Work out junkies come in. Part II

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 04:00 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

animal stak2 is a natural test level enhancer.

its good stuff but u cant take it too often.

m stak....not needed at all
Old 01-31-2008, 04:00 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nevermind, above answered your ?
Old 01-31-2008, 04:20 PM
9 Second Club NA

If I wanted a good multi-vitamin, I can take GNC's Mega Men Sport or the Animal PAK?

Some of you guys say that the NoExplode is BS and that you would recommend NaNo. Does it matter if it's Vapor or NaNoX9? The Vapor is a powder/drink form and the X9 is a caplet and are both Muscle Tech brand.
Old 01-31-2008, 04:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

pssst. ......................all n.o. products are worthless
Old 01-31-2008, 04:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

and like somone mentioned above muscletech is the most over priced of the worthless products
Old 01-31-2008, 04:37 PM
9 Second Club NA

So if no BSN NoExplode and no Muscle Tech NaNo, then what am I going to take to give me strength, stamina, and the "pump" during the workout because I'm exhausted by the time I get around to working out?
Old 01-31-2008, 04:40 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Dragaholic
If I wanted a good multi-vitamin, I can take GNC's Mega Men Sport or the Animal PAK?

Some of you guys say that the NoExplode is BS and that you would recommend NaNo. Does it matter if it's Vapor or NaNoX9? The Vapor is a powder/drink form and the X9 is a caplet and are both Muscle Tech brand.
If you want to spend more and listen to the fat kid behind the counter, take GNC's stuff. If you are seriously training and you want something that does what it says it does, Animal PAK. As for ALL and I mean every last mother ******* thing that BSN/Muscletech makes, they are worthless. Stop throwing your mod money away god d***it!

Originally Posted by bowtierodder
pssst. ......................all n.o. products are worthless
That was me.
Old 01-31-2008, 04:41 PM
TECH Resident

So if no BSN NoExplode and no Muscle Tech NaNo, then what am I going to take to give me strength, stamina, and the "pump" during the workout because I'm exhausted by the time I get around to working out?
Creatine and coffee..or however else you like caffeine. You get the "pump" from working out. It's called blood flow. Ain't **** out of a can that is gonna make that more fierce. It doesnt matter if your tired. Bring the intensity to the weights and you'll get pumped.
Old 01-31-2008, 04:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by El_Diablo
Creatine and coffee..or however else you like caffeine. You get the "pump" from working out. It's called blood flow. Ain't **** out of a can that is gonna make that more fierce. It doesnt matter if your tired. Bring the intensity to the weights and you'll get pumped.
.........exaclty
Old 01-31-2008, 04:48 PM
TECH Resident

All No sucks..Some of it wil make you pump faster in the gym for the first week and thats about it..If your dead set on buying something go to the store and buy eggs,tuna(lots),chicken breast,oat meal(real oat meal),Whole wheat bread,natrual beanut butter,and some lean beef.I will pm you a lean bulk diet if you'd like.

Old 01-31-2008, 04:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by sr71bbjr
All No sucks..Some of it wil make you pump faster in the gym for the first week and thats about it..If your dead set on buying something go to the store and buy eggs,tuna(lots),chicken breast,oat meal(real oat meal),Whole wheat bread,natrual beanut butter,and some lean beef.I will pm you a lean bulk diet if you'd like.
i agree, ^^^money much better spent................. i guess some people on here do know what they are talking about, and dont just belive what they read in FLEX
Old 01-31-2008, 06:49 PM
On The Tree

Sure we will if eveyone would post a pic ...

Multi V. and creatine is about the only thing worth buying.If you think you need to drink protien shakes than your wrong.Last 2 months was the first time i've ever dieted and alls i can say is A DIET,HARD WORK,AND SLEEP IS ALL YOU NEED!I've tryed it all and have got better results from eating right.I do mean it all to!I'm 6ft. ,209lbs ,8.1% body fat right now and i dont take creatine,protien,or any of the other iens..lol
I was 210 @ 10.2 BF before the diet.If i had the money i would buy some creatine but thats it.I wake up,eat right and take a multi v. Seems to be working.
Man, how can you say you dont need protein. Protein builds muscle! And thats the only way you are gonna get big. As stated in the guys first post, He is on a bulk cycle, not trying to get super cut and look like a model. So ignore this post, and keep up on the protein.

As far as the energy, the Creatine that I stated that I use, has caffine in it as well. It works well for me to get me pumped up, even though im already pumped up cause thats what the gym does to me.
Old 01-31-2008, 06:56 PM
On The Tree

You say no protein, but this sure is a protein loaded diet. Not everyone can just go out and buy that expensive diet, so supplementing it is a must. Alot cheaper, and you know exactly how much you are putting in, assuming it is a reputable supplement!
Old 01-31-2008, 08:02 PM
9 Second Club NA

Some of it wil make you pump faster in the gym for the first week and thats about it
It hate to admit this, but it's, it's, it's true. I really don't feel anything anymore. I swear to it. The first week, MAYBE 2, I felt pumped up, etc., but I'm really not feeling it anymore. That's why I was asking about another product such as the Muscle Tech NaNoX9 or the MRI NO2.

So if I should ditch the nitrous oxide stuff and substitute it for creatine, what product/brand/line of stuff should I use?
Old 01-31-2008, 08:45 PM
TECH Resident

Creatine: the cheapest **** you can get your hands on. I think they have specials for it on bodybuilding.com I use pro-lab because it's cheap, the sell it in two-packs at the store here on base, and it comes with a tshirt.
Old 01-31-2008, 08:48 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by flemshady
You say no protein, but this sure is a protein loaded diet. Not everyone can just go out and buy that expensive diet, so supplementing it is a must. Alot cheaper, and you know exactly how much you are putting in, assuming it is a reputable supplement!
A protein loaded shopping basket at the grocery store is cheaper than protein powder. You just have to really know exactly what you are shopping for. I supplement protein powder like a **** since I'm in Iraq and the chow hall's nutritional value is less than acceptable. I'm not even going to say how much $$ I spend on protein a month.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:49 PM
TECH Resident

thank you!!! Protien from food is WAY better than that bull **** you blend into a shake!!

A protein loaded shopping basket at the grocery store is cheaper than protein powder. You just have to really know exactly what you are shopping for. I supplement protein powder like a **** since I'm in Iraq and the chow hall's nutritional value is less than acceptable. I'm not even going to say how much $$ I spend on protein a month.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:53 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by flemshady

PROTIEN IS EVERYTHING!!!!!
I said protien powders!!!!!!
You do relize that you can eat the right foods and meet your 1-1.5 grams per lb right??? Sad to think that people really think you have to buy that **** in a can.haha
Old 02-01-2008, 11:46 AM
9 Second Club NA

Ok, they obviously had more than I thought.

Animal Stak
Animal Stak 2
Animal M Stak
Animal Pak

If you are seriously training and you want something that does what it says it does, Animal PAK.
I thought all that Animal Pak was is a multi-vitamin?

This is what I want:

Protein (ON Gold Standard 100% Whey - Since I don't get enough in my diet)
Multi-Vitamin (either GNC Mega Men Sport or Universal Nutrition Animal Pak)
"Pump", strength, stamina, etc. (BSN NoExplode, MRI NO2 Platinum, Muscle Tech NaNoX9, etc.)
Creatine (I thought it was mentioned to get ethelyester? MRI CE2?)
Glutamine (Is this stuff in any of the items mentioned above?)
Old 02-01-2008, 12:00 PM
TECH Resident

go with animal pak as ur multi.... HANDS DOWN!

go with good clean protien foods, use the shakes for quick meal on the run or post work out

now for NO products, its all in how u use it, i will msay no xploade works well but u do have to cycle it

Quick Reply: Work out junkies come in. Part II