Got a ticket for shooting my 410 inside city limits

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2007, 09:27 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When I lived in Louisiana I would just go in my back yard and shoot any gun I have. SkS, Mac 11, Black Powder. It was great living outside the city.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:05 PM
Teching In

Hey there Ryan. Just some advice. I would not go trying to get Judge Gustufson to take care of it for ya. She is not like that. However, she might give you differred adjudication for the offense.

You are real lucky I did not arrest your butt for Criminal Trespassing with a Firearm, which is a Class A Misdemeanor punishable up tp 2 years in jail and a $2000 fine. So be thankful. Go pay your ticket.

Oh yeah, I have lots of friends on here Ryan. That is how I heard about this thread.

Mods, dont ban me. I know a few other members on here. I am also a Super Mod on United Stangs (www.unitedstangs.com) and part owner of V-Town Racing (www.vtownracing.com). I am not trying to start anything, just merely trying to give the kid some advice. He screwed up, bottom line and got caught. Now man up, take your punishment and drive on.

Bulldog Stang AKA "The Cop"
Old 12-11-2007, 08:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

in a lot of places that is a felony.

shooting in city limits that is.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GunshotZ28
I'm sure if it was only one city cop we would have been let off with a warning. There were two county cops, one city cop, and one game warden waiting outside of my house. It's just a small wooded area and like there was nowhere to run. They told me the fine would run anywhere from $250-$500. I'm gonna try and get i dropped. The judge is one of my friend's g/f's mom so I'm gonna try and act all innocent lol. Tell her I never been in trouble with the cops and I didn't know I was doing anything wrong, haha.
you are lucky that the game warden didnt sieze your 410 and then put you and your friend in jail. I think your busted.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bulldog Stang
Hey there Ryan. Just some advice. I would not go trying to get Judge Gustufson to take care of it for ya. She is not like that. However, she might give you differred adjudication for the offense.

You are real lucky I did not arrest your butt for Criminal Trespassing with a Firearm, which is a Class A Misdemeanor punishable up tp 2 years in jail and a $2000 fine. So be thankful. Go pay your ticket.

Oh yeah, I have lots of friends on here Ryan. That is how I heard about this thread.

Mods, dont ban me. I know a few other members on here. I am also a Super Mod on United Stangs (www.unitedstangs.com) and part owner of V-Town Racing (www.vtownracing.com). I am not trying to start anything, just merely trying to give the kid some advice. He screwed up, bottom line and got caught. Now man up, take your punishment and drive on.

Shooting a gun inside the city limits = Not a good idea

Getting a ticket for doing it = Sucks

The Cop logging on to you favorite forum and checking you = Priceless

Just be glad you didn't go to jail and become Tyrone's punk.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

That made this one of the most classic threads ever
Yeah the cops that arrested me were pointing there guns at me and had there dogs on us . This was after I came out doing what I thought would be the right thing and tell them the truth . I wish I would have just buried the gun and came out running and screaming. They tried to get us with a Negative use of a Firearm PC 246.3 which is a felony, didnt work though they dropped it to Discharging a Weapon in City Limits and that also got dropped but I still have scars from going to county and it took me a year and a half to get my damn gun back.
Old 12-11-2007, 11:31 PM
Launching!

Woo.. This is kinda weird lol. Yeah thats exactly what me and my Dad discussed yesterday. Like I said in the first post, I know I screwed up so I'm just going to pay/do whatever the judge decides. I'm not gonna get all butt hurt about it lol. I made the decision to go shoot the 410 and I got caught doing it. It's all good though..

Last edited by GunshotZ28; 12-12-2007 at 12:16 AM.
Old 12-11-2007, 11:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 99mongooSS
Man what sucks though... half the time how are we supposed to know when **** like this is illegal.

I think you should have been let off with a warning.
Two of the least intelligent posts I've ever heard on Tech. how are you supposed to know it's illegal to shoot a gun inside the city limit? Are you effin kidding?

A warning for shooting a gun inside the city limits? I don't believe they write warnings for stupidity with a deadly weapon
Old 12-11-2007, 11:53 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by oneBADDz
Two of the least intelligent posts I've ever heard on Tech. how are you supposed to know it's illegal to shoot a gun inside the city limit? Are you effin kidding?

A warning for shooting a gun inside the city limits? I don't believe they write warnings for stupidity with a deadly weapon
Hahaha..
Old 12-12-2007, 07:55 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by UB2SLO

That was freakin awesome!!!! Gotta love humor ...

Here is what it looked like that day when me and the Game Warden were up in the woods looking around ....

Old 12-12-2007, 09:11 AM
Launching!

That was freakin awesome!!!! Gotta love humor ...

Here is what it looked like that day when me and the Game Warden were up in the woods looking around ....

Hey Bulldog.. By any chance, is the little brown one supposed to be me hahahaha..
Old 12-12-2007, 10:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by oneBADDz

Yeah I think the OP got off real fair. I would be happy if I only would have gotten a ticket. Thats the worst I though would happen.
Old 12-12-2007, 11:44 AM
Teching In

Hey Bulldog.. By any chance, is the little brown one supposed to be me hahahaha..
LMAO ... I couldnt find one with 3 of ya'll runnin so i guess that one has to do ...
Old 12-12-2007, 03:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

haha, what are the chances of Bulldog Stang being the cop who got you....ROFL
Old 12-13-2007, 04:25 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by UB2SLO

classic!
Old 12-13-2007, 08:45 AM
IMD
Banned

Old 12-13-2007, 10:22 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
I guess you should be glad your username isn't donkeybangZ28

In light of recent events, I think we need to bring this one back.

I vote for a username change!!!
Old 12-13-2007, 10:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

The judge is one of my friend's g/f's mom
how many g/f's you got?
Old 12-13-2007, 03:52 PM
Teching In

He thinks he is the mack daddy pimp ... he aint got no g/f's unless you count rosey palmer and her 5 sisters .... LMAO .. J/K Jr.
Old 12-13-2007, 10:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

omfg hahahaha

what are the chances

Quick Reply: Got a ticket for shooting my 410 inside city limits