Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I prefer automatics.
Old 02-13-2008, 06:40 AM
TECH Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordsauran
No i'ts blueish gray. Couldn't really tell well because it was nighttime

Hmmmm, does it have G T O in big letters across the windsheild? I think he may have ran up on me and tailgated on the way to work this morning. Going away from Tomball on 2978. I've never seen that car before. I was in a red Firehawk.

Vernon
Precisely, I told him to take that **** off, he has them on the winshiled, and the side rear windows. He also has horrible looking 20 inch rims.
Well then I will back you up completely. That guy definately drives like a dumbass. I don't know where he saw me but the first time I saw him he was running hard to catch up to me fast and I was prolly 10 over the limit. He got right up on my tail coudn't pass and nailed the brakes. Then he tailgated aggressively like we were going to have some sort of contest of speed as soon as the road opened up, which it never does out there much less during rush hour. Then when I ignored him and pulled right to turn he got on it so I would know he's Billy Bad ***. It would have been nice to school him but wrong time and place.

Hey Lordsauran, next time you see him ask him if he's raced anyone yet and see if he tell some BS lie about passing me or something. Then let him know he's busted and I'll stand up and say he's full of it. That would be great.

I say: Domestic Ricer. All Tomball-SW Montgomery Co. guys beware this jack-***. Until he wrecks it he's looking for trouble.

Vernon

Last edited by Manic Mechanic; 02-13-2008 at 06:46 AM.
Old 02-13-2008, 06:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So I had someone I know just show up at my door last night. I do not like him, he is just someone who I went to HS with and always drops over at my house ever 6 months for who knows what reason. Well this time he had to show me his new 2006 GTO. It was in pretty good condition, with low mileage. But he has said a few things in his lifetime that make no sense and are just blatantly dumb. First off I asked why he didnt get a manual instead of the automatic. His lame excuse was that he looked everywhere and couldn't find one, and he even had to drive to Waco for this car(We live in NW Houston). So I decided to try my hand in finding a manual. The first dealership's website I looked at had 8 Manual GTO's and is roughly 15 minutes away from where he lives. To give you an understanding of how retarted he can be, one time he calls me and tells me his old stock LT1 Camaro just ran a 5 second quarter mile................Yes I said that correctly. I made quite sure that he was talking about the quarter mile and he was very sure that it was. He is also the same person that told me his "uncle" was going to give him a one hundred thousand dollar camaro.......Im really sick of people that really don't know **** about what they are talking about and try to pretend they do to someone that actually knows about the subject. Does anyone else on here have someone that consistantly does stuff like this?

Haha, I usually just aggree with those people just to avoid a stupid argument. They just have no idea and I don't feel like wasting my time.
Old 02-13-2008, 06:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

not knowing what you are talking about and being a habitual liar are two different things
Old 02-13-2008, 06:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Kind of appropriate:

Bud Light Presents: Real Men of Genius
(real men of genius)
Today we salute you, Mr. One upper story teller.
(Mr. One upper story teller)
You are THAT guy, whenever somebody tells a story, your insecurity fuels the need to tell a more outlandish and unbelievable tale.
(Spontanious bullshitting on the spot!)
Pushing aside any sort of credibility, you fabricate the most ridiculus lies that a three year old could see through
(I'm cooler than you now man!)
If you've banged two chicks at once, he's banged four, if you pulled a kid from a burning house, he saved the rest of the family and held his breath for ten minutes.
(I need a superhero costume!)
So crack open an ice-cold Bud Light, master of the bullshit. You know the secret of mastering an inferior intellect is by constantly lying to others that you are better than them.
Old 02-13-2008, 08:33 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by AronZ28
Kind of appropriate:

Bud Light Presents: Real Men of Genius
(real men of genius)
Today we salute you, Mr. One upper story teller.
You are THAT guy, whenever somebody tells a story, your insecurity fuels the need to tell a more outlandish and unbelievable tale.
(Spontanious bullshitting on the spot!)
Pushing aside any sort of credibility, you fabricate the most ridiculus lies that a three year old could see through
(I'm cooler than you now man!)
If you've banged two chicks at once, he's banged four, if you pulled a kid from a burning house, he saved the rest of the family and held his breath for ten minutes.
(I need a superhero costume!)
So crack open an ice-cold Bud Light, master of the bullshit. You know the secret of mastering an inferior intellect is by constantly lying to others that you are better than them.

Pretty good, you should submit that to Anheuser Busch to see if they'll use that. They seemed to have run out of them.
Old 02-13-2008, 09:46 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by highheat99
so it doesnt have any blue painting around the back liscense plate? ive ran into this one a few times in the past week around tomball and ive never seen it before.

That would be me.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

what do you have to your gto? and how were you not ready to race when we were at the light? u threw a rev at me on the way to the light
Old 02-13-2008, 12:23 PM
Launching!

what do you have to your gto? and how were you not ready to race when we were at the light? u threw a rev at me on the way to the light
Lol dude I have no idea, Just didnt go. I was still a little freaked cuz about 2 min before i ran into you a passed a cop going way to fast... Through my game off. Anyway enough excuses. I got full 3" exhaust with magnaflows kooks longtubes cated mids drop in and a chucky tune from hpe. Just dropped it at pavlocks for my cam/springs udp.
Old 02-13-2008, 12:57 PM
Launching!

I had a guy at a bar tell me his honda could not beat my mach in the 1/4 but he could beat me on a 5 mile stretch of road. I still don't understand how
Old 02-13-2008, 01:11 PM
Launching!

I had a guy at a bar tell me his honda could not beat my mach in the 1/4 but he could beat me on a 5 mile stretch of road. I still don't understand how
Sticker horsepower doesn't take affect until after the 1/4 mile mark... kinda like nitrous but not.
Old 02-13-2008, 02:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Guys in Ricers Kill me they are so funny. They pull up and rev @ me. I just point an laugh. I think the funniest thing is the Ricer Fly by.
Old 02-13-2008, 03:19 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MAXIMO
Guys in Ricers Kill me they are so funny. They pull up and rev @ me. I just point an laugh. I think the funniest thing is the Ricer Fly by.
so wha would i be considerd if i pull up next to you? ive got a bmw vert full body kit m3 rims, dont really race it and never rev at anything lol, but if lil ricers OR any car including gto's camaros' stangs and trans ams start stuff ill put them in there place

PS ive also got a camaro
Old 02-13-2008, 05:03 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by black_dragon_93
so wha would i be considerd if i pull up next to you? ive got a bmw vert full body kit m3 rims, dont really race it and never rev at anything lol, but if lil ricers OR any car including gto's camaros' stangs and trans ams start stuff ill put them in there place

PS ive also got a camaro
Noticed you are in Shreveport, do you ever make it up to Red River Raceway? Would like to run you some time, even though I would probably lose
Old 02-13-2008, 05:08 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ArklaTexan
Noticed you are in Shreveport, do you ever make it up to Red River Raceway? Would like to run you some time, even though I would probably lose
lol ahaha lose yea right man the beamer is built for top end but its got a lil bit of drag racing blood in it, havent been up there yet, me and some guys from the board were gonna go this saturday but it looks liek it is closed for some reason, but might go sunday. so what is he verdict gentlemen am i a ricer or what lol ahah
Old 02-13-2008, 06:22 PM
TECH Resident

when my boss today said "Your a puss for driving an automatic, they suck at the tracks compared to a six speed..." "and i dont give a **** if it has a converter or not, standards make more horsepower per mod so they are faster"... thats some ignorant **** right there..
Old 02-13-2008, 06:25 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bmxer8699
when my boss today said "Your a puss for driving an automatic, they suck at the tracks compared to a six speed..." "and i dont give a **** if it has a converter or not, standards make more horsepower per mod so they are faster"... thats some ignorant **** right there..

lol ahahah thats some funny ****, stock on stock isnt an auto faster than a manu. because your never off of the gas?
Old 02-13-2008, 06:32 PM
TECH Resident

I dunno about bone stock, i would figure the man. would be able to rev high and dump the clutch as opposed to an auto just spinning the tires past 1500 rpm..

it was a stalled auto vs Standard debate, and he didnt know wtf he was talking about
Old 02-13-2008, 07:27 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by black_dragon_93
lol ahahah thats some funny ****, stock on stock isnt an auto faster than a manu. because your never off of the gas?
Heck i never let off the gas with my m6 at the track. Got to have the driver mod for m6 at the track..
Old 02-13-2008, 07:31 PM
Launching!

Oh now I am a girl but I am not totally brain dead or retarded and its funny when people look at me and think I am and that I dont have a clue about what I drive. I got a flat tire and was waiting from AAA to change it in a parking lot (yes, i know how but it was raining). And this guy pulls up and asks if I need him to change it so sure why not? I was in my TA and he starts talking about yeah I used to have a super charged one yada yada yada and I own my own shop and we are looking into doing performance stuff. He then looks over and asks if I have the V8 TA or V6. Ummmmm... its clearly a TA and not a firebird.

Or people who pull it next to me and ask me questions about my car.... So that a 6 speed or auto?
Me: 6 speed
Them: Can you drive a 6 speed?
Me: (seriously you did just pull up to me DRIVING did you not?)

Quick Reply: Dumbest Person I Know