 2psi now your at like 5.5?? Who cares man you may be faster at the strip but I am running quicker.. 2 step?? Cool, they are almost as much as your clutch (you cant afford) As far as friends cars?? Dont even go there bud...Now your name calling?? Me a chump? Lets not even talk about that keep it civil....
im SOO happy you ran soo fast with your cars Nick...... its so awesome your cam only car trapped 98/99 guy...... thats SUPER!!!!! bring that "mostly stock LS1" to the highway and lets see what's going on. i only have factory gears, so you cant say on on 2.75's or anything. I only need 1 gear to pull from you. anything after that and people can figure out whos going to win.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

im SOO happy you ran soo fast with your cars Nick...... its so awesome your cam only car trapped 98/99 guy...... thats SUPER!!!!! bring that "mostly stock LS1" to the highway and lets see what's going on. i only have factory gears, so you cant say on on 2.75's or anything. I only need 1 gear to pull from you. anything after that and people can figure out whos going to win.

you're thinking you're going to pull a stalled ls1 from a low roll without using more than one gear???
Old 05-09-2007, 02:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Why don't we all get together over some tea and crumpets and talk this out. Then we can pull down our shorts and determine whose car is faster . To each his own right? Everyone makes their own arguments about what is what. In the end...WHO CARES??!!! Enjoy your car and stop putting others down.

IMO, it was NEVER the STS guys starting crap. It's always us defending ourselves b/c you say we did it wrong, and we're saying...we didn't do it wrong, we just did it different from you. Either way it gets done and if you're satisfied with what you did, then great. If you want to fall victim to peer pressure in either direction, that's fine to...change it up and be happy with it.

An STS guy runs someone and wins when a lot of people said it wasn't possible. Fact proven...but you still talk crap about it, make excuses and then bench race to sum it up.

Track car, street car, or both...WHO FREAKING CARES!! It's a mother porking car!...just be happy internal combustion was created many years ago and be satisfied with what you have verses rubbing it in the face of others.

In the end...does it matter? I beat you...you beat me...I was wrong, you were wrong. Big deal, there are weightier matters in life to be concerned with!
thats usually how it happens, they doubt before and get mad when they get yanked 4 cars and wonder how....... i guess another STS hater is going down. if you look in the FI section, you will notice THE FASTEST car in there is a REAR MOUNT corvette running mid 7's in the 1/4. AHEAD of a front mount. i will eventually move to a front mount to get better use of the responsiveness

7 SECOND 1/4
1.Majorspray.....7.54 @ 187...rear 106mm Turbo
2.RooferDave.....7.60 @183..101mm Turbo
3.WormBoy.......7.98 @175..91.5mm turbo
Old 05-09-2007, 02:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

I hate to bust anyones *****, but roll racing is for bishes. Real men do it from a dig.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:24 PM
11 Second Club

Pdan I didnt start this thread to callout you sts guys at all?? If im gonna call out someone you'll know
I just wanted to know who it was and ask for a friendly race? If I won or not? But now this "chump" Runs his chops about **** he knows nothing about talking about how his car will kick my cars as blah blah blah.. He cant even run his car if he wanted to..YOU CAN So you can talk **** but if you car wont run today..its bench racing(which is fun too).. So 98STSGUY save you lunch money and buy a clutch, you should of had one before the kit...
And If your old enough we go to Dukes on thursdays..
Old 05-09-2007, 02:32 PM
11 Second Club

Here you go again quoting others "track times" and then talking street?
1 gear?? Grow up its bad enough that I will agree to race some turbo car with my "Non long tube car??" From a roll...Now its just one gear?? That sounds like some high school ****!! LIKE I SAID IN MY PM......Get your clutch, 2 step, and you nuts together and then we will go racin STOP OR DIG..Till then just SHHHHSHSHHHHHHH!!!!! utthefukup
Old 05-09-2007, 02:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

i agree with the both of you. very intelligent people on LS1tech no doubt. but not everyone wants a 9 sec 1/4 car. i dont want my car to do that. i wanna be able to pick on those cars when they come out of the track and see what they have in the streets. the track is too good of a set up. you dont have a burnout box made to sticky up your tires on the street and the street hasnt had 5000 dragsters making the strip nice and sticky for ultimate traction. my car RAN shitty on the 8th, but ran like a true champ on the street

its sad to see how many people dis the STS set up, it was like 1 of the 1st things NickcZ28 said...... it doesnt matter where the turbo is at, its the fact that it is turbo...... TRT had a 408 SS truck with a T70 that ran 7.3 with a 1.35 60' in a f'ing 6k pound truck......
it was a 1.69 60'
Old 05-09-2007, 03:24 PM
TECH Resident

Why does everyone like ??!! Btw Nick, you're comment about bench racing made me laugh...

I'm so sick of all this bitching and moaning like impotent jerks. It's all personal preferences as to which route you go. Just be happy for the other person that they made a decision they can live with...plain and simple.

I seriously am tired of "arguing" or defending decisions that affect no one else but myself. I'm sure many of us can state the same thing. It really is getting old...we're (me included) acting like teen-agers in high school.
Old 05-09-2007, 03:27 PM
12 Second Club

I think it's pretty funny. These threads always make me laugh.