1Badv6 aka Jordan Hopper ripped me off for $250

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008 | 09:51 AM
TECH Resident

That's definitetly Nick in that picture

I've never met Jordan but I have met Nick. He's cool and pretty mild in person but IMHO, has a character problem. I could tell that about him the one or two times I met him at one of the meets. Just my feeling...no proof to back that up or anything. Just never felt really comfortable dealing with him both online and in person.

If you sue someone btw and they don't pay, which typically is what happens unless you want to go on Judge Judy or something...it ultimatelys RUINS their credit. It's either as bad or worse than a bankruptcy...trying to remember back to B-LAW class.

Then again, if he's hard pressed to even have his own bank account, that may not matter to him.

Also, if I remember correctly, he loves to hang out at Dukes off rt 121/183 in Euless/Bedford area right where the 2 highways meet.

I've been ripped off for hundreds before by out of state dead-beats...it freaking sucks. Live and learn I guess! Good luck to all...
Old 01-12-2008 | 10:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pdanrichey
If you sue someone btw and they don't pay, which typically is what happens unless you want to go on Judge Judy or something...it ultimatelys RUINS their credit. It's either as bad or worse than a bankruptcy...trying to remember back to B-LAW class.
LOL, this statement right here just goes to show that school really did feed you full of sh*t and try to scare you into doing what's morally right!

I read CBR's on a daily basis, considering it's what I do for a living.
All that will happen...is a civil judgment is placed on the CBR and it will show as such.
We work around civil judgments all day to make loans.
Yes, it will effect your CBR credit score minutely and will show as a judgment, but does it RUIN your credit, NO.
Just stating facts here...

On another note...sounds like Jordan will get this hairy mess resolved.
If everything I have read is the truth...Nick, you're my friend and all, but you have some real serious thinking to be doing.

Last edited by Black2001z06; 01-12-2008 at 10:20 AM.
Old 01-12-2008 | 11:16 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Dirty 30
Are we still burning these guys at the stakes??? Ala chingada pues no ten chingando entonces. Ya delen en la madre alos dos!
wtf did you say?
Old 01-12-2008 | 11:50 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Black2001z06
LOL, this statement right here just goes to show that school really did feed you full of sh*t and try to scare you into doing what's morally right!

I read CBR's on a daily basis, considering it's what I do for a living.
All that will happen...is a civil judgment is placed on the CBR and it will show as such.
We work around civil judgments all day to make loans.
Yes, it will effect your CBR credit score minutely and will show as a judgment, but does it RUIN your credit, NO.
Just stating facts here...
Why would you want to loan money to someone who refused to pay for something they legally owe? Same goes with credit cards. If someone lets something charge off because they just won't pay it, first off that's stealing and second, that will ruin your credit. IMO and based on what I was taught via a text book, that ruins your credit because you essentially let something charge off. You legally owe it one way or another...if you don't pay, bye bye good credit .
Old 01-12-2008 | 11:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Why would you want to loan money to someone who refused to pay for something they legally owe? Same goes with credit cards. If someone lets something charge off because they just won't pay it, first off that's stealing and second, that will ruin your credit. IMO and based on what I was taught via a text book, that ruins your credit because you essentially let something charge off. You legally owe it one way or another...if you don't pay, bye bye good credit .
I understand where you are coming from, and I agree totally...but that would be ideal in a perfect world only.
CBR's almost NEVER read perfect, otherwise you would see a lot more 775-800 credit beacons.
You obviously haven't read very many CBR's, lol.
Old 01-12-2008 | 12:30 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Black2001z06
I understand where you are coming from, and I agree totally...but that would be ideal in a perfect world only.
CBR's almost NEVER read perfect, otherwise you would see a lot more 775-800 credit beacons.
You obviously haven't read very many CBR's, lol.
I just got done reading 28 CBR's and totally agree with ya!

LMAO
Old 01-12-2008 | 05:25 PM
Banned

www.creditboards.com

read up
Old 01-13-2008 | 11:27 PM
TECH Addict
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by Dirty 30
Are we still burning these guys at the stakes??? Ala chingada pues no ten chingando entonces. Ya delen en la madre alos dos!
Originally Posted by WizeAss
wtf did you say?

Basically goes like this: Fu@#ck this sh@#t, stop fuc@$king around! **** them both!
Old 01-15-2008 | 03:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'd appreciate it if anyone who it out money from Nick or Jordan please contact me as soon as possible. I too got scammed and thankfully I have the resources to hopefully get something done. Being a law enforcement officer, I'm not too fond of getting screwed over. I WILL be contacting a detective down there in the next few days and the more info I have, the better.

1badv6: If you really are an innocent party then please PM me your address and contact info. If you're concerned about my real identity, I'd be more than happy to provide you with my agency phone # and ID number and you can call and verify my employment first. Either way, this issue will be resolved legally.
Old 01-15-2008 | 04:08 PM
12 Second Club

Dam, this **** is getting really deep..
Old 01-15-2008 | 04:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Would anyone perhaps happen to have a picture of either of these knuckle heads vehicles, perhaps with a license plate visible? Would make this much easier for me, lol.
Old 01-15-2008 | 04:27 PM
10-Second Club

Sweet, got a L.E.O. involved now!

As far as the new owner of the car being cool...wtf is that lame time buying excuse, if you just bought a car would you let someone yank off parts after the sale? I highly doubt it unless it was agreed upon in advance....and I'm sure that's not the case. If he sold the car because he can't afford it, it proves he's having financial stress which would explain this 'strange' behavior & doing scams. Especially if he's one of those younger folks that likes to party or be trendy.....spending money on all the wrong ****.
Old 01-15-2008 | 09:31 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Gregg 00SS
I'd appreciate it if anyone who it out money from Nick or Jordan please contact me as soon as possible. I too got scammed and thankfully I have the resources to hopefully get something done. Being a law enforcement officer, I'm not too fond of getting screwed over. I WILL be contacting a detective down there in the next few days and the more info I have, the better.

1badv6: If you really are an innocent party then please PM me your address and contact info. If you're concerned about my real identity, I'd be more than happy to provide you with my agency phone # and ID number and you can call and verify my employment first. Either way, this issue will be resolved legally.
I sent you a pm... Something really needs to be done about these guys. I received the paperwork from Granbury yesterday for filing a small claims suit. I still need some more info on Nick though. I'd definitely like to have my $400 back!!
Old 01-15-2008 | 10:06 PM
11 Second Club

It was 385.00 I havent read any of this thread but I responded in the other one.. What do you want to know about me man?? When u get the 385 Ull have spent more than that in small claims court.. This will all get resolved And dont threatin to Come meet me to fight me or whatever ive been hearing Thats another matter actually worth the courts attention..

Originally Posted by jzzamesb
I sent you a pm... Something really needs to be done about these guys. I received the paperwork from Granbury yesterday for filing a small claims suit. I still need some more info on Nick though. I'd definitely like to have my $400 back!!
Old 01-15-2008 | 10:09 PM
Banned

dude, you're a criminal, don't talk **** back to the guy, just give him what is his and move on...you have no ground to stand on. worthless trash scammers...
Old 01-15-2008 | 10:14 PM
Ginger Hater

I'm pretty sure the guy can sue on top of the 385 dollars to cover court costs.
Old 01-15-2008 | 10:17 PM
11 Second Club

I wasnt talking **** dumbass he threatened me lol
AND THAT IS NOT ME IN THE PIC Of some dousche bag smoking a bong
Old 01-15-2008 | 10:19 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by NickcZ28
It was 385.00 I havent read any of this thread but I responded in the other one.. What do you want to know about me man?? When u get the 385 Ull have spent more than that in small claims court.. This will all get resolved And dont threatin to Come meet me to fight me or whatever ive been hearing Thats another matter actually worth the courts attention..
I challenge you to find one post where I said I would come to "fight" you.. I've tried to go about this whole thing in the right manner. Never once have I personally threatened you. Had I wanted to come deal with you personally, we would have already met. I paid 400 to which 15 went to the transfer fee. I've got the paperwork. If you wanna say 385 fine because if you ever do transfer my money it will probably cost you the same. You come on here every now and then and say everything will get resolved but yet you do nothing. You have my account information to send it to as of the 7th but you haven't. You haven't answered my phone calls in weeks?? Your basically running around on my money! It's on you to make something happen, all I can say is time is of the essence.
Old 01-15-2008 | 10:22 PM
11 Second Club

I challenge you to find one post where I said I would come to "fight" you.. I've tried to go about this whole thing in the right manner. Never once have I personally threatened you. Had I wanted to come deal with you personally, we would have already met. I paid 400 to which 15 went to the transfer fee. I've got the paperwork. If you wanna say 385 fine because if you ever do transfer my money it will probably cost you the same. You come on here every now and then and say everything will get resolved but yet you do nothing. You have my account information to send it to as of the 7th but you haven't. You haven't answered my phone calls in weeks?? Your basically running around on my money! It's on you to make something happen, all I can say is time is of the essence.
Ive talked to u on myspace and u made It seem that way dont bs.. But its cool id be mad too.. It will be resolved
Old 01-15-2008 | 10:25 PM
TECH Regular

Time is on YOUR side now man. Apparently the officer above is going to get the ball rolling and get this resolved.

I'm not at all involved with this but.. To Nick and Jordan: Was scamming/bsing worth all of this negative attention? A couple hundred bucks to have an entire site against you? Man that's lame IMO

Quick Reply: 1Badv6 aka Jordan Hopper ripped me off for $250