RANT!! Mother had gun pulled on her in traffic.

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007 | 10:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Does it make you angry knowing you mom was in danger???

Now take a step back and maybe you’ll realize why there are neighbors in the neighborhood who don’t like you b/c you haul *** down the streets when there’s a ton of kids who live in the neighborhood.

i haven't heard of any complaints as of late, so perhaps you finally matured a little.
Old 10-08-2007 | 10:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

There are members on this board that are not to smart..
Old 10-08-2007 | 11:45 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by TINKRD
Does it make you angry knowing you mom was in danger???

Now take a step back and maybe you’ll realize why there are neighbors in the neighborhood who don’t like you b/c you haul *** down the streets when there’s a ton of kids who live in the neighborhood.

i haven't heard of any complaints as of late, so perhaps you finally matured a little.
probably the same people who keyed my car. also, i did it when i saw no one in site. also no one ever got onto the kid who was drifting his dads lexus around the neighborhood when there was a kid playing? or maybe the kid with the honda who was a hell of alot worse then i was. no no.. just me

also the time there was that camaro trans am chase in the neighborhood when his YOUNG daughter was present in the car... yea that seemed safe. or the time the guy came at me head on to get me to come to a stop, with his daughter in the car. again are you speaking of the same neighbors of mine who preach safety? perhaps your not getting all of the story?

yes i have matured, and have gotten used to the car, I.E dont need to speed as frequently, not the same feel anymore.
Old 10-08-2007 | 11:47 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by vette
There are members on this board that are not to smart..
agreed
Old 10-08-2007 | 11:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bmxer8699
probably the same people who keyed my car. also, i did it when i saw no one in site. also no one ever got onto the kid who was drifting his dads lexus around the neighborhood when there was a kid playing? or maybe the kid with the honda who was a hell of alot worse then i was. no no.. just me

also the time there was that camaro trans am chase in the neighborhood when his YOUNG daughter was present in the car... yea that seemed safe. or the time the guy came at me head on to get me to come to a stop, with his daughter in the car. again are you speaking of the same neighbors of mine who preach safety? perhaps your not getting all of the story?

yes i have matured, and have gotten used to the car, I.E dont need to speed as frequently, not the same feel anymore.
excuses excuses. you're already getting defensive.

all you had to do was stop speeding down a neighborhood, regardless. then 90% of the **** you mentioned above wouldnt' have happened to you. and besides that there's multiple neighbors who bitch about your speeding.

grow up and quit making excuses.
Old 10-08-2007 | 11:53 AM
TECH Resident

Not getting defenseive or making exuses, just was stating a story and obervations i made. my favorite part was how people went to the neighborhood cop who im close with and told him.. that was funny, im not going into what he said... lol it was plain funny.

on a side note your brother is a badass guy and is pretty cool. glad to have met him.
Old 10-08-2007 | 11:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

or the time the guy came at me head on to get me to come to a stop, with his daughter in the car.
lets tell the whole story here. you were DRAG RACING down the street. so the "said" camaro, stopped in front of you to try and get you to slow down. you were driving up the road. stopping. launching. stopping, then launching again.

you would have a legit excuse if it was 1 neighbor who bitched about you, but the fact that several neighbors complain about your excessive speeding speaks volumes.
Old 10-08-2007 | 11:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Not exuses, just was stating a story and obervations i made.

on a side note your brother is a badass guy and is pretty cool. glad to have met him.
and your story and obvservations reflects your age.

" i only sped down the street when i saw no one was present. "

how about, " I should never haul *** down a residential neighborhood. "
Old 10-08-2007 | 11:58 AM
TECH Resident

edited above post.
Old 10-08-2007 | 11:59 AM
TECH Resident

lets tell the whole story here. you were DRAG RACING down the street. so the "said" camaro, stopped in front of you to try and get you to slow down. you were driving up the road. stopping. launching. stopping, then launching again.

you would have a legit excuse if it was 1 neighbor who bitched about you, but the fact that several neighbors complain about your excessive speeding speaks volumes.
yes with not a soul in site, but yet his daugher was in the car, what if my brakes decided to not work, he would have wrecked me, been his fault, and probably would have injured his daughter.
Old 10-08-2007 | 12:00 PM
TECH Resident

and your story and obvservations reflects your age.

" i only sped down the street when i saw no one was present. "

how about, " I should never haul *** down a residential neighborhood. "
how bout i dont haul *** down a residential neighborhood in a loud *** car? obviously the quiet ones wont get **** said to them.
Old 10-08-2007 | 12:02 PM
TECH Resident

You preach safety, but yet at one time everyone knew you for how much you street raced and sprayed the **** out of your car. THATS safe.

"Do you know tinkrd?
"oh you mean JP the guy who street races anybody"

ive heard some stories about you, whether you were in a neighborhood or not, your are still talking about safety and are known for street racing.

im not saying i dont do it, but yet im not the one talking about how and where i drive
Old 10-08-2007 | 12:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

You preach safety, but yet at one time everyone knew you for how much you street raced and sprayed the **** out of your car. THATS safe.

"Do you know tinkrd?
"oh you mean JP the guy who street races anybody"

ive heard some stories about you, whether you were in a neighborhood or not, your are still talking about safety and are known for street racing.

im not saying i dont do it, but yet im not the one talking about how and where i drive
LOL. you are missing the whole point.

when i read your post i thought to myself " this kid is getting mad b/c some other punk kids were acting stupid and immature "

that combined with the trouble people have had with you makes me laugh.

pot meet kettle?

yup i street race. known fact. so what's your point? all i said was you shouldn't speed down a neighborhood street. and you get butt hurt and start throwing out excuses b/c that's all you got.

EDIT:

besides, why are you bringing up other people's actions??

this conversation is me saying "you shouldn't speed down a neighborhood" and all you can do is try and justify it by OTHER peoples actions.

"well well, i'm not the only one who speeds, blah blah, other kids do too blah blah"
Old 10-08-2007 | 12:12 PM
Banned

Define how I seem spoiled. Feel free to keep the judgements comming. I'd like to see how far from the truth you are.

your profile says you are a US army soldier. I love that people like you represent our country. You are a disgrace.

oh you sound like a immature little **** to me. your 22. that explains where the immature part comes in.
Ha HA, sorry man drunk post FTL. Sorry about your mom I got pissed the other day when some ******* in a civic tried to run me off the road with my dad in the car. I can only imagine how I would have felt had there been a gun pulled while he was with me.

And again just to clarify, sorry about the drunk ignorant post. It was not my true feelings on the matter at hand just me trying to stir **** up I guess....
Old 10-08-2007 | 12:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

yes with not a soul in site, but yet his daugher was in the car, what if my brakes decided to not work, he would have wrecked me, been his fault, and probably would have injured his daughter.

again, admiting to speeding down a neighborhood street. smart guy!!!
Old 10-08-2007 | 12:18 PM
TECH Resident

Not mad, i dont get mad easily. about other kids speeding coulda care less was just a point. Your making exuses ones more obvious then you think I am making. and in conclusion i dont speed anymore in the neighborhood. Your the one getting all butt hurt here and bent out of shape not me. lol im currently cracking a smile. i think your preach of choices where to speed are biased, you street race, thats unsafe. anyone thats in your way your putting in danger. So seems we are/were both at fault at once..

and to end this, Who is the 18 year old again?? and how old are you?

2 different views of 2 different ages.
Old 10-08-2007 | 12:21 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
Ha HA, sorry man drunk post FTL. Sorry about your mom I got pissed the other day when some ******* in a civic tried to run me off the road with my dad in the car. I can only imagine how I would have felt had there been a gun pulled while he was with me.

And again just to clarify, sorry about the drunk ignorant post. It was not my true feelings on the matter at hand just me trying to stir **** up I guess....
thanks for this, i could sense your sarcasm but still wasnt nice to say that stuff. and yes drunk posts ftl. we all have them glad you nor your dad was injured.
Old 10-08-2007 | 12:22 PM
TECH Resident

again, admiting to speeding down a neighborhood street. smart guy!!!
where is the admitting to speeding in that post, at 30mph, which is the speed to go down that part of road is, still would have been enough to total both cars in a head on crash. whose to say if i was speeding when he did that?

again, admitting to street racing. Smart guy!!
Old 10-08-2007 | 12:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Not mad, i dont get mad easily. about other kids speeding coulda care less was just a point. Your making exuses ones more obvious then you think I am making. and in conclusion i dont speed anymore in the neighborhood. Your the one getting all butt hurt here and bent out of shape not me. lol im currently cracking a smile. i think your preach of choices where to speed are biased, you street race, thats unsafe. anyone thats in your way your putting in danger. So seems we are/were both at fault at once..

and to end this, Who is the 18 year old again?? and how old are you?

2 different views of 2 different ages.

not mad either. i'm laughing at you. i'm happy you dont speed down the streets anymore. b/c if you would have ever injured my niece or nephew i would have been knocking at your door.

regardless, i dont make excuses. yup i street race, yup i put people at risk on the highway. but i can say i dont speed down residential streets. simple as that!
Old 10-08-2007 | 12:28 PM
TECH Resident

whats the difference if you put someone at risk on the highway or in a neighborhood? someone could have a child in the car and you end up killing them.