ATTN: Longhorn Fans.....

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 12:35 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its not only sprayed, I just talked to and Aggie and he is displaying about as much class as this guy. And HE is an executive. You'd expect a certain level of class from an exec, but noooooo. Aggies must still be under the delusion that they have a chance to win the big 12 or something.
Old 10-02-2007, 12:52 PM
Staging Lane

sprayed is just like most ags ive ever met...of course they hate us Raiders any way cause we own there asses every year...but as for UT and a&m this year i think UT should win the game, they are way over rated but still a better football team
Old 10-02-2007, 12:56 PM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
Yea it sucks, but I mean Im not gonna cry about it...
Yeah, but I'm sure you've done your fair share of crying on T+1 over the last 10 years from all of the beatings the Horns have laid on the Ags, lol. And there were some serious beat downs in those years!
Old 10-02-2007, 01:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
Yea it sucks, but I mean Im not gonna cry about it...like Colt McCoys little brother did at the A&M game last year...

LOL, you seriously have the weakest arguments/come backs of any aggie I have ever met. Since you think so highly of your football team, how bout we bet $20 on every game from this saturday on and I'll take the opponent and whatever the spread is on every game? If nothing else it will make the games interesting to watch. What do you say? (except the t+1, i know thats $50)
Old 10-02-2007, 01:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
LOL, you seriously have the weakest arguments/come backs of any aggie I have ever met. Since you think so highly of your football team, how bout we bet $20 on every game from this saturday on and I'll take the opponent and whatever the spread is on every game? If nothing else it will make the games interesting to watch. What do you say? (except the t+1, i know thats $50)
I'd say you stand to make a good bit of money this year.
Old 10-02-2007, 01:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28

I like your style
Old 10-02-2007, 01:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
I like your style
Old 10-02-2007, 02:02 PM
Texas Director

Sprayed, I'll also give you the same deal that DeerHunter Z28 is offering. You take aTm and I'll take their opponent each week from here till the end of the season ATS for $20 each game. Wadda ya say?
Old 10-02-2007, 02:11 PM
Launching!

you guys are mean, sprayed may be a douchebag but no one, not a raider or longhorn can say we dont have a tough schedule from here on out, i'll take all those bets if we can include the first 4 games :-) (jk)
Old 10-02-2007, 02:41 PM
Banned

A&M may take OSU. Its a road game for OSU, and they've been terrible on the road this year. But after that, LOL@A&M. GOOD LUCK.
Old 10-02-2007, 03:04 PM
TECH Pimp

No surprise, ATM plays UT like it's the championship game every time they play, only shock is that most of the time they still lose.
Old 10-02-2007, 04:21 PM
On The Tree

You cant really make the revenge factor witht he texas and aTm game because it was supposed to be an easy win for texas over kstate at home, and texas was supposed to get sweat revenge but look they got it handed to them and mcoy is hurt again... to mee sounds like they arent going to do so hot this year... they do have talent though and so does aTm...

On the other hand aTm schedual
W over osu
W over tech if they can get there pass defense going or what they call one...
W over nebraska (they arnt as good as yall make them out to be they are a middle of the pack team that plays in a weak big 12 north conference)
W to kansas should be a gimmie for the ag's
L in a close game to ou (ou is also a decent team but they are in now way a national contender, they are young and will make alot of mistakes, we will have to see how they play in the game v. texas)
W over missouri it will be a close one but they will pull it off...

Over all they big 12 is weak this year and will probbably lose in their bowl games..
Old 10-02-2007, 04:22 PM
On The Tree

Oh an W over texas at home (no sweat revenge for texas this year they just dont have the team)
Old 10-02-2007, 04:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by alexv6camaro
You cant really make the revenge factor witht he texas and aTm game because it was supposed to be an easy win for texas over kstate at home, and texas was supposed to get sweat revenge but look they got it handed to them and mcoy is hurt again... to mee sounds like they arent going to do so hot this year... they do have talent though and so does aTm...

W over osu
W over nebraska (they arnt as good as yall make them out to be they are a middle of the pack team that plays in a weak big 12 north conference)
L in a close game to ou (ou is also a decent team but they are in now way a national contender, they are young and will make alot of mistakes, we will have to see how they play in the game v. texas)

Over all they big 12 is weak this year and will probbably lose in their bowl games..

So aTm goes 10-2 this year huh? funniest thing I've read all day
Old 10-02-2007, 04:30 PM
LS7 Member

We have 5 losses, a National title, and a big 12 title in the 3+ years that I have been a longhorn. An Aggie can only dream of having the same experience...
Old 10-02-2007, 04:31 PM
LS7 Member

W over osu

This is by far the funniest post in this thread. You do realize Miami destroyed the Aggies and barley beat Duke last week right?
Old 10-02-2007, 04:37 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You cant really make the revenge factor witht he texas and aTm game because it was supposed to be an easy win for texas over kstate at home...
Oh really?! Was it now? since '98 KSU/UT games have been played close and hard except for '98 when we (KSU) beat them 46-7, and then UT beat us 34-10 (something like that)...that left 3 other games (two of them decided by a total of 7 pts), that got played close...

face it, KSU out played UT. there it is, pure and simple...

only difference between last year win at KSU and this years win at UT is that we made it a more convincing SMACKDOWN...

KSU owns to date a 4-2 record against UTsince '98, and handing UT the worse loss ever at home. you aTm fans need to realize you just got the leftovers a year ago, the week after we beat them down enough for your team to pull out a win...

Spray and Alex must be buddies...
Old 10-02-2007, 04:46 PM
On The Tree

No with thoes title and 5 loses they didnt really have a team they had vince young... who won that national title for yall longhorns...

We will see what the outcome is at the end of they year but i doubt texas or aTm will end up 6-6
Old 10-02-2007, 05:22 PM
TECH Junkie

W over osu

LOL seriously guys this has to be a joke. Unless the Aggies have started growing their own brand....
Old 10-02-2007, 06:14 PM
LS1TECH & Trucks Sponsor

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

So where in Memphis will we all be gathered to watch my Raiders put the hurt on those Aggies (assuming there are still some Texas boys that race and will be at the LSx Shootout) on October 13th?

800-456-0211 / PM / Facebook
WHIPPLE Superchargers, Procharger, Magnuson, Powerbond Sale, HPTuners packages!, Trickflow, AFR, PRC, CHE Trunion upgrade, $100 7.400" pushrod set, Custom Cam of your choice