I WAS a proud WS6 owner until tonight.

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 10:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I WAS a proud WS6 owner until tonight.

Well after all the bullshit I had been thru the past 2 years I treated myself to a 2002 WS6 back in September. Well now as of January 17th I don't think I will be owning her anymore. Just got a new job today. A very promising one I was happy to get. Went to the mall to pick up a few new shirts for it. When I left the mall I was turning left off of Parkwood in Frisco. Had a green turn arrow for a good 2 seconds before I hit the intersection. 2 cars were stopped at the redlight coming from the other way, left lane and center lane. Start my turn and some lady comes flying out from behind them in the far lane and nails me in the intersection.

I didn't have time to honk or do anything. She didn't brake or anything. I get out and instantly start cursing her and crap. I know I shouldn't have but that is the 3rd time I have been hit by someone not paying attention at a red light.

I'm still waiting on my money from when my Firebird was totalled almost 3 years ago. Another accident not my fault. Now I get to go thru it all over again this time with a nicer car that ment a lot more to me.

Didn't get any good pics, there is a slight possibility the car might not be totalled. But I would assume its going to be, everything on the passenger side is dented/destroyed, and lots of fluids were leaking out from the engine.

******* red light runners!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-17-2008, 10:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dude...I feel your pain. Sorry for the bad luck.
Old 01-17-2008, 10:17 PM

ninja edit nm i read it lol
Old 01-17-2008, 10:18 PM
On The Tree

Sorry about the loss. I personally think every red light runner should become a crash test dummy. Fell the pain they cause everyone else.
Old 01-17-2008, 10:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

fockin lady...sorry to hear man but everytime I intersect I always slow the hell down. I ****** hate idiot drivers to the extreme

GL

why have you not claimed your money from a auto accident 3 years ago??
Old 01-17-2008, 10:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

I got in a wreck today as well. I posted up some pics in the "birthday" thread.
Old 01-17-2008, 10:40 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

man that's ridiculous.. y'all are starting to scare me into parking my car indefinitely. try to get some better pics of the damage. wish ya the best man
Old 01-17-2008, 10:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

"It'll buff right out." - Internet
Old 01-17-2008, 10:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DarkhorSe_SS
why have you not claimed your money from a auto accident 3 years ago??
I already recieved what they said was the value of the car and retained title. I'm waiting on all the money for the doctors bills. I've had 3 back surgeries so I can't go to the hospital and get Xrayed and have someone tell me if I'm ok. I have to go to my surgeon cause I have 4 rods in my spine already. To a normal doctor - something might look wrong that in reality is ok, or vise versa.

And obviously an auto insurance company doesnt want to pay for that. I didn't ask for 1mil or 100K or even 10K. I was after the 3K I racked up in medical bills after the Firebird accident. My health insurance doesn't want to pay for it either cause they know its from a car accident and they denied the claims expecting the lady that hit me to pay. Well guess what.... they havent. The statute is almost up on it, or whatever the hell its called. So my attorneys are debating whether or not it makes sense to go after 3K in the courts. I would assume that in their minds it isn't, thats the impression I got from them. I've already had some of the bills hit collections. That has done wonders for my credit score.

The lady that hit me this time had Geico. In one of my previous accidents I got hit by someone with Geico, wasnt injured and had minor damage to the car, and they kept throwing money at me. Well now the stakes a little higher so it will be interesting to see how this one goes.

I guess my biggest concern is considering totalling out the car and taking 100% or retaining title and taking less $$ from her insurance and then parting it out.

And to top it all off the paramedics and cops kept commenting on how nice my car looked and how much of a shame it was. Yeah, as if I didn't need to be reminded.
Old 01-17-2008, 10:51 PM
TECH Resident

******* stupid bitch...probably yapping on the phone or caking makeup on her mug..

sorry about your ride..but atleast your alive to sue the ****..
Old 01-17-2008, 10:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 03Sssnake
******* stupid bitch...probably yapping on the phone or caking makeup on her mug..

sorry about your ride..but atleast your alive to sue the ****..
Actually yes she was yapping on the phone.... she admitted to it when she got out of her car.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

sucks man. good luck with getting another one
Old 01-17-2008, 11:02 PM
TECH Addict

soory man and dnt let it get u down now it time for a vette
Old 01-17-2008, 11:18 PM
Teching In

99% of car accidents are caused by men......(wait for it).....because they let there women drive......LOL, sorry for your loss
Old 01-17-2008, 11:33 PM
TECH Resident

damn justin.. cant believe shes off the road if i can check it out myself tomorrow i will, i get off at 12 hit me up.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WS 666
I already recieved what they said was the value of the car and retained title. I'm waiting on all the money for the doctors bills. I've had 3 back surgeries so I can't go to the hospital and get Xrayed and have someone tell me if I'm ok. I have to go to my surgeon cause I have 4 rods in my spine already. To a normal doctor - something might look wrong that in reality is ok, or vise versa.

And obviously an auto insurance company doesnt want to pay for that. I didn't ask for 1mil or 100K or even 10K. I was after the 3K I racked up in medical bills after the Firebird accident. My health insurance doesn't want to pay for it either cause they know its from a car accident and they denied the claims expecting the lady that hit me to pay. Well guess what.... they havent. The statute is almost up on it, or whatever the hell its called. So my attorneys are debating whether or not it makes sense to go after 3K in the courts. I would assume that in their minds it isn't, thats the impression I got from them. I've already had some of the bills hit collections. That has done wonders for my credit score.

The lady that hit me this time had Geico. In one of my previous accidents I got hit by someone with Geico, wasnt injured and had minor damage to the car, and they kept throwing money at me. Well now the stakes a little higher so it will be interesting to see how this one goes.

I guess my biggest concern is considering totalling out the car and taking 100% or retaining title and taking less $$ from her insurance and then parting it out.

And to top it all off the paramedics and cops kept commenting on how nice my car looked and how much of a shame it was. Yeah, as if I didn't need to be reminded.
sucks man but at least you are alright. GL again! I work for insurance and I can honestly say it's a rip-off that these ins. companies charge so much for premiums and when **** happens they take their sweeeeet *** time to cough their part of the agreement. Most Insurance companies blow!!
Old 01-17-2008, 11:48 PM
TECH Resident

with the money i pay in insurance a year, i could have had my car paid off by now. and justin, i think it is totalled. these cars dont fix easily.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:50 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Damn sorry to see that
Old 01-17-2008, 11:57 PM
TECH Addict

Received 51 Likes on 42 Posts

Damn I'd be pissed too!
Old 01-18-2008, 12:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

That sucks man. When I had my S10 Xtreme I had a guy run a red light and hit me right in the drivers door. I didn't get hurt or anything luckly, dented the door really bad and had to have the front fender fixed too I think. My truck wasn't totalled though I think something like $2,000+ damage or something. Maybe you'll you can get a nice different WS6 with the money or maybe a C5 or something.