Looking for shop in Woodlands, Magnolia, Tomball...

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 11:15 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for shop in Woodlands, Magnolia, Tomball...

I just moved to Magnolia from Fort Worth and as the title says, I would like to find someone close to my area that is reputable with fair prices to do work as it needs to be done to my car. So any suggestions or feedback on local shops are welcome.

Thanks,
John
Old 08-08-2007, 11:20 AM
Launching!

Hey John, dont know what kind of car you have but swing by Pavlock Performance. he's in Tomball and does good work. His user name on here is Pavlock Performance.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:13 PM
Teching In

Thanks, car is an LS1 WS6. I'll try and look up his information and get in contact with him or possibly just swing by and stop in if I find his address.

And I'd still like to hear about any other shops in the area and what their reputations are like...
Old 08-08-2007, 12:21 PM
Teching In

I just looked at his website and his address isn't on there. Do you know what road/intersection it is at? Also, do they just do suspension work? That seemed to be most of what I saw mentioned in threads that included his work.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:24 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Send Worm Boy a message. His shop is LMR, late model racecraft. Heard really good things about them.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Pavlock Performance all the way. Stand up guy that knows what he's doing.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:37 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by JB Rekit
I just moved to Magnolia from Fort Worth and as the title says, I would like to find someone close to my area that is reputable with fair prices to do work as it needs to be done to my car. So any suggestions or feedback on local shops are welcome.

Thanks,
John

lol theres didly in magnolia, i know that from living there awhile back. but in tomball there is a very good speed shop called pavlock performance i think.

and im going to be in magnolia next week off 1488.. why the move from big ft worth to small town 1111 pop. magnolia lol
Old 08-08-2007, 05:16 PM
TECH Addict

Thanks,
John

We are located off West Little York and Beltway 8. Shoot me a pm or just give us a call at the shop with any questions you might have.

Steven Fereday
Late Model Racecraft
713-466-9900
Latemodelracecraft.com
Old 08-09-2007, 10:55 PM
FormerVendor

I just looked at his website and his address isn't on there. Do you know what road/intersection it is at? Also, do they just do suspension work? That seemed to be most of what I saw mentioned in threads that included his work.
My website is being updated so I apologize. My address is in my sig, and I believe we spoke over the phone? We are a complete in house fabrication shop and tailer to a wide group of business' and car enthusiast. We do all installs for late model vehicles, engine building and assembly custom tailored to your application and needs. Suspension building has been more of a pleasure choice of ours helping customers have quality race parts at lower the normal prices. We have a few more jigs finished for some more up coming suspension!

Glad to see more car guys move to our area!
Bryan