1Badv6 aka Jordan Hopper ripped me off for $250

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 10:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NickcZ28
Ive talked to u on myspace and u made It seem that way dont bs.. But its cool id be mad too.. It will be resolved
I've posted our messages from here, and I'll be glad to post the myspace messages sent and received. Don't start digging a hole any deeper. The only one trying to act hard is you.
Old 01-15-2008, 10:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I wasnt talking **** dumbass he threatened me lol
AND THAT IS NOT ME IN THE PIC Of some dousche bag smoking a bong
I'm not taking sides because I think this whole situation is ******* retarded and fucked....but that pic with the dude taking a hit off the bong is NOT nick.

It's one of my buddies Jason.
Old 01-15-2008, 10:51 PM
Banned

dude, even if he does track you down and beat your eyes shut.... YOU DESERVE IT... you are a criminal.
Old 01-15-2008, 10:55 PM
11 Second Club

Ya I am a criminal.... Ok How long have u been a member?? Whats ur trader rating?? Do you know Me?? NOPE Sorry Im glad u have really contributed to this site with ur 27 ******* POST u dont know me.. I got in a bind and fucked up and will make it right...
As far as beating my eyes shut... ya lol
Old 01-15-2008, 11:05 PM
Banned

NONE OF THOSE THINGS MATTER....only someone who has been caught red handed would bring those things up. you getting in a bind means nothing, you screwed this guy, and he should pursue any kind of legal action possible...i would.
Old 01-15-2008, 11:06 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would beat the **** out of you just cause you are ******* ugly. Go suck some dick so you can pay these guys there money
Old 01-15-2008, 11:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
Old 01-15-2008, 11:17 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 01-15-2008, 11:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

i just had too!!! you know like the slow clap thing.... not another teen movie... i think... well its time!!! lol
Old 01-16-2008, 12:28 AM
10-Second Club

Um, you are a criminal actually. You still haven't made good on the fraudulent deal...and if he doesn't get the goods you promised & have to give his money back, he still got screwed. As far as contributing to this forum & trader rating....it only takes one **** up like this **** you pulled to make all that go away.

I'm glad he's handling it all legal...but I sure wish things were a bit more like they used to be, people for the most part didn't do **** like this because they know they'd get an *** whoopin on principle alone. It doesn't matter what kind of bind you are in, have the integrity to make the right choice & not STEAL money from them. If the product wasn't sitting in a box ready to be shipped, you shouldn't have been selling it in the first place.
Old 01-16-2008, 09:02 AM
TECH Regular

When u get the 385 Ull have spent more than that in small claims court..
Actually its pretty cheap to file in small claims court in Texas (well, depending on your County). I took someone to small claims court and it cost me like $50 to file. You also dont need to have a lawyer in small claims court, so that cuts the costs down big-time. So dont go thinking that he will be out this money, because if you lose, you will have to pay him (them) back for that. And SHOULD they decide to get lawyers and you lose, guess what.... you will be paying for that as well.

Everyone gets into a bind every now and again and yet they dont go out stealing from people. I mean, what did you think was going to happen when you intentionally took these people's money with no plans of shipping them parts?
Old 01-16-2008, 09:46 AM
On The Tree

^^That is correct.. It will cost 85 to file the suit and believe me, if I have to make a trip down there to come to court then those expenses will also be added in. So actually, all I will be out is time and when it comes to somebody trying to steal my money... Time is no issue!
Old 01-16-2008, 10:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Ya I am a criminal.... Ok How long have u been a member?? Whats ur trader rating?? Do you know Me?? NOPE Sorry Im glad u have really contributed to this site with ur 27 ******* POST u dont know me.. I got in a bind and fucked up and will make it right...
As far as beating my eyes shut... ya lol
What the **** does being a member on this site and having a trader rating have ANYTHING to do with what you've done?

Trust me, some judge don't give two ***** about your post count and trader rating on this site.....
Old 01-16-2008, 10:10 AM
12 Second Club

so who has the money?.... dam i would want more back think of it as a loan lol
Old 01-16-2008, 10:11 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by txh0tb0i972
Old 01-16-2008, 12:02 PM
10 Second Club

you know fellas.... yall need to really think about what you are saying...

there is a chance.... although it appears slim to most that Nick isnt BS'ing about his situation. **** happens and we have all been there. So before you start burning his ***** on a stake ... how about you consider the possibility of him making **** right. I personally have loaned out more money to folks in hard times than I car to recollect... most of the time I got it back. And some of it I am still waiting on. I have about 5 different things that automatically come out of my bank account. some **** is uncontrollable.

Nick..... just quit the defense ****.... post facts... tell it like it is... and if it is not acceptible to the guy, let him take you to court and understand that your history, post count and trader rating wont mean **** anymore to anyone. If you are a stand up guy (which I personally know you and feel that you are) you will take car of it as soon as you can... and you will back more than what was taken........ any way you can.

We all make bad choices.. and hit tough times. Hell..... I have been very thankful financially.... but 1 year I practically went bankrupt after 9-11....... it happens.

you guys sound like a ******* lynch mob!

btw.... 80% of you have hit a bong...... if or if it is not him.. who cares... I personally have done it in the past...... sue me! Throw the first stone. Nick... if that aint you........ you need to seriously meet that guy.. might actually make you feel better if you are having worries right now!
Old 01-16-2008, 12:28 PM
10-Second Club

Originally Posted by WizeAss
We all make bad choices.. and hit tough times. Hell..... I have been very thankful financially.... but 1 year I practically went bankrupt after 9-11....... it happens.

you guys sound like a ******* lynch mob!
It's the choices you make that make you who you are. No one made him not ship the parts....how does not shipping a torque converter or any other part help him out financially unless he was purposely trying to sell it to multiple people to rip them off? He stopped being a stand up guy when he didn't face his problem himself & instead made the choice to take money for goods & not deliver said goods thus compounding his troubles.

This was not a loan made to someone that was down on their luck, so that argument won't stand here. He didn't ask his buds from LS1Tech to help him find a job or for some cash to pay the bills, he advertised car parts for sale.

I've been down on my luck before, almost had to file bankruptcy, had credit cards go into default, etc. I had it hard after 9/11 also....but you never saw me making fraudulent deals or screwing people over. I worked my *** off to get back on my feet, I have good credit again & at no point in time did I have to resort to screwing people. He made his bed, let him sleep in it. Just because he's your buddy & you say what a good guy is doesn't change what he's done. And for his roommate, you are dumb for ever giving anyone your bank account information.
Old 01-16-2008, 12:29 PM
On The Tree

^^ Wize: First of all, the money I sent him was definitely not for a loan! I'm very tired of having to recount this story as most of it has been posted many times but he had listed on the for sale thread that the converter was ready to ship. He received my money on December 10th and to this day I don't have a converter or my money back. I've talked to Jordan and he told me and others that Nick was trying to sell this stuff behind his back and the converter was never really out of the car.. Explain that. All I have heard from nick is this bs or that bs happened. FACT is, he has my money and has never sent me a tracking number when he supposedly shipped the converter weeks ago. I sent him my bank account info on the 7th and he said he would deposit the money. Guess what, I still haven't seen it. Everybody does hit hard times now and then, whether it is self imposed or just by chance.. If that's the case it sucks and I hate it for him But, I did not loan him this money for any hard time he may or may not be in. I purchased a product in which I did not receive and now am trying to recoup my money. No explanation period why he has kept my money for over a month. I've been in business for years, whether it be dealing directly with the public or online transactions and I by all means treat other people's money and products as a liability to me until they receive what they are owed!
Old 01-16-2008, 01:07 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by WizeAss
you know fellas.... yall need to really think about what you are saying...

there is a chance.... although it appears slim to most that Nick isnt BS'ing about his situation. **** happens and we have all been there. So before you start burning his ***** on a stake ... how about you consider the possibility of him making **** right. I personally have loaned out more money to folks in hard times than I car to recollect... most of the time I got it back. And some of it I am still waiting on. I have about 5 different things that automatically come out of my bank account. some **** is uncontrollable.
And why should any of the people getting screwed care about his problems? If he needed money I'm sure he could have asked someone. Hell I see bums on the side of the road do it all the time. They seem more honest then this Nick guy.
Old 01-16-2008, 03:06 PM
10 Second Club

like I said.. slight chance something happened after the fact..... but no defense typically means guilt. never said yall where wrong... but in some situations not all the facts maybe presented.....

Personally I feel bad for everyone. IMO 500 bucks or 1000 bucks does not even equal the reputation I have as an honest giving friend/aquantance. I bend over backwards to help folks........ so if the choice was a malice one.. so be it. Trust is not given... it is earned!

Look at me.... I lost 4k in one day after someones blatent mistake.....

not including other money I have a feeling I wont recoup..... but my money doesnt matter as much as my reputation.

Personality traits are subject to opinion.
Morals are subject to character and upbringing!

Quick Reply: 1Badv6 aka Jordan Hopper ripped me off for $250