spurs get owned again!!!! LOL!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 08:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
First off, even trying to read your post gave me a headache. I'll try to reply to the little that I understood.

Just curious, when was the last time that you guys hosted the final four? or the nba championships?

Either way, im from SA. I dont like baseball. If SA doesnt host MLB events, I'm glad. And as far as football goes, the eagles will always be my team.

Baseball does have a lot of history, tradition etc, but thats all that they have IMO. I think its fair to say its losing fans.

SA is a boring team to watch, but thats bc they play organized and don't need to try to look pretty to win games. But do I wish that we had a kobe? lebron? or garnett? yes, with out a doubt. I like to be entertained, but winning games/championships entertains me enough.

And if the reason why I dont like baseball is bc I have a short attention span, then thats fine. It just proves that its not entertaining, bc football/basketball have no problems keeping my interest. I don't like baseball, not a big deal. The majority of my friends dont like baseball either. We were brought up playing/watching basketball/football. Not playing/watching baseball.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:07 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by -Ross-
We took our little girl to Sea World last summer (July maybe?). It was hotter than hell, but we definitely had a good time.
How old was she when ya'll went? My little girl is 15 months and I was thinking by next august/september we can take her on a mini road-trip like that.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:13 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
How old was she when ya'll went? My little girl is 15 months and I was thinking by next august/september we can take her on a mini road-trip like that.
She was 3.

There's plenty for the little ones to see there.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:14 AM
TECH Regular

I first took my son there when he was about 16 months. It was fun for me and for him for about 30 minutes until after we left. I think he was too young to remember any of that. I took him again a year later and he got more out of it. The older they are, the more they will remember. Food for thought, if your child is still in a diaper, it isn't fun getting soaked by Shamu.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:29 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Randy_S
I first took my son there when he was about 16 months. It was fun for me and for him for about 30 minutes until after we left. I think he was too young to remember any of that. I took him again a year later and he got more out of it. The older they are, the more they will remember. Food for thought, if your child is still in a diaper, it isn't fun getting soaked by Shamu.
Yea this is our line of thinking. Plus right now, she still takes a morning nap and an afternoon nap so by next year she should be down to 1 nap and we will have more time to enjoy everything. I want to take her to disney when she is around 4-5 yrs., I'm sure she will be bugging me about going by then.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yea this is our line of thinking. Plus right now, she still takes a morning nap and an afternoon nap so by next year she should be down to 1 nap and we will have more time to enjoy everything. I want to take her to disney when she is around 4-5 yrs., I'm sure she will be bugging me about going by then.
same here...son is only 10 months right now. way too young but disney is second on my list besides sea world.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:28 AM
TECH Junkie

disneyland or disneyworld? when I was younger I lived in san diego, I loved the hell out of disney land
Old 05-08-2008, 10:30 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
disneyland or disneyworld? when I was younger I lived in san diego, I loved the hell out of disney land
Disneyworld, because I think there is a lot more to do there. Hell I went like 2 years ago and I had a good time..lol
Old 05-08-2008, 10:31 AM
TECH Junkie

Disneyworld, because I think there is a lot more to do there. Hell I went like 2 years ago and I had a good time..lol

Oh by far disneyworld owns disneyland, but DL was just too damn close to care about DW IMO. Thats hilarious that you had a good time there, I think that if I went to DL I'd be bored off my ***
Old 05-08-2008, 11:15 AM
TECH Junkie

We took our little one to Disney World this fall. She was about 3 months shy of her 4th birthday. She LOVED it! We'll take her back there in about 4 or 5 years.
Don't waste your money on Disney's Animal Kingdom. It's an OVERcrowded glorified zoo. I'd recommend Disney's Magic Kingdom (that's a given), Epcot, and Universal Studios. The "Twister" attraction at Universal Studios rocks!!!

It's funny how many directions this thread has turned.
Old 05-08-2008, 11:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

you read my mind
Old 05-08-2008, 11:51 AM
Banned

We took our little one to Disney World this fall. She was about 3 months shy of her 4th birthday. She LOVED it! We'll take her back there in about 4 or 5 years.
Don't waste your money on Disney's Animal Kingdom. It's an OVERcrowded glorified zoo. I'd recommend Disney's Magic Kingdom (that's a given), Epcot, and Universal Studios. The "Twister" attraction at Universal Studios rocks!!!

Yea, about the age I want to take mine. I've been twice to disneyworld and I've done every park there I think, magic kingdom, universal, univeral theme park, mgm, epcot, animal kingdom. I agree about animal kingdom, won't do that again. My favorites were Magic Kingdom and Universal by far. Is "twister" new?
Old 05-08-2008, 11:52 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by DarkhorSe_SS
you read my mind
I agree, went from to
Old 05-08-2008, 12:30 PM
TECH Junkie

Is "twister" new?
It came out right after the move "Twister" was made. I went there in the spring of 99 or 2000 I believe.
Old 05-08-2008, 12:38 PM
12 Second Club

SPURS need this win tonight!!!!!.. and if they lose tonight, they can at least try to make nba history and come back down 3 and win 4 straight... would be a first ever, but hey, it can happen
Old 05-08-2008, 01:27 PM
Teching In

I agree, went from to

I am solelly responsible for that...lol j/k, Everybody started talking about there kids and the thead took an direction I wish I had kids now..lol,
Old 05-08-2008, 02:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1fastz
SPURS need this win tonight!!!!!.. and if they lose tonight, they can at least try to make nba history and come back down 3 and win 4 straight... would be a first ever, but hey, it can happen
spurs better show up 1st qtr - 4th qtr

Hornets sting in the 3rd quarter. We shall see tonight.

GO SPURS GO
Old 05-08-2008, 02:40 PM
Banned

Spurs will win tonight, if they don't they will get swept. NO in 6 like I said in the beginning!!