Mario Williams haters...

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 09:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've noticed that there are a lot of Cowboys haters in the Texas forum also. They are good, just admit it, you don't just become 12-1 by being lucky, or because your division "sucks." It's not their fault if their division isn't as good as the other one, I know they would beat everyone in the AFC too. Yeah they lost to the Patriots, but they could have easily won also, it happens, and I'm not going to make any excuses for why they lost. All I know is that if neither team made many penalties, it would be a really close game(which was shown in the beginning of the game(and no this is not an excuse, it's just a thought.) Yeah, the Cowboys almost lost to the Bills, Packers, and Lions, stuff like that happens, just like how it has happened to the Patriots, but the Cowboys are good and they keep playing, no matter how bad they had been playing earlier in the game, they don't obsess over the mistakes they made, and they pull through(yes just like the Patriots). Plus, no I don't think the Texans fans would be jealous of those other teams, or atleast not in the Texas forum where none of the fans from those teams post, because those teams aren't from Texas, you don't hear people around you talking about them all the time, also they aren't as good or doing as good as the Cowboys. I plan on watching the Cowboys in the Super Bowl, and winning it, I know they have a good chance at it, they could definately take the Patriots out, or whoever else they end up playing, but I am going to be highly disappointed if the Playoffs turn out like last year, or how it did for the Mavericks where they lost a game they were supposed to easily win, that sucked.

And yes, the Cowboys have been my favorite team since I was born, always have and always will.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kbiis
I've noticed that there are a lot of Cowboys haters in the Texas forum also. They are good, just admit it, you don't just become 12-1 by being lucky, or because your division "sucks." It's not their fault if their division isn't as good as the other one, I know they would beat everyone in the AFC too. Yeah they lost to the Patriots, but they could have easily won also, it happens, and I'm not going to make any excuses for why they lost. All I know is that if neither team made many penalties, it would be a really close game(which was shown in the beginning of the game(and no this is not an excuse, it's just a thought.) Yeah, the Cowboys almost lost to the Bills, Packers, and Lions, stuff like that happens, just like how it has happened to the Patriots, but the Cowboys are good and they keep playing, no matter how bad they had been playing earlier in the game, they don't obsess over the mistakes they made, and they pull through(yes just like the Patriots). Plus, no I don't think the Texans fans would be jealous of those other teams, or atleast not in the Texas forum where none of the fans from those teams post, because those teams aren't from Texas, you don't hear people around you talking about them all the time, also they aren't as good or doing as good as the Cowboys. I plan on watching the Cowboys in the Super Bowl, and winning it, I know they have a good chance at it, they could definately take the Patriots out, or whoever else they end up playing, but I am going to be highly disappointed if the Playoffs turn out like last year, or how it did for the Mavericks where they lost a game they were supposed to easily win, that sucked.

And yes, the Cowboys have been my favorite team since I was born, always have and always will.
WE DON'T GIVE A ****.

Take your Cowboy loving BS into another thread.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:27 PM
Teching In

I don't give a **** about starting another thread or finding another one, I don't notice the Cowboy haters caring what thread they start their **** in, so I don't care either. This thread has pretty much become a Cowboy hating thread, it's not my problem who caused it to become this, but all I know is that I couldn't hold it in any longer reading all of ya'lls Cowboy hating bullshit.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:34 PM
Mustang Moderator

Could of won against the Pats??? Were you actually watching the game??? Getting blown out by 21 at home is an *** WHOOPING!
Beat everyone in the AFC???? You got to be kidding me again! Indy, Pats, Pitt could all put an *** WHOOPING on the cowgirls...

Are we jealous?? NO..not at all...its nice to have a team owner who will take the actual character of a player in their selection on being on the team...not a win at no cost attitude like Jerry Jones does....I guess if you want to have thugs, drug users, felons on your team just to win a game thats his choice...

Winning with class counts more in my book....

Go Texans!
Old 12-14-2007, 09:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I don't give a **** about starting another thread or finding another one, I don't notice the Cowboy haters caring what thread they start their **** in, so I don't care either. This thread has pretty much become a Cowboy hating thread, it's not my problem who caused it to become this, but all I know is that I couldn't hold it in any longer reading all of ya'lls Cowboy hating bullshit.
This thread became a Cowboy hating thread because yet another douchebag Cowboy fan came in and whored it up. The Cowboys would never have been brought up otherwise. So again, STFU.
Old 12-14-2007, 10:39 PM
Teching In

I had a long message written up, but it got erased, so I'll just make this quick.

I didn't say the cowboys could've won against the Patriots, I said next time if neither team had a lot of penalties, it would be a really close game, but I know that doesn't happen often, so it could swing either way. Which ever team comes out on point is going to win, and if both teams play good, its going to be close. The only thing I said about that game was that my point was shown in the beginning of the game when it was close and the Cowboys even had the lead, then they started making mistakes(again not an excuse, they lost period, no point in arguing that they should've won.)

And yes the Cowboys could beat any team in the AFC, you must be living in fantasy land if you the the Colts or Pittsburgh would give them an *** whooping.

And for the Cowboys having no class comment, I don't know about all that, but I have only seen them winning with class this year. Yeah, they said they were going to hurt John Kitna, but I'm pretty sure he started it, and I believe **** talking is a part of football.

Sinister04L - I didn't see you in the Cowboys vs. Lions thread telling everyone to stop talking ****. I didn't see anybody in there start it by saying the Texans suck or anything, but correct me if I'm wrong. I mean according to your rules no one should have come into that thread to talk ****. It never fails though every Cowboy thread all the Texans fans, Patriot bandwagoners, and the lone Eagles fan come in to start ****.

WINNING PERIOD IS BETTER THAN BEING LAST IN YOUR DIVISION

and wait... isn't the Titans you guys say sucks horrible in ya'll division... wow
Old 12-14-2007, 10:44 PM
Launching!

well this is a "texas members" section, and we all know DALLAS IS TEXAS FOOTBALL!! (Longhorns too) weather they suck or not! so why pollute the forums with this mario b.s? bwhaha.. Osi Umenyiora will pound 4 pound make Mario his puppet..
Old 12-14-2007, 10:50 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by RoWDyWS6
well this is a "texas members" section, and we all know DALLAS IS TEXAS FOOTBALL!! (Longhorns too) weather they suck or not! so why pollute the forums with this mario b.s? bwhaha.. Osi Umenyiora will pound 4 pound make Mario his puppet..
or D Ware or G Ellis
Old 12-14-2007, 11:01 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Sinister04L
This thread became a Cowboy hating thread because yet another douchebag Cowboy fan came in and whored it up. The Cowboys would never have been brought up otherwise. So again, STFU.
Thank you for the wonderful compliment.. Cowboys are a dynasty.... talking football without mentioning the boys is like talking baseball and not mentioning the yankees.

Back on topic....

Mario Williams does not deserve to go to the probowl and was a wasted pick simply because he is getting paid more than a more productive and bigger asset player named Demarcus Ware.

I vote Vince Young as the best pick of the draft.... since he actually has helped his team move from total **** to just total poop.
Old 12-14-2007, 11:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Sinister04L
Why do retarded Cowboys fans always have to run their mouths? This thread is about Mario Williams and what a good year he's having, not about if he's better than DeMarcus Ware, or anything about the Cowboys. You call Texans fans jealous, but you can't resist talking **** about the Texans any chance you get, even if it's off topic. Idiots.

At this point in time, I don't see how anyone would rather have picked VY or Bush ahead of Mario. Bush is NOT the next Barry Sanders. He can't carry an offense, and I wouldn't want to be stuck with the task of trying to build an offense around him to make him produce.

VY shows promise, but after last year's mediocre performance, I expected him to really step it up and show us something. It's even worse this year.

Mario is not only being productive, but he's having one of the best seasons of all DE's this year. Definite Pro Bowl material. Which is exciting only being his 2nd year.

Go Mario!

wow, you don't know much about football do ya?

First of all vy was the rookie offensive player of the year.

Secondly, he plays with some of the worst recievers in the league, something should scream garbage when Bo Scaife is the most hit reciever on the team.

Bush will come into his own, maybe not the best running back, but the kid has skills.

Vince Young will be one of the most amazing qb's in the NFL. He just needs the titans to build around him.

The Texans fucked up by picking mario. Again, he will not be the next reggie white/warren sapp kind of DE... PERIOD.
Old 12-14-2007, 11:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

and it takes more than one phenomenal season in my eyes to be awarded to go to the pro bowl.
Old 12-14-2007, 11:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sinister04L - I didn't see you in the Cowboys vs. Lions thread telling everyone to stop talking ****. I didn't see anybody in there start it by saying the Texans suck or anything, but correct me if I'm wrong. I mean according to your rules no one should have come into that thread to talk ****. It never fails though every Cowboy thread all the Texans fans, Patriot bandwagoners, and the lone Eagles fan come in to start ****.
I don't give a **** what happened in another thread. In THIS thread, we were talking about Mario Williams, until a douchebag Cowboys fan started running off at the mouth.

Originally Posted by WizeAss

Mario Williams does not deserve to go to the probowl and was a wasted pick simply because he is getting paid more than a more productive and bigger asset player named Demarcus Ware.

I vote Vince Young as the best pick of the draft.... since he actually has helped his team move from total **** to just total poop.
DeMarcus Ware is a great talent. Him being good doesn't mean that Mario isn't.

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
wow, you don't know much about football do ya?

First of all vy was the rookie offensive player of the year.

Secondly, he plays with some of the worst recievers in the league, something should scream garbage when Bo Scaife is the most hit reciever on the team.

Bush will come into his own, maybe not the best running back, but the kid has skills.

Vince Young will be one of the most amazing qb's in the NFL. He just needs the titans to build around him.

The Texans fucked up by picking mario. Again, he will not be the next reggie white/warren sapp kind of DE... PERIOD.
And I can see why he got it, what with his 66qb rating, 12td, and 13int performance. He did have some rushing yards and 7 rushing td's. Not a great season by any means, but being a rookie that's ok. I figured he'd step it up this year, but no. Same qb rating, fewer td's, more int's. I said he had potential, and I believe that, but right now what is he doing? Jack **** while Mario is having one of the best seasons of any DE in the league.

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
and it takes more than one phenomenal season in my eyes to be awarded to go to the pro bowl.
Why? Is the Pro Bowl based on more than one season? So now you have to do well the year before and the year before that before you get any recognition? He's half a sack behind the league leader and is easily a top DE in the league this year. He definitely deserves to go.

I've said my piece, and I don't care if you don't change your mind. No one can convince obvious close minded haters of anything, especially when they know everything there is to know about football.
Old 12-15-2007, 01:11 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by RoWDyWS6

You see...it's bullshit comments like that which give "fans" of teams a bad name.
Old 12-15-2007, 01:18 AM
LS7 Member

The way you are trying to compare someone who runs a team with somone who takes a spot on defense is retarded.
Old 12-15-2007, 07:08 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by UTEvo8
The way you are trying to compare someone who runs a team with somone who takes a spot on defense is retarded.
word, but he knows all and said his piece.

i refer to lack of football knowlegde. the dude can read stats :bowdown: go him
Old 12-15-2007, 07:58 AM
Mustang Moderator

You Dallas fans crack me up...saying we must be jealous of the "dynasty" , and such and such...."why are you Texans fans hating on us"...yada, yada, yada....

Well...this IS a Mario Williams thread....not a Demarcus Ware is better thread.....he's no Reggie White thread......
You guys have to remember this is Mario's 2nd year in the league...he's only 1/2 sack behind the league lead in sacks.....and to say he won't be a Reggie White caliber of an end is ridiculous...too early to call that...he's off to a good start though....have you forgotten that Mario was pretty much hurt his rookie year and played thru pain???? Now he's healthy he's playing like a 1st rounder....

Looks to me you Dallas fans are jealous of the Texans and Mario! LOL! To make all these comments is just comical....

Hope you cowgirls win the Superbowl...if not, you are gonna have a bunch of haters letting you know that they were right....

Like I said before....its all these idiotic comments made by you cowgirl fans that make us Texans fans despise the Cowboys....not jealously like you believe....

We'll see how the season plays out....good luck to you guys in the playoffs...you're gonna need it!
Old 12-15-2007, 08:26 AM
Teching In

Cowboys fans jealous of the Texans and Mario? What is there to be jealous of? A team that is last in their division? A team with one player with 13 sacks? The Cowboys have two players that are within 3 sacks of him, I'd take them two over that one player any day.

Last time I checked the Cowboys had 12-1 next to their name and the Texans had 7-7, so I guess its not good to be 12-1, since the Texans are so awesome. I wish we were 7-7 so we could be awesome, just like the Texans .

YOU GUYS SHOULD'VE KEPT BEING THE OILERS, YOU WOULD BE BETTER.
Old 12-15-2007, 09:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Thank you for the wonderful compliment.. Cowboys are a dynasty.... talking football without mentioning the boys is like talking baseball and not mentioning the yankees.

Back on topic....

With those stats he is putting up you better believe he deserves to make the pro bowl...You think those stats were given?? Hell No!

I never heard of Mario Williams when he was selected the first round pick and was like, wtf.. Everyone here that is not giving this guy credit is F O S! I would love to see your lil nalgas develop stats in the NFL today. Seems like the only way to make the pro bowl is popularity with you guys.. Neway, give the dude credit! He deserves it with those no.'s

Btw, how many times have the texans beat the girls?? I remember twice..bwhaha
Old 12-15-2007, 09:31 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by DarkhorSe_SS
With those stats he is putting up you better believe he deserves to make the pro bowl...You think those stats were given?? Hell No!

I never heard of Mario Williams when he was selected the first round pick and was like, wtf.. Everyone here that is not giving this guy credit is F O S! I would love to see your lil nalgas develop stats in the NFL today. Seems like the only way to make the pro bowl is popularity with you guys.. Neway, give the dude credit! He deserves it with those no.'s

Btw, how many times have the texans beat the girls?? I remember twice..bwhaha
Pre-season dont mean ****.

As far as deserving it... OC and D-Ware must go for Williams to even be a candidate! PERIOD!
Old 12-15-2007, 09:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Pre-season dont mean ****.

As far as deserving it... OC and D-Ware must go for Williams to even be a candidate! PERIOD!
Of course pre-season stats don't come into play.. Here are some Season no.'s

DeMarcus Ware
70 tackles
49 solo
21 asst
10 sack
2 forced fumbles

Mario Williams
53 tackles
37 solo
16 asst
13 sack
1 fumble recovery
2 forced fumbles

Looks like it's going to be a tight race but Mario does deserve to be a candidate. Total stats slightly edge ware.. I don't care if he does or whoever makes it but with those no's he's putting up this season, they are very respectful and good for only his 2nd year.

Quick Reply: Mario Williams haters...