spurs get owned again!!!! LOL!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 09:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
Not really, NO won at home. Spurs will do the same. Spurs take it in 6.
i think we all expected the spurs to play alot better in game 2 especially duncan and they still get beat by almost 20 points

spurs need to defend the home court!! like i said in my other reply, i think hornets will get alot of calls against them, and they will be out of sync. i think the spurs will and should win game 3.
Old 05-06-2008, 10:02 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
again the 3 1/2 champs get blown out!! i expected duncan to play better, but the rest of the spurs showed their age and showed all there role players suck!! LOL!! might as well call this $hit a sweep!! funny how the veteran spurs were all frustrated in the 3rd quarter by the unexperienced hornets.. parker showed his a$$ still cant shoot, and manu needs ball handling skills ASAP!! LOL!!!

did anybody see when manu on the sideline when the water boy gave him a towel or water and the threw it on the ground cuz he sucked..!!
I don't know about everything you just said but I will agree with you on one thing, Tony Parker is NOT a perimeter shooter. I hate the way he gets blown up to be the greatest thing here. I am a Spurs fan and he is talented, but he needs to learn his limits and give the ball up more. I rather see him stick to his tear drop and getting blocked on lay ups then shooting 3's.

On a side note, the Spurs are mentally not in it. Even on an off day they keep it close with defense. I think they haven't shown up to play once this series which is why the blow outs are happening.
Old 05-06-2008, 11:00 AM
10 Second Club

How Bout Them COWBOYS,

Just Kidding I love these threads!
Old 05-06-2008, 11:51 AM
Banned

i love it to. I'm a Mav's and i have never liked the spurs. I really hope they get swept.
Old 05-06-2008, 12:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm speechless for their effort in these past two games in the 2nd half. They come out flat and just got outhustled.

Game 3 I'm there and now it's the spurs turn to light it up. NO took care of their floor and I w/o a doubt know spurs will do the same. If this series goes 2-2 I agree with Donahue the spurs could possible win in 6. I'm not confident but it can happen in 6. Totally new ball game.

Seriously there are a bunch of spurs haters in the forum and they are either rocket fans who their team can't get by the 1st round and have nothing else better to dohaha Same applies to the embarrassing city of dallas fans

Last edited by DarkhorSe_SS; 05-06-2008 at 12:32 PM.
Old 05-06-2008, 12:41 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by DarkhorSe_SS
I'm speechless for their effort in these past two games in the 2nd half. They come out flat and just got outhustled.

Game 3 I'm there and now it's the spurs turn to light it up. NO took care of their floor and I w/o a doubt know spurs will do the same. If this series goes 2-2 I agree with Donahue the spurs could possible win in 6. I'm not confident but it can happen in 6. Totally new ball game.

Seriously there are a bunch of spurs haters in the forum and they are either rocket fans who their team can't get by the 1st round and have nothing else better to dohaha Same applies to the embarrassing city of dallas fans
Hey, we had phi slamma jamma. lol.
Old 05-06-2008, 12:42 PM
Banned

Spurs will win game 3, I'm pretty sure of that. NO steals game 4 and ends it in 5.
Old 05-06-2008, 12:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ragu1585
I was so sad to see Houston get knocked out.. again.. dammit.. but it makes me feel so much better seeing SA gettin man handled and so pissed off! Now as much as i hate the lakers and kobe i hope they blow Utah out the water since they took houston out!

I agree with every point made here fck the Spurs..lol, I dont wanna watch some dull *** western conference final.. why are the spurs so boring.. go Rockets!, will get em next year, The Rockets the only home team I root for, because all the others are just as lame as the Spurs...lol, this is my opinion so fck off flamers.
Old 05-06-2008, 01:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by redsox_ws6
I agree with every point made here fck the Spurs..lol, I dont wanna watch some dull *** western conference final.. why are the spurs so boring.. go Rockets!, will get em next year, The Rockets the only home team I root for, because all the others are just as lame as the Spurs...lol, this is my opinion so fck off flamers.
is that the rocket fans favorite saying??
Old 05-06-2008, 01:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ArklaTexan
How Bout Them COWBOYS,

Just Kidding I love these threads!

haha...man, already!!!
Old 05-06-2008, 01:41 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
Not really, NO won at home. Spurs will do the same. Spurs take it in 6.
^^Umm, no, not going to happen.

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
Spurs will win game 3, I'm pretty sure of that. NO steals game 4 and ends it in 5.
^^ This is actually what will happen. either NO in 5 or in 6. NO shut down basically ever player for the spurs two games in a row!
Old 05-06-2008, 02:04 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

That was real classy of you.
Old 05-06-2008, 02:06 PM
TECH Junkie

is that the rocket fans favorite saying??
Yep. We said it after the 93 and 94 seasons.
Old 05-06-2008, 02:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by ArklaTexan
How Bout Them COWBOYS,
I'm beginning to believe they are running a halfway-house rather than a football team.
Old 05-06-2008, 03:18 PM
TECH Resident

I'm still a SPURS fan. I got enough brothers to have picked up on it. Things better change when they play at home.
Attached Thumbnails spurs get owned again!!!! LOL!!-owned-snakebite.jpg  
Old 05-06-2008, 04:28 PM
Banned

yeah its going to be real embarrassing of dallas fans when the SPURS get SWEPT. yeah im a hater on the spurs, but theres many reason why i am. Will see how bad TD, TP and manu starting whinning win they lose on there home court.
Old 05-06-2008, 04:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by red2k2ss
yeah its going to be real embarrassing of dallas fans when the SPURS get SWEPT. yeah im a hater on the spurs, but theres many reason why i am. Will see how bad TD, TP and manu starting whinning win they lose on there home court.
I know exactly why you and many others are but it's all good.. Tough for you guys to look up to the best team in the state of Texas

Swept!! I don't think so. Spurs will rebound here at home playa
Old 05-06-2008, 08:54 PM
12 Second Club

Whoever controls the tempo will win the game. And that is why these games are so lop-sided. Hornets love to play fast, and the Spurs love to play slow. Once a team falls into the others team form of playing, its over, and by a large margin. If the spurs learn to control the tempo then the hornets will have alot of trouble ahead of them, because THEN, the hornets will have to learn how to counter that, and im not sure if they will know how to do that, BUT first, the spurs need to learn how to control the tempo... if not, Spurs are done.

Last edited by 1fastz; 05-06-2008 at 11:25 PM.
Old 05-06-2008, 11:21 PM
Teching In

<~~~Spurs Hater,lol At least we have 4 proffesional teams in Houston to be dissapointed by not just 1..

"I'm the biggest Hataa!!!!! Hate'Hate'Hate"
Old 05-07-2008, 07:31 AM
Banned

I know exactly why you and many others are but it's all good.. Tough for you guys to look up to the best team in the state of Texas

Swept!! I don't think so. Spurs will rebound here at home playa
Keep while you can because the spurs are on the wrong side of the hill and will be for a while.