Thanks for nothing HPE

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 10:47 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chuck@HPE
There was no bad business even done here but everybody sure is excited over it. You have 2 identical cams, but magically 1 of them is different because it has a different name. That's fine if everyone wants to debate a cam because of it's name, but I'm not interesting in spending any more time in here. If Ishmael had a problem, he should have called us. And this thread confirms that as soon as my paid term expires as a sponsor on LS1tech, we will not renew. And I think other sponsors should seriously consider this move as well... Because look at how ridiculous this thread is, and the only moderator interaction it has is 1 mod telling people they should work on their own cars anyways.

Thread should be titled, Thanks for nothing LS1Tech.

Chuck
I agree Chuck...it's like a bunch of kids hang out on this website and do nothing but bitch and moan like impotent jerks b/c they think they have a point to prove!
Old 06-21-2007, 10:51 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No, that would be like you going to discount tire and asking for Goodyear 315/30's and them giving you Goodyear 315/30's but they had to buy them from NTB because they were out of stock. You still got the same tires.... so why should they have to call you and tell you they're buying them from NTB?

And I don't need to cry to anybody about the fact that LS1Tech treats 80% of their sponsors like ****. I have people cry to me about your site, all the time

Chuck
Right... lets see..

1. LS1Tech did not accept the vehicle for a cam swap.
2. LS1Tech does not have a shop, actually, and thus doesn't actually DO cam swaps.
3. LS1Tech doesn't sell cams either..
4. LS1Tech wasn't the company this customer paid to have a cam swapped
5. LS1Tech isn't the company the customer has issue with.

I can clearly see how one would feel it's an LS1Tech issue.
Old 06-21-2007, 10:52 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by GusZ28
Shutup jimmy you love drama. Go eat some soap
Bahaha Im busted! I will eat the soap and raise you pdan's mother on a love swing!
Old 06-21-2007, 10:53 AM
TECH Addict

There was no bad business even done here but everybody sure is excited over it. You have 2 identical cams, but magically 1 of them is different because it has a different name. That's fine if everyone wants to debate a cam because of it's name, but I'm not interesting in spending any more time in here. If Ishmael had a problem, he should have called us. And this thread confirms that as soon as my paid term expires as a sponsor on LS1tech, we will not renew. And I think other sponsors should seriously consider this move as well... Because look at how ridiculous this thread is, and the only moderator interaction it has is 1 mod telling people they should work on their own cars anyways.

Thread should be titled, Thanks for nothing LS1Tech.

Chuck
Give me a ****** break. LS1tech is known far and wide for protecting it's sponsors. I personally know of several people that have been banned on here for not sucking the collective sponsors. For you to say that they treat the sponsors like **** is pure horseshit.

You should have made one simple phone call, pure and simple, instead of assuming.
Old 06-21-2007, 10:55 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
Bahaha Im busted! I will eat the soap and raise you pdan's mother on a love swing!
Sounds good. Good god how did you run a 15.2 sec quarter mile? Gotta love that V-tach.
Old 06-21-2007, 10:57 AM
TECH Resident

Damnit...I was hoping you'd forget about that. Had I not come in this stupid thread, I may not have been called out

Jimmy, are you using a strap on then because you can't get your vagina hard to pork her? LOLZZZZzzzz
Old 06-21-2007, 10:58 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by pdanrichey
Damnit...I was hoping you'd forget about that. Had I not come in this stupid thread, I may not have been called out

Jimmy, are you using a strap on then because you can't get your vagina hard to pork her? LOLZZZZzzzz
His vagina is to sore from you abusing him last night
Old 06-21-2007, 10:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

I agree Chuck...it's like a bunch of kids hang out on this website and do nothing but bitch and moan like impotent jerks b/c they think they have a point to prove!
I'd say you hit it right on the nose.
Old 06-21-2007, 11:02 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by GusZ28
Sounds good. Good god how did you run a 15.2 sec quarter mile? Gotta love that V-tach.
Eh thats what I ran, give or take 2 or 3 seconds. lol

The biggest, blackest, nastiest strap on I can find!
Old 06-21-2007, 11:04 AM
Launching!

WOOOOO!
Old 06-21-2007, 11:05 AM
TECH Resident

Point is you LIED TO A MANS FACE. Man up, admit what you did, compensate the guy, and stop makin excuses for your **** up, jesus christ
Old 06-21-2007, 11:06 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by pSSycotic
Point is you LIED TO A MANS FACE. Man up, admit what you did, and stop makin excuses for your **** up, jesus christ
Old 06-21-2007, 11:06 AM
TECH Apprentice

no one brought in the drama llama yet?

unbelievable...

but anyway....i don't care if the "S" cam had identical specs to the MS3. You should have called the customer and let him know.

bad business imho.
Old 06-21-2007, 11:07 AM
TECH Resident

Oh ya!...I'm sure that's how she likes it seeing as how my father was a large black man named Bubba.
BTW, did I ever tell you about the time he went to Vietnam, died in the jungle but later on they found hundreds of his shrimp recipes, which some retard used to become a millionaire?
Old 06-21-2007, 11:10 AM
Launching!

I love this thread. Its keeping me busy at work.
Old 06-21-2007, 11:15 AM
Teching In

have any of you not read what chuck said in his first post? he said he WILL compensate the guy for it! meaning he is willing to try and make it right. chucks analogy of the tire story is pretty much spot on. people are always looking to bitch give somebody a bad name. yes it should have been told to the customer, BUT if its the same damn thing, not a big deal. if i was in this guys position i wouldnt mind a bit! same cam, same power potential..... whats the big deal!?!?!?!
Old 06-21-2007, 11:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 87saleen
have any of you not read what chuck said in his first post? he said he WILL compensate the guy for it! meaning he is willing to try and make it right. chucks analogy of the tire story is pretty much spot on. people are always looking to bitch give somebody a bad name. yes it should have been told to the customer, BUT if its the same damn thing, not a big deal. if i was in this guys position i wouldnt mind a bit! same cam, same power potential..... whats the big deal!?!?!?!
I dunno who you are, but thank you.

Chuck
Old 06-21-2007, 11:18 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 87saleen
Did you just join LS1tech to defend Chuck?
Old 06-21-2007, 11:19 AM
TECH Resident

No, that would be like you going to discount tire and asking for Goodyear 315/30's and them giving you Goodyear 315/30's but they had to buy them from NTB because they were out of stock. You still got the same tires.... so why should they have to call you and tell you they're buying them from NTB?

And I don't need to cry to anybody about the fact that LS1Tech treats 80% of their sponsors like ****. I have people cry to me about your site, all the time

Chuck
Ya but it wasnt the same cam, even by the specs you posted, close to it, but no cigar. It really is as Brains said, if you had given him the choice, there wouldnt be an issue at all. But lets say that the specs were identical, then it would still be a matter or principal, he wanted the S cam, not the MS3. Just my .02

I personally dont think vendors are treated bad around here, in fact I think they get benefit of the doubt the majority of the time. Regulars can tell when its a recurring issue with a sponsor, and when someone is just plain out being an unreasonable customer.

All in all I think this was just a lapse in judgement at the time. Just throw it in and get it out of here type thing.
Old 06-21-2007, 11:23 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,142 Likes on 742 Posts

Chuck
Hmmm. Chuck, you are a major tool. We are going to refund any remaining balance you have with us. Blaming us for under-moderating a thread where you substituted a cam shaft without asking and notifying the customer is lame.

I'm the sort of person who will remind you of your toolness, and I hope everyone else does too. You have a terrible attitude.

John Ryan

Quick Reply: Thanks for nothing HPE