Old 09-29-2007, 10:11 PM
Curveball TECH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HBU football is still undefeated!

Old 09-29-2007, 10:52 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
Hahahahahhahaha....... Man you guys SUCK!!!
Yeah we do suck! When was the last national championship yall won? All in fun.
Old 09-30-2007, 02:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

ok i read the title and I am not a whorn nor eATMe fan, buy your an fing idiot. your team is a joke, your coach is a joke and your fans are a joke.

Aggie delimma???

not really, it's an aggie three some.
Old 09-30-2007, 02:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Sprayed= biggest douche nozzle on LS1TECH.....
Old 09-30-2007, 02:58 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by AGRV8D
Sprayed= biggest douche nozzle on LS1TECH.....

Very apparent.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:04 AM
TECH Regular

Jesus...yesterday was great for me as a fan.

OU lost.

and UT lost so I can hear both of the "fans" shut up on my local boards for a few days...

and as a buckeye fan who's still a bit bitter from the NC game last year...

Florida lost as well.

Tie that in with Micheegan starting 0-2 and

AND

ND being 0-5...this year of College Football has been perfect so far for me.

*note* I know it's temporary and it will come crashing down soon, The Ohio State will more than likely drop a game if not 2 this year....but I'm enjoying it why I can right now.
Old 09-30-2007, 01:00 PM
11 Second Club

Old 09-30-2007, 01:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

It is apparent that LSU will roll any team in the country right now too. Very interested to see them play USC in the NC game this year.
Old 09-30-2007, 03:40 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by BigBronco
It is apparent that LSU will roll any team in the country right now too. Very interested to see them play USC in the NC game this year.
In the words of Lee Corso 'Not so fast my friend!'. Florida will be hungry for a win after a loss last night. They will show up and play their best game of the season. Don't be suprised if Florida wins next weekend in Baton Rouge.
Old 09-30-2007, 04:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Ben R
In the words of Lee Corso 'Not so fast my friend!'. Florida will be hungry for a win after a loss last night. They will show up and play their best game of the season. Don't be suprised if Florida wins next weekend in Baton Rouge.

I love Tim Tebow. Best QB out there right now, but I just can't see them toppling LSU. It will be a great game but we shall see!
Old 09-30-2007, 04:43 PM
Texas Director

I just don't see Florida beating LSU in Baton Rouge. You know the Tigers will bring their "A" game on Saturday. Oh, and USC could very easily lose a game or two. They play Oregon, Cal, and Arizona St. all on the road, plus they still have to get by UCLA at home. I'm not so sure they don't lose at least one of those games.
Old 09-30-2007, 06:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BigBronco
I love Tim Tebow. Best QB out there right now, but I just can't see them toppling LSU. It will be a great game but we shall see!
Well could you see colorado beating OU? Point is florida has a damn good team and if LSU is having an off day florida can and will beat LSU. I wouldn't be surprised to see florida win next week, I'm kind of eager to see what the line will be.
Old 09-30-2007, 11:47 PM
Banned

OU and Texas were probably both looking past this weekends games and forward to the red river shootout. That and a freshman qb thats not used to playing road games, OU lost.

Doesn't make sense, we have one of the best receivers in the country (Malcom Kelly) and he didn't get ANY passes thrown to him. **** poor game preparation and the coaches should get the blame. Oh well, theres still a chance to win the big 12 and get a BCS bid. And we better stop making fun of the big 12 north teams. They wooped us this weekend
Old 10-01-2007, 12:42 AM
TECH Apprentice

I wasn't surprised Texas lost this weekend. This entire season I have been waiting for it to all come crashing down on them. Too many games that should've been a blowout being too close. As has been stated several times, the coaching, defensive backs and quarterbacking all need some serious work. I see Texas MAYBE winning 9 games this year. Texas doesn't have it together enough this year and I think they lose the RRS next weekend to a much better OU team.

OU's loss shocked me and I think probably 98% of the nation, I had high hopes for them this year, not NC hopes, but not losing to Colorado definitely

I take LSU for the NC this year, they are unstoppable in my opinion.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:24 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by white man
ok i read the title and I am not a whorn nor eATMe fan, buy your an fing idiot. your team is a joke, your coach is a joke and your fans are a joke.

sprayed doesn't count as a fan, he's too stupid, and our coach is a joke, but beating our time is like racing a viper that says "n20" on the license plate, but with a 12 year old one legged kid driving (fran), sure ya beat a badass car, but is it really anything to brag about?

and our fans aren't too bad, sprayed excluded of course, he just likes to start ****
Old 10-01-2007, 07:16 AM
12 Second Club

Gotta love the Loonghorns fans who actually think their team is better than A&M. You guys SUCK BAD. You will lose BIG on T+1. You just got THUMPED by ******* K-STATE at home in your Big 12 opener, are you kidding me!!!! You almost lost to Arky State at home. You SHOULD HAVE lost to some no name Florida directional school. A&M sucks, but you guys suck ALOT worse. Colt may have had alot of TD passes last year, but unless you have a time machine I don't see how that does a damn thing for you now. He has like 200 interceptions and get injured like every other snap, he is a *****.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:19 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by khaos288
sprayed doesn't count as a fan, he's too stupid, and our coach is a joke, but beating our time is like racing a viper that says "n20" on the license plate, but with a 12 year old one legged kid driving (fran), sure ya beat a badass car, but is it really anything to brag about?

and our fans aren't too bad, sprayed excluded of course, he just likes to start ****
Have you been around here for the last few years, these longhorn "fans" who are saying how bad of a fan I am have said 100x worses **** about A&M for the last 3 years, so they can pretty much go **** themselves, which might actually be better than watching their team play. It is laughable that they are even ranked #19, they prob just did it so the red river game had 2 ranked teams in it.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:21 AM
12 Second Club

Texas will lose to A&M, OU, Tech, Nebraksa, and more than likely OSU.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:44 AM
TECH Junkie

Some thoughts from my day at the game.

The assbag meteorologist from Fox 24 needs a good swift kick in the jimmies. "There's a small band of light showers coming, but they'll blow through quickly." MY ***! Just before we (Alumni Band) took the field, the skies opened up and we got drenched.

When you repeatedly throw a 5 yard passes, the linebackers will squat and wait for it. I don't blame Colt for some of the interceptions, since everyone in the stadium knew he wasn't going to throw downfield. However, his durability is becoming increasingly suspect. I jokingly turned to my friend after Chiles came in (far too late, by the way) and said, "Well, I guess Colt really is injured. He probably ruptured an ovary."

Greg Davis has to go. Vince Young saved him from getting fired by being enough of an athlete to overcome Davis' poor play calling. The Vince Young era was a stay of execution for Davis, and I'm tired of Mack making excuses for him. We haven't been successful because of Greg Davis. We have been successful in spite of Greg Davis.

This week, the defense and special teams both need to spend every day doing tackling drills.

It won't much matter, because OU is going to hang 70 on us.

UT will most likely lose to OU, Tech, Nebraska and A&M, and I wouldn't be shocked to see us lose to Iowa State either. We are a very mediocre football team this year.

And that fact, more than any other, is what bothers me. Every year we hear about the great recruiting classes UT hauls in, so there should never be a "down" year. That's just poor coaching.

-Mike
Old 10-01-2007, 07:44 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
Texas will lose to A&M, OU, Tech, Nebraksa, and more than likely OSU.
Both aTm and UT have one loss so far, would you like to bet on who ends up having the better record? $100 sound ok? Simple yes or no will do it.