Got a ticket for shooting my 410 inside city limits

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 12:24 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got a ticket for shooting my 410 inside city limits

So today wasn't all that great.. Possibly one of the worst/best days of my life. I woke up this morning feelings pretty great. Today I got a ticket for shooting my 410 inside city limits. Me and two of my friends were inside a wooded area across from my house shooting things. We didn't kill anything, just shot bottles and other stuff. The cops were waiting for us on the road when we got out. Luckily, I knew the cop so all me and my friends got was a ticket for "discharge of firearm within city limits". I think I kinda got lucky, but I don't wanna have to pay for it lol. That money can go torwards like rims or tires lol. What do ya'll think I should do?

It really doesn't bother me that much, I just wish I didn't have to waste my money on a stupid fine. Oh well. It's all good. Just got back from Not So Silent Night over in San Antonio at Sunset Station. I got to see Three Days Grace play live. Not only that, I got to hang out with them! My friend's uncle knows the guitarist, so we got the hook up! Took some pics with them and got some autographs. I'll try and have some pics up this weekend.
Old 12-07-2007, 12:42 AM
Launching!

this is cut and dry, sorry bud, broke the law and got caught :-(
Old 12-07-2007, 12:57 AM
TECH Apprentice

If you don't mind me asking, what does a fine like that run?
Old 12-07-2007, 01:07 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man what sucks though... half the time how are we supposed to know when **** like this is illegal. Hell I dont even know where Kenedy is but im in DFW so I could understand it here, but in a smaller town...do you see where im going with this? I mean I dont even know one cop in Arlington and I've lived here my entire life! I think you should have been let off with a warning. Sucks to here man, but you cant really fight crap like that so...Life sucks and then you die, just pay it and move on dont worry that much about it.
Old 12-07-2007, 04:19 AM
Banned

i would of shot the cops with the 410 and ran on foot...

ha
Old 12-07-2007, 08:31 AM
Launching!

I'm sure if it was only one city cop we would have been let off with a warning. There were two county cops, one city cop, and one game warden waiting outside of my house. It's just a small wooded area and like there was nowhere to run. They told me the fine would run anywhere from $250-$500. I'm gonna try and get i dropped. The judge is one of my friend's g/f's mom so I'm gonna try and act all innocent lol. Tell her I never been in trouble with the cops and I didn't know I was doing anything wrong, haha.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:38 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by GunshotZ28
Me and two of my friends were inside a wooded area across from my house shooting things.

How many houses are around this "wooded area?"
Old 12-07-2007, 08:43 AM
12 Second Club

I would not think shooting the 410 inside city limits was the smartest thing you have done. actually even being wooded area, shooting guns is not lets run across the street and shoot things, like bottles and ****...

That is what messes up shooting the real way... you need to go set up some targets on shooting range.... Or go OUTSIDE of town and shoot...
Old 12-07-2007, 10:39 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

LMAO at your username and getting busted for it. I guess you should be glad your username isn't donkeybangZ28
Old 12-07-2007, 11:03 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
donkeybangZ28

HAHAHA
Old 12-07-2007, 11:04 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by GunshotZ28
So today wasn't all that great.. Possibly one of the worst/best days of my life. I woke up this morning feelings pretty great. Today I got a ticket for shooting my 410 inside city limits. Me and two of my friends were inside a wooded area across from my house shooting things. We didn't kill anything, just shot bottles and other stuff. The cops were waiting for us on the road when we got out. Luckily, I knew the cop so all me and my friends got was a ticket for "discharge of firearm within city limits". I think I kinda got lucky, but I don't wanna have to pay for it lol. That money can go torwards like rims or tires lol. What do ya'll think I should do?

It really doesn't bother me that much, I just wish I didn't have to waste my money on a stupid fine. Oh well. It's all good. Just got back from Not So Silent Night over in San Antonio at Sunset Station. I got to see Three Days Grace play live. Not only that, I got to hang out with them! My friend's uncle knows the guitarist, so we got the hook up! Took some pics with them and got some autographs. I'll try and have some pics up this weekend.

Hey dude atleast you werent in California they would have thrown your *** in jail and tried to slap you with a felony. I was doing the same thing in a bigass orchard near Fresno and target practicing with my new .45 I have never shot. My fine was 24 hrs in county 1200 dollar bail and took me a year to get my gun back. The cops are ridiculous out there .
Old 12-07-2007, 11:07 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by RYNO_Z
HAHAHA
Why is there a gif of a monkey ejaculating into the mouth of a smiley?
Old 12-07-2007, 11:08 AM
Staging Lane

I would of stayed in the woods til the cop drove away or atleast hid the gun behind a bush and walked to the cop and said I been watching these dumb kids pop fireworks
Old 12-07-2007, 05:09 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SuIcIdAlPoNtIaC
I would of stayed in the woods til the cop drove away or atleast hid the gun behind a bush and walked to the cop and said I been watching these dumb kids pop fireworks
Yeah well that wouldn't have worked. Believe it or not, they were sitting outside of their cars just listening to us shoot inside of the wooded area lol.
Old 12-07-2007, 05:11 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DSIM
How many houses are around this "wooded area?"
Well there are 6 houses that actually have people living in them, and 3 that are like abandoned or whatever. I live like not even 100 yards from being out of the city limits lol. My road goes from a paved road to a dirt road.
Old 12-07-2007, 05:11 PM
Launching!

LMAO at your username and getting busted for it. I guess you should be glad your username isn't donkeybangZ28
Haha.. Damn, I never even thought about that lol.
Old 12-07-2007, 06:30 PM
12 Second Club

If you want to be shooting inside city limits.. for fun.. You need to get a .22 caliber rifle..
Get a 2 liter bottle of coke.... empty coke... Cut off the bottom of the 2 liter bottle.
Get sound dampening foam... The kind used for sound/music rooms....

Put the foam around the inside of the 2 liter bottle.... I would use the bottle lid and keep it on there to keep a good fit on the barrel, then attach to barrel, make sure you have a clear path.....

Then todom.... You know have a silenced 22 rifle....

all you hear is the clicking of the next bullet loading into the barrel.
Old 12-07-2007, 06:43 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by quickblade
If you want to be shooting inside city limits.. for fun.. You need to get a .22 caliber rifle..
Get a 2 liter bottle of coke.... empty coke... Cut off the bottom of the 2 liter bottle.
Get sound dampening foam... The kind used for sound/music rooms....

Put the foam around the inside of the 2 liter bottle.... I would use the bottle lid and keep it on there to keep a good fit on the barrel, then attach to barrel, make sure you have a clear path.....

Then todom.... You know have a silenced 22 rifle....

all you hear is the clicking of the next bullet loading into the barrel.

Sounds like an idea. I'm definately going to have to get me another .22 whenever I pay off this ticket. My last one broke.
Old 12-07-2007, 10:45 PM
11 Second Club

LMAO I guess you should be glad your username isn't donkeybangZ28
The great thing is that you Ole Mighty one can make it Happen.
Old 12-07-2007, 11:12 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by badride42
The great thing is that you Ole Mighty one can make it Happen.
Yeah, Let's not bring that one up. I don't wanna have a name like that any time soon lol.

Quick Reply: Got a ticket for shooting my 410 inside city limits