razor blades under door handle

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 11:10 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default razor blades under door handle

I'm so mad right now I just want to hit someone, My cd player and my radar detector were stolen, you can see the head unit in youtube if you search for DPX-4020 Kennwood .
I have an idea of who might have done this, its a group of young men I'm not going to refer to them by race cause i don't want to start a race thread and there are people like this in all races.
Well I park my car on the street (don't have an option) and i can see it from the living room so I've seen this group of young men walk by and stop to take a look inside the car I have tinted windows so they really have to look. I've seen them doing this a couple of times this summer, once I walked out and asked them if they lost something, but they just kept walking.
I have this Idea of leaving my cell phone from AMP'D mobile on the dash (ampd is out of business phone is useless) and installing some sharp razor blades under the door handle, or maybe put a live wire under the door handle so when someone tries to open it they wold get Zapped, wold I get in trouble for doing this? I really want to do this I'm not joking
I don't want to be like the homeowner that got sued by the THIEF for hurting himself inside the house.
I can't have something nice now I'm looking on e-bay for something thats not going to attract thieves
before anyone asks yea it was my fault left the door unlocked (maybe 30 or 45 mins tops)don't really matter how long it was open don't take long for thieves to take yous stuff and no I don't have full coverage
Old 10-15-2007, 11:27 PM
TECH Resident

ew... that was asking to get robbed..

sorry about your loss. but the world isnt a good place... alot of people will steal at the first chance they get..
Old 10-15-2007, 11:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Don't do it. You will get sued.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

you are better off shootng the next person "you think" is trying to break into your car at night.... and make sure your shot counts so they dont have story
Old 10-16-2007, 12:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

^ If you do that make sure you dont post it on tech.... UMMMM YEAH I SHOT THIS GUY CAUSE HE BROKE INTO MY CAR AND MY WEEKEND WAS FUN LOL jk man hop you find the bastardO!!!! lol
Old 10-16-2007, 12:33 AM
Launching!

Sorry to hear about that. I hate parking my car on the side of the road. One night my Dad didn't wanna move his truck so I can park in the driveway. He told me just to leave it on the side of the road and my car would be fine. Woke up the next morning and found the windshield to my Camaro Z28 shattered. Never again will I leave a vehicle of mine anywhere near the front of my house, they all stay in the back!
Old 10-16-2007, 12:41 AM
TECH Resident

man that sucks, people suck, why cant those **** suckers go out like everyone else and get a job and earn something nice, no instead they steal ****.
one of my college teachers kept getting his stereo stolen when he was younger and he not only used the razor blade idea but he also hung random fish hooks and one random day he noticed a bunch of skin and blood all over the place and no more stolen stereo
Old 10-16-2007, 12:52 AM
On The Tree

Sorry about your loss. But after having my mom's and two brothers cars broken into numerous times by several diff sets of kids and also the house broken into. I aim to shoot and kill. Sleep with my pistol every night close enough just in case I hear my alarm or a neighbor's alarm go off. Kids now a days need a lesson and "HOT LEAD" seems to be the answer.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:06 AM
Launching!

get a head unit with deatchable faceplate then just hide it under the seat lol
Old 10-16-2007, 03:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

That sounds like a really good idea, go for it.
Old 10-16-2007, 03:35 AM
Launching!

if you do the hotwire can you post a write-up?
Old 10-16-2007, 10:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

you wont get sued, there's no reason for that person to be even touching your door handle, so if they are trying to open the door handle, they are in the wrong, regardless if they get zapped or cut. It wouldnt hold up in court if they tried to sue you.
Old 10-16-2007, 10:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

just take the razor blades off of the car before the cops show up. When they ask how he cut his hand play dumb
Old 10-16-2007, 10:44 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Bad Habit Bird
just take the razor blades off of the car before the cops show up. When they ask how he cut his hand play dumb
I don't think the cops would show up.

"Yes, Sir, Officer, I was attempting to break into this young man's car when I was severely cut by a razor blade underneath the door handle."
Old 10-16-2007, 10:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Think about it:

You are trying to steal **** from a car. You obviously don't have respect for other people's ****. You go to open to door handle, and get cut up. Now you're angry. What's gonna happen to that car now? I bet it's alot worse than you originally planned. Bad idea.
Old 10-16-2007, 10:57 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just get some beer & hide outside one night with a sling shot & some ball bearings. As soon as they try to touch the car pop their *** in the ribs or chest. I'll feel like a gunshot without leaving the projectile in the person.

Just make sure your at a random location and not sitting on your front porch, LOL.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:00 AM
TECH Resident

did you ever call the police about the group of kids looking inside your car?
Old 10-16-2007, 11:06 AM
TECH Addict

I'd say set up a camera somewhere.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:51 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 00'WS6Rocket
did you ever call the police about the group of kids looking inside your car?
no I just called to report it stolen I know the stereo is gone, cop told me if I was parked in my property i could blow them away and the law wold be ok with it. the funny thing is a cop lives about 4 houses from mine a sheriff a block away and a state trooper 3 streets, one of the guys in my street got his window broke and his system stolen about 6 months ago and other neighbor scared them before they took his. I think Texas law only gives a slap on the wrist for stereo thieves thats why kids don't care
Old 10-16-2007, 01:26 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by quickchrome2000
no I just called to report it stolen I know the stereo is gone, cop told me if I was parked in my property i could blow them away and the law wold be ok with it. the funny thing is a cop lives about 4 houses from mine a sheriff a block away and a state trooper 3 streets, one of the guys in my street got his window broke and his system stolen about 6 months ago and other neighbor scared them before they took his. I think Texas law only gives a slap on the wrist for stereo thieves thats why kids don't care
Do you have any dogs?

Quick Reply: razor blades under door handle