ATTN: Longhorn Fans.....

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 06:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by alexv6camaro
You cant really make the revenge factor witht he texas and aTm game because it was supposed to be an easy win for texas over kstate at home, and texas was supposed to get sweat revenge but look they got it handed to them and mcoy is hurt again... to mee sounds like they arent going to do so hot this year... they do have talent though and so does aTm...

On the other hand aTm schedual
W over osu
W over tech if they can get there pass defense going or what they call one...
W over nebraska (they arnt as good as yall make them out to be they are a middle of the pack team that plays in a weak big 12 north conference)
W to kansas should be a gimmie for the ag's
L in a close game to ou (ou is also a decent team but they are in now way a national contender, they are young and will make alot of mistakes, we will have to see how they play in the game v. texas)
W over missouri it will be a close one but they will pull it off...

Over all they big 12 is weak this year and will probbably lose in their bowl games..

wow, this is allllllll wrong.

LOL @ fine aggies like this man here
Old 10-02-2007, 06:28 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
wow, this is allllllll wrong

LOL @ fine aggies like this man here
Lol at the TU fans who don't think tey wil lose at least 4 games this year and finish behiind A&M!

Man that game on the 26th is gonna be another sweet victory for the Ags, damn I can't wait!
Old 10-02-2007, 06:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by H/C LS6Z
Lol at the TU fans who don't think tey wil lose at least 4 games this year and finish behiind A&M!

Man that game on the 26th is gonna be another sweet victory for the Ags, damn I can't wait!
I'm probably wasting my time but I'll make you the same offer that I made your siamese twin. $100 says UT finished with a better record than the aggies? Put your money where your ***** is....
Old 10-02-2007, 06:34 PM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by alexv6camaro
You cant really make the revenge factor witht he texas and aTm game because it was supposed to be an easy win for texas over kstate at home, and texas was supposed to get sweat revenge but look they got it handed to them and mcoy is hurt again... to mee sounds like they arent going to do so hot this year... they do have talent though and so does aTm...

On the other hand aTm schedual
W over osu
W over tech if they can get there pass defense going or what they call one...
W over nebraska (they arnt as good as yall make them out to be they are a middle of the pack team that plays in a weak big 12 north conference)
W to kansas should be a gimmie for the ag's
L in a close game to ou (ou is also a decent team but they are in now way a national contender, they are young and will make alot of mistakes, we will have to see how they play in the game v. texas)
W over missouri it will be a close one but they will pull it off...

Over all they big 12 is weak this year and will probbably lose in their bowl games..
No need to say any more. Your post tells me that 1) you are obviously a biased fan of A&M, and 2) you don't follow college football very closely.

If A&M finishes with a 7-5 record it will be a huge success and Fran will have done an awesome job of coaching. You can choose to believe your own fairy tales if you want to about what you posted, but it is certainly possible that the Ags could go o-fer from here forward. I'm calling 6-6, and best case a 7-5 record for A&M. If I'm wrong I'll be the first to admit I was off. Time to wake up from your dream, lol.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:08 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by mmiller
Talk about living in the past. Sprayed, I can't believe you're bringing up a game in 1998, lol. I looked back at A&M's seasons since 1998 and had forgotten how truly bad they've been.

1999: 8-4 record. Bowl loss to Penn State 24-0
2000: 7-5 record. Bowl loss to Miss. St. 43-41
2001: 8-4 record. Bowl win vs. TCU 28-9
2002: 6-6 record. No bowl
2003: 4-8 record. No bowl
2004: 7-5 record. Bowl loss to Tennessee 38-7
2005: 5-6 record. No bowl
2006: 9-4 record. Bowl loss to Cal 45-10
Yes, but then that also makes me remember about how bad texas was in the 80's and early 90's. Sports are cyclical..no point in bring up past records bc everytime has been really bad at some point.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:10 PM
TECH Regular

Wow, a few Aggie fans put a bad name for the rest of us....while I know a&m doesn't have anything to be proud of right now. I don't think UT, Tech, or a&m should be boasting or talking down to either of the three. We have all had pretty embarrassing starts for each....
Old 10-02-2007, 07:11 PM
TECH Resident

I'm a die-hard fan of A&M, as well as a student, but I know that the way the season looks right now its not good.
If we pull off wins at Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Missouri, then they will be big upsets. Tech is gonna be a rough game on our part.
Kansas and OSU should be wins for the Ags because of the home field advantage.
Texas will be an extremely close game, as it has been in the past years.
This all coming from an A&M fan that doesn't judge sports by BIAS but by FACTS.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:12 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Phil8616
Wow, a few Aggie fans put a bad name for the rest of us....while I know a&m doesn't have anything to be proud of right now. I don't think UT, Tech, or a&m should be boasting or talking down to either of the three. We have all had pretty embarrassing starts for each....
Exacly..All of the big 12 south teams have been upset so far this year.
Old 10-02-2007, 08:02 PM
Launching!

yay for another ag who isn't a ignorant douchebag, like i said before no one can say atm doesn't have one of the harder schedules ahead of them, but hopefully this is a winning season, but thats all us big 12 guys in the same boat, not a good year for us southern fans
Old 10-02-2007, 08:33 PM
Texas Director

It's nice to have a couple of reasonable Aggie fans chime in. Guys, one thing, don't sell OSU and KU short and count that as an automatic win. They both have good teams. A&M is going to have to play really good to beat both of them.

As far as the UT/OU game this weekend, I don't think Texas has a prayer. OU in a total blowout.
Old 10-02-2007, 08:40 PM
Banned

Aw man, beating the horns this year is not going to be as much fun. Y'all are expecting to lose.....where is your faith?
Old 10-02-2007, 08:41 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
I'm probably wasting my time but I'll make you the same offer that I made your siamese twin. $100 says UT finished with a better record than the aggies? Put your money where your ***** is....

I'll throw $20 on the day after Thanksgiving!
Thats where the clout is Biatch!
Old 10-02-2007, 09:28 PM
Ginger Hater

No need to say any more. Your post tells me that 1) you are obviously a biased fan of A&M, and 2) you don't follow college football very closely. 3) Your grammar and spelling skills are lacking
fify

It's nice to have a couple of reasonable Aggie fans chime in. Guys, one thing, don't sell OSU and KU short and count that as an automatic win. They both have good teams. A&M is going to have to play really good to beat both of them.

As far as the UT/OU game this weekend, I don't think Texas has a prayer. OU in a total blowout.
There are always reasonable Ags out there, just the sqeaky wheel gets the oil.

I'm not selling OSU short at all, they are a good team, not as good as what their press pumped them to be over the summer. KU.....i really don't know what to think, its a better chance of winning than OSU. I do think we'll beat those two but i will not put it was magino or gundy's teams.

Our season is far from losing 2 games. We have a cornucopia of possible loses from this point on. With us beating baylor this past weekend, doesn't mean we have turned it around. The team rallied around fran and put together a complete game(minus the kicking) that doesn't mean we will have complete games from here on out. I fully expect to see fran kill it once more with his play calling. I do expect to see a 7-5 or 8-4 season this year. And I'm not a delusional fan as most people on here will back me on, but if A&M does win out, or do better than what i posted, i will fully eat my own words.

And the OU/texas game will be bad to watch.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:28 PM
On The Tree

Its not that im a biassed aggie fan
but that just what i think, most likely im worng and they will drop another 2 or 3 but i think they will pull it together and have a decent year in the big 12 where they have a ok chance to win the title... Now this all depends on if fran gets his act together... They have a good team just bad coaching and need some major work...

I look at facts and sit and watch espn and so on every day... thats just what i see...

But i will say that tamu is going to come out ontop of tu this year and for a few more to come with jarod johonson in the mix
Old 10-02-2007, 09:32 PM
On The Tree

and yes i do have bad spelling but you dont need it for an engineering degree... thats what spell check is for and i just saw that it was there haha so im going to use it from now on..
Old 10-02-2007, 11:08 PM
Texas Director

Alex, nice post. We'll see how it plays out in the coming weeks. Both UT and a&m are in for some rough games. Texas will lose to OU, should beat both ISU and BU, Nebraska is a toss up, I'll give them a loss to OSU, loss to Tech, and call the aTm game a toss up.

Wow, looking at it, Texas could realistically end up with four or five losses. Thats pretty bad considering how good the Horns have been over the last ten years. IMO Greg Davis needs to go, but since Mack and he are close buds he won't fire him. Mack keeps him to the detriment of the team and that pisses a LOT of Longhorn fans off. It isn't all Davis' fault though. The defense can't stop anyone, special teams is a mess and there seems to be turmoil on the team. It's still early in the season, but this is obviously a rebuilding year for the Horns. Hopefully things will get better in the coming years.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:28 PM
TECH Regular

I was at the A&M Baylor game this past weekend, and A&M looks bad. It was 10-3 at the half, and took A&M a while to finally put the game out of reach, and this is against Baylor. OSU is a decent team and it should be a good game, but after that it doesn't look pretty.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:36 AM
12 Second Club

Yeah, but I'm sure you've done your fair share of crying on T+1 over the last 10 years from all of the beatings the Horns have laid on the Ags, lol. And there were some serious beat downs in those years!
Since were cranking up the time machine how about in the 80's and 90's where we beat you 10 of 11 times?
Old 10-03-2007, 07:40 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by UTEvo8
We have 5 losses, a National title, and a big 12 title in the 3+ years that I have been a longhorn. An Aggie can only dream of having the same experience...
Where were you in the early 90's?
Old 10-03-2007, 07:50 AM
12 Second Club

The Miami game sucked, when you turn it over 4 times on the road in the orange bowl you are going to lose, and lose big. I am not gonna say the season is a wash because that one loss. I think we will beat OSU this weekend and go to 5-1. Then I have no idea what is gonna happen. I watched USC rush for like 350 yards at Nebraska, and then I watched the same USC team barely beat Washington. So I dunno what to think of the Huskers, if that run D is as soft as it looked against the Trojans A&M has a good shot at winning. We ALWAYS have problems with Tech, but Techs defense may be the worst in the entire nation, if we play ball control we have a chance, if not it will be UGLY. Mizzou I don't know about. I say Kansas is a win, OU more than likely a loss ( but I do wanna see what they do in Big 12 play) and Texas at home might just be the easiest Big 12 game of the year.