razor blades under door handle

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 04:40 PM
TECH Addict

Received 112 Likes on 87 Posts

It's not "killing for a CD player", wrong analogy. Look up some philosophers, like Locke, etc. I'll break it down this way:
What did it take to acquire said asset? Time
What is your life made up of that you can't replace? Time
So when he stole that asset, he literally stole a piece of your life.
When you steal, especially someone's life (in whole or part), death is an occupational hazard. Pity that Texas is one of the few states that recognizes this.
So someone that steals, deserves whatever horrible fate we can dish out to them. A caning should be the entry level punishment for kids shoplifting candy, IMO. Wouldn't be so much theft in our world.
If you can, shoot them and kill them - they make it harder for the rest of us to earn an honest living.
Hope you "take care" of this issue properly and legally.
Best of luck.
Old 10-17-2007, 09:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^^^^^^Great way to look at it. I was in favor of shooting the punks before this. This philosophical view of it makes shooting them all the more reasonable.
Old 10-17-2007, 10:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

I have an awesome idea. Put a sign in your car or on the grass. Smile your on camera. You don't even have to have a camera. They don't know where the camera is. They have no clue. I swear this would work.

If it were me and I had this problem, I'd put one up. They can't cost that much and you don't have to be a genius to wire one up or pay someone to do it.

Quick Reply: razor blades under door handle