Work out junkies come in. Part II

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 08:27 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah that's great, biggest thing I can tell you is stay consistent and don't plan any breaks from your workout. Life throws enough breaks at you anyway with vacations and all. Stick with it and eat a lot of good protein.

Hell yeah keep adding weight! Just make sure you're keeping good form (i.e. not rocking/using your back when your doing biceps unless its the last couple reps).

I never saw if you had a partner, if you can find one that will show up and not mess around that will help also.
Old 01-29-2008, 03:20 AM
Teching In

i think the only advice i would take serious on here is from BEN R but i would up the protein to 1.5-2g per lb of bodyweight..alot of people think its too much but u will grow more significantly...

also for those supporting these "BS LEGAL STEROIDS"

Winadrol - FAKE form of what is famously known as stanozolol or WINSTROL (a brand of the forementioned)

trenbolen-FAKE form of what is known as trenbolone acetate (which does aromatize ALOT into another female hormone known as progesterone, aka one of the quickest ways to bitch **** in steroid users unless blocked

supervol--sounds like maybe supertest or maybe anadrol?? tell me how did they mix 4 test esters into a ******* pill or whatever the hell it is? MARKETING GIMMICK

oh and my favorite DECABOLEN (the bad bastard) - Even the nandrolone decaonate its trying to gimmick is a joke of a steroid in itself compared to the newer **** we use...Mainly just used to lubricate in cycles and shows little to no muscle growth when used by itself even when used in cycles up to 14 weeks...oh and bloat is a bitch with this stuff especially when used with a test.

So my advice is ...stay away from the gimmicks, follow ben rs advice and ull be fine.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:25 AM
Teching In

WOW! somebody knows that it cannot be illegal steroids. Give the man a cookie. Also, congrats on your degree in "doesn't know his *** from a hole in the ground".
Winadrol- not a Stanazanol... which is illegal. FURUZANOL..... not illegal. Learn to read a bottle.
Supervol- take it to a lab and find out what's in there
Decabolen- Obviously not a deca..... illegal.
People who know nothing about steroids or prohormones usually don't speak on the subject knowingly, and their ignorance shows immediately.
Pro Hormones offer a way better and legal option to steroids! Are the results the same as steroids? NO! But are the results better than using the same old conventional crap? HELL YES!
Just to let you know buddy, CTD Labs has been picked up by every major distributor in the US. In addition, one of those distributors requires purity testing before they will carry the product. The stuff moves and works. I gained 15 pounds in 35 days on the Supervol.
Prior to that, I lost 6.5% body fat on 6 weeks of Winadrol.
BTW..... ever heard of Orastan-A? Yeah, that is what Winadrol is derived from genious. You might want to try something before you open your yap about it. But then again, why take advice from someone whose advice includes archaic BSN crap which is being debunked by supplementpolice.com for not having what it says ON the bottle IN the bottle.
If you aren't ready for Pro Hormones, then don't take them, but get your advice from professionals in the industry, not a guy who can derive the illegal from the knockoff name on the bottle.
Old 01-29-2008, 01:23 PM
TECH Resident

BSN Syntha-6

sucks ***!!!

soo does NO shot-gun, i swear that **** is made from donkey ***** lol
Old 01-29-2008, 02:51 PM
9 Second Club NA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm taking BSN Syntha-6 and NOExplode. If you think it sucks, then what do you suggest?
Old 01-29-2008, 03:01 PM
On The Tree

I take syntha 6, and I think it works great. It taste great and I really think it says it has the amount of protein it says on there. I looked on supplementpolice.com and didnt find anything on it, so monkey97z28, if you dont mind sending me the link so i could read up about it, it would be appreciated. So until then, im all about the Syntha-6.
Old 01-29-2008, 03:53 PM
TECH Resident

Syntha-6= way to much fat

it also depends on when ur using it, after work out, before, during the day

a casien (sp) protien is used as the same principle as Syntha-6, but cleaner, and better with hardly any fat

i could talk alll day about this topic/ field. ask the twins, they know im keepin it real in 08 lol
Old 01-29-2008, 03:59 PM
On The Tree

When you are trying to bulk and put on large amounts of muscle you want fat and carbs anyways. I wasnt aware that 12g of fat per 2 scoops was too much fat.
Old 01-29-2008, 04:15 PM
TECH Resident

you want fatty muscle?? or lean muscle

and i never said no carbs

fats good just bsn products have alot of hype behind them

but i wil say NO xplode does rock... gotta love that lemon-lime flavor
Old 01-29-2008, 04:35 PM
On The Tree

muscle is muscle, fat is fat. NO such thing as a fatty muscle! You cant build muscle and get lean at the same time. Its one or the other. Thats why most people bulk in the winter and cut up in the spring. If you are trying to cut up, you want to keep fat and simple carbs to a minimum. But during a bulking phase, when the goal is maximum possible muscle gain; up the weight, calories, and the dose..LOL! But you are right about BSN products having too much hype, but the syntha-6 just taste so delicious! plus the fact that it has 200 calories per scoop, and with 2 scoops plus milk it comes out to 500 calories per shake. Not to mention, well over 50g of protein!
Old 01-29-2008, 04:36 PM
Teching In

here you go flemshady heres the link, its all the way on the bottom of the page http://www.supplementpolice.com/felonies.htm, as for a preworkout i would suggest white flood by controlled labs, great stuff.
Old 01-29-2008, 04:40 PM
TECH Resident

pre work out

100% whey 40-45 grams of P

and 2-3 scoops of NO xplode

and yes sytha-6 does taste good, but if u like that much ty muscle milke LITE
Old 01-29-2008, 04:44 PM
TECH Resident

For pre-workout I would suggest getting your head in the game and some caffeine. It's cheap and it works. Don't get me started on supplements. (BSN/MuscleTech mostly) I take 2 scoops 100% whey protein pre/post workout.
Old 01-29-2008, 04:53 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by El_Diablo
For pre-workout I would suggest getting your head in the game and some caffeine. It's cheap and it works. Don't get me started on supplements. (BSN/MuscleTech mostly) I take 2 scoops 100% whey protein pre/post workout.
clen works also pre work out lol
Old 01-29-2008, 04:56 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by coolguy
clen works also pre work out lol
I'm sure but I've never used it.
Old 01-29-2008, 04:58 PM
t-1
11 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

all i know is dont mix brands of **** with out being careful. im basically a moron and was taking nos blast and anadrox(basically nitrix with a fat burner) i couldnot sleep for **** but i was never tired and i couldnt really feal pain. like i was being stupid slipped on some ice fell off my deck onto some stairs and didnt feel any pain until 4 days later when i realized that i was taking enough caffein to kill horse by mixing products, once i stopped mixing the **** my *** was in pain from the fall four days earlier. lol but with noxplode i felt i recovered faster and my focus was better. it helps in my opinion but imm not overly crazy consistent or anything
Old 01-31-2008, 11:01 AM
9 Second Club NA

Ok...one thing I'm lacking that almost everyone mentioned is a good muti-vitamin. No one specified a brand or name?

If I'm taking Syntha-6 now, would it still be wise to take Whey Protein?

I take the NOExplode and Syntha-6 pre and post workout, but I don't take anything during the day. Is it suppose to be like that or do I need to take supplements during the day too while I'm not working out?

I don't want to stack too many things, I want to be sure it's safe for all the different things I'm taking.

Whey Protein
Syntha-6
NOExplode
Multi-Vitamin
Creatine Ethelyester

Is the above too much? Just wanna be sure of the right combination. Don't wanna take too much or too little. I definitely need to start taking a multi-vitamin.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:31 AM
On The Tree

There is nothing wrong with mega man multivitamin. Thats what I take, and it turns your Pee neon Yellow, but it is a good multivitamin. Did you say you were taking creatin or not?
Old 01-31-2008, 11:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by flemshady
There is nothing wrong with mega man multivitamin. Thats what I take, and it turns your Pee neon Yellow, but it is a good multivitamin. Did you say you were taking creatin or not?
he said he is in the post above yours....
Old 01-31-2008, 11:47 AM
9 Second Club NA

flemshady, which one, the Sport or 50 Plus? I'm not taking creatine. I worded it wrong. The only thing I'm taking right now is:

BSN NoExplode
BSN Syntha-6

A lot of people have mentioned a multi-vitamin and whey protein, 2 things I'm currently not taking. I was asking what brands does everyone recommend? Also, should I stack whey protein on top of the BSN Syntha-6 now or stop taking it and replace it with the whey protein? Lastly, should I stack a creatine in there or am I taking enough already. Sorry I wasn't clear.

Quick Reply: Work out junkies come in. Part II