Mario Williams haters...

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 11:47 AM
8 Sec Tuner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just like ive been telling ya since the draft Ben! Mario was the RIGHT PICK!!
Old 12-14-2007, 11:50 AM
Teching In

Mario was sure a wild man last night against the Broncos! Had a blast at the game!
Old 12-14-2007, 12:01 PM
Texas Director

It's about time Mario decided to do something. After all, that's what he's PAID to be doing is play at a high level, which he had really yet to do. It's too bad the Texans will probably miss the playoffs by one game with Indy and Jax coming up.
Old 12-14-2007, 12:11 PM
Teching In

I was a Mario Williams hater but fck it, Im sure Vince will have a better season next year, I guess he isnt inVINCEable to Curses.
Old 12-14-2007, 01:02 PM
Launching!

Duante Robinson gots game too! One of my top picks for CB's. i just dont like the texans! been a cowboy fan since i was born =)
Old 12-14-2007, 01:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

He can get 200 sacks this year, I'll still resent him and Texans for picking him.
Old 12-14-2007, 01:16 PM
LS7 Member

Vince has also been looking really good lately. It's hard to compare a defensive player to a quarterback who has disgusting receivers. All three are good players, but they need to be in the right positions to succeed. A defensive player can find success alot easier than a speedy multi-tool back with a huge load and a 2nd year quarterback. I've expected nothing less of Mario from day one and i'm excited that he is finally producing.

Like previously mentioned, the defense should be good to go next year, and if the Texans can come across a serious running threat on offense they will be extremely solid there as well.
Old 12-14-2007, 01:19 PM
10 Second Club

Demarcus Ware > Mario Williams

:end of thread:
Old 12-14-2007, 01:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by WizeAss
Demarcus Ware > Mario Williams

:end of thread:

DeMeco Ryans > Demarcus Ware

121 tackles > 70 tackles
Old 12-14-2007, 01:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by -Ross-
DeMeco Ryans > Demarcus Ware
and Mario Williams > every d-lineman the cowgirls have
Old 12-14-2007, 02:10 PM
Texas Director

Lol, we can just cut to the chase real quick here - Dallas Cowboys > Houston Texans, and it's not even a contest. I like both teams, but the Cowboys are my #1 favorite team in all sports and have always been. It's a shame that Texan fans for whatever reason can't pull for Dallas. Both teams are from the state of Texas and I pull for both of them, but it's annoying how the Texan fans talk so much **** about the Cowboys.

Go Cowboys!

Go Texans!
Old 12-14-2007, 02:32 PM
Mustang Moderator

Originally Posted by mmiller
Lol, we can just cut to the chase real quick here - Dallas Cowboys > Houston Texans, and it's not even a contest. I like both teams, but the Cowboys are my #1 favorite team in all sports and have always been. It's a shame that Texan fans for whatever reason can't pull for Dallas. Both teams are from the state of Texas and I pull for both of them, but it's annoying how the Texan fans talk so much **** about the Cowboys.

Go Cowboys!

Go Texans!
Funny you say that considering the first bad comments and remarks made about the Texans in this thread were made by guess who - A cowgirl fan!!!

Are the Cowboys better than the Texans this year?? Yes they are...does that make you feel better now???? Will they win the Superbowl??? I doubt it....

AFC > NFC anyways....
Old 12-14-2007, 03:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Go Cowboys!

Go Texans!
You say this every time. You guys talk as much **** as we do.

I usually pull for Dallas when they aren't playing the Texans.

Now, get out of Mario's thread!
Old 12-14-2007, 03:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LS1 KLR
Funny you say that considering the first bad comments and remarks made about the Texans in this thread were made by guess who - A cowgirl fan!!!

Are the Cowboys better than the Texans this year?? Yes they are...does that make you feel better now???? Will they win the Superbowl??? I doubt it....

AFC > NFC anyways....
Exactly, my 1 year old daughter knows the cowboys are better than the texans. I think this thread is about Mario Williams if I remember right, the cowgirls fans are the ones crying for some reason.
Old 12-14-2007, 04:29 PM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by -Ross-
You say this every time.
Uh, probably because I continue to see over and over all of the Cowboys bashing by many of the Texans fans.

I can only laugh at what is jealousy and insecurity on behalf of Texans fans towards the Cowboys. Houston fans want so bad the kind of success and respect that Dallas has had throughout their history, but they can't even claim to have even GONE to a Super Bowl.

Back to the original topic. Yes, Mario is playing better than he ever has, but if you give me the choice I would much rather have DeMarcus Ware over Mario. Why? Because DeMarcus plays hard and make plays every game, not just when he wants to. Mario needs to be more consistent before he can be considered one of the best DE's in the league.
Old 12-14-2007, 04:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ben R
Nine Ball should put up a football forum on here and you should have to be able to pass a basic football IQ test in order to post in it. This is getting rediculous.

Mario Williams has turned out to be a very very good player for us. The Texans as an organization caught a lot of **** for drafting him, but they have gone the right way about building a franchise. They've been drafting and acquiring young and talented defensive players. It's hard to watch them not go after the explosive, game-breaking offensive player, but we've slowly found found them, and even some diamonds in the rough along the way.

Fred Bennett and Will Demps have played very well in the secondary for us. With Robinson back next year he and Bennett will be a good DB duo. Demps could have had two interceptions last night and Bennett broke up a pass or two. Jamar Fletcher did a good job breaking up that pass in the endzone to Brandon Marshall.

With a real explosive back in the backfield that teams have to respect and gameplan against our other offensive weapons and Schaub will become that much better. The Texans had a very good gameplan in place last night. That was definately their best game of the year. Hopefully we can steal a win against Indy or Jacksonville to finish 8-8. Even if we don't make the playoffs it has been a very good year for us all things considered. Next year I don't see why we can't be a 10 win team.
Winner.
Old 12-14-2007, 05:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Demarcus Ware is better than Mario Williams. Cowboys and Texans? Please.

As far as Bush and Vince Young, they're basically rookies still they need some time apparently. Kind of like Adrian Peterson but he WILL be THE BEST RUNNING BACK EVER in football! FOR SURE!!!
Old 12-14-2007, 07:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
pretty sure Mario will make Pro Bowl this year.
LOL, god I hope not. he is not ready for it and there are too many good DE's out there that are lightyears ahead of him.

way to early to call him a great pick.

again, he is not even close to being worth the overall #1 pick of the draft.

yes i would rather have VY or Reggie Bush.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:22 PM
TECH Junkie

I can only laugh at what is jealousy and insecurity on behalf of Texans fans towards the Cowboys. Houston fans want so bad the kind of success and respect that Dallas has had throughout their history, but they can't even claim to have even GONE to a Super Bowl.
I think it's funny how Dallas fans think Houston fans are jealous of the Cowboys. That's a little arrogant if you ask me. Why wouldn't we be jealous of the 49'ers, Packers or Steelers just as much for having success? I guess Dallas is the only team worthy of others being jealous of. LOL.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Why do retarded Cowboys fans always have to run their mouths? This thread is about Mario Williams and what a good year he's having, not about if he's better than DeMarcus Ware, or anything about the Cowboys. You call Texans fans jealous, but you can't resist talking **** about the Texans any chance you get, even if it's off topic. Idiots.

At this point in time, I don't see how anyone would rather have picked VY or Bush ahead of Mario. Bush is NOT the next Barry Sanders. He can't carry an offense, and I wouldn't want to be stuck with the task of trying to build an offense around him to make him produce.

VY shows promise, but after last year's mediocre performance, I expected him to really step it up and show us something. It's even worse this year.

Mario is not only being productive, but he's having one of the best seasons of all DE's this year. Definite Pro Bowl material. Which is exciting only being his 2nd year.

Go Mario!

Quick Reply: Mario Williams haters...