RANT!! Mother had gun pulled on her in traffic.

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 01:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bmxer8699
probably the same people who keyed my car.
Are you accusing me of keying your car? Cause I have more respect for other peoples property than to do something so childish. I've got 3 vehicles of my own (that I've worked very hard for) in the driveway, vulnerable for such immature acts.

also the time there was that camaro trans am chase in the neighborhood when his YOUNG daughter was present in the car... yea that seemed safe.
Had I been chasing you, I would have caught you. I never gave chase BECAUSE she was in the car, just followed FAR behind..
or the time the guy came at me head on to get me to come to a stop, with his daughter in the car. again are you speaking of the same neighbors of mine who preach safety? perhaps your not getting all of the story?
Never came AT you. I pulled over into the lane you were launching from (road next to an elementary school around 3 in the afternoon) and stopped.

Not getting defenseive or making exuses, just was stating a story and obervations i made. my favorite part was how people went to the neighborhood cop who im close with and told him.. that was funny, im not going into what he said... lol it was plain funny.

on a side note your brother is a badass guy and is pretty cool. glad to have met him.
Wasn't me.. That was the guy across the street.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:09 PM
Teching In

Oh and by the way.. Car looks good with the rims and sounds great with the duals. I think I saw the guy that stole you Borla tips.. lol.. I saw a import suv driving down the road with Borla tips over on Frankford..
Old 10-08-2007, 04:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Default People would

Originally Posted by TINKRD
not mad either. i'm laughing at you. i'm happy you dont speed down the streets anymore. b/c if you would have ever injured my niece or nephew i would have been knocking at your door.

regardless, i dont make excuses. yup i street race, yup i put people at risk on the highway. but i can say i dont speed down residential streets. simple as that!

be just as dead in those places also.. hahahahahahahaha
Old 10-08-2007, 04:54 PM
ino
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 02Z28LS1
in a situation like this, if i'd had a concealed carry permit? i'd have shot the little douchebag dead and claimed self-defense. it's basically your word against theirs, and they don't have any words if they're dead. the evidence would be in my favor, since they did have a gun....

"i was fearful for my life, he pulled a gun and i thought he was going to shoot me, so i shot him first".

case closed.
Thats exactly what i would have did. Unloaded a clip and ready to put in another.

glad to hear your mom is ok
Old 10-08-2007, 06:29 PM
TECH Resident

[QUOTE=1badassz;7912193]Are you accusing me of keying your car? Cause I have more respect for other peoples property than to do something so childish. I've got 3 vehicles of my own (that I've worked very hard for) in the driveway, vulnerable for such immature acts.

No i never would have assumed you did it. only reason i put that in there was because i knew alot of people meaning more then just you and your brother and the people across the street had issues. i think it was the one kid who once had the mustang close to you across the street. he doesnt like my car because it wakes him up. supposivly..

Had I been chasing you, I would have caught you. I never gave chase BECAUSE she was in the car, just followed FAR behind..

lol with that big a cam, i would hope you would have

Never came AT you. I pulled over into the lane you were launching from (road next to an elementary school around 3 in the afternoon) and stopped.

Seemed like you came at me, i was like wtf. and i figured i had a few minutes before other cars showed up and they got out at 3:20

Wasn't me.. That was the guy across the street.
I never really had issues with you, i despise that guy, he soaked the inside of my car when i drove by one time. that almost did not end well. the cop makes fun of that guy. he says he whines too much.
Old 10-08-2007, 06:31 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 1badassz
Oh and by the way.. Car looks good with the rims and sounds great with the duals. I think I saw the guy that stole you Borla tips.. lol.. I saw a import suv driving down the road with Borla tips over on Frankford..
thanks man. no joke! you saw someone with one borla tip?

actually thats the reason i got the duals hahaha, i said screw having one tip, lets have none at all and the new tire/wheel combo is by far one of the better things bought for the car.

oh and get the cam in the GTO already sounds quiet still

and ps, since the stall went in, launching is useless without DR's