got some weight loss supp's... weight guys in here

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 01:18 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kodiak
how much do you take of the e/c/a daily ?

start out at 2x per day. I think its 25mg per pill if im not mistaken. But you are suppose to dose 3x a day for no longer than 2 weeks.

Dont abuse ephedrine. it can cause major problems with you. If you get jittery from it just lower the dose.

Usually take it morning like 7-8am, then 3 hours later take it, then another 3 hours take again and your good. Its up to you on how much caffeine you want to take. Asprin you dont have to take but it just thins your blood for a better pump when working out. better blood flow actually.

Read up on it. Go to bodybuidling forums and type in ECA. You'll get 100's of answers for it.

And yes PURE ephedrine is banned, but there are still some sources you can get from online. But they do sale over the counter in bronkaide but they also do take down ur DL# when u purchase. Reason for that is because some people buy tons and tons to use to make meth, etc. So they keep track of how much you buy.

Good luck!
Old 06-09-2008, 01:24 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by AGRV8D
Because of people like 2 Slow and me.... i cant tell when people are serious...
im being serious
Old 06-09-2008, 03:20 PM
Launching!

i just strted working out again to get inshape for college, iv been taking hydroxy cut and working out 5 days a week , the days i work out and have work the hydroxy cut really helps , hydroxycut give me so much energy and elevates your mood for those days i dont feel like working out

i havent eaten anything fried, only sub way and a char grill chicken sand which from chik fil a there both low fat and low calorie , also i work at heb so i keep an eye out for healthy snacks lately i have been eating alot of the healthy choice steamers and the deli wraps from( south beach diet)

after week one with lowering my calorie intake and not eating any fried food etc. ive lost 8 lbs also i run about 30 minutes 5 days a week on the elyptical machine its easy on the knees and not as much fatigue as running on a tread mill, also i do wieght lift with lower wieghts and more reps

if you want to build muscle along with loosing weight try lean body protein milk shakes theyre the best ive had yet , drink it after you work out

Last edited by TA adam; 06-09-2008 at 03:26 PM.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:43 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Klive
I was at GNC today looking at some stuff, I started working out again recently, I haven't for several years after a pretty heavy duty shoulder injury, I've basically gained 70# since that time. I was talking to the guys there and they reccomended Hydroxycut Hardcore and GNC Multi-Oil (fish oil) to go with my workouts and the N.O. Xplode I'm using for my workouts. What do you guys think? I want to cut some of the weight, I realize I can't do it all at once, but I want some help getting it done, plus I want the best results from my workouts (n.o. x) so, you guys that know, what do you think?
NOX is a waste of money for you right now.

Get on cardio and do some High Intensity stuff.

Give yourself a short 2-3 minute warm up on your cardio machine of choice...Then do 30 seconds normal pace, 30 seconds as fast as you can go. If the machine has resistance settings dont be afraid to use some resistance you are comfortable with. Do this cycle for 24 minutes. Find out what your body needs for calories to maintain body weight then drop 400 wasted calories. Load up with good protein sources, load up on carbs AFTER the workout and dont be afraid to go a little heavy on weights. Get your form down first!
Old 06-09-2008, 03:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Slash8915
Hydroxycut HC is good for burning fat. As for muscle gain, I've been taking this stuff called Trenbolen, and it's insane...
Very good stuff. Its practically a legal test boost. You'll want to **** all the time when taking that stuff. It helps boost your bodys test production.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by houtex
The absolute BEST fat burner and metabolism booster IMO is

Venom Hyperdrive 3.0

**** is amazing.
Yes I tried some samples of this. ANother good option here.

As far as Creatine goes stay away from the Monohydrate kind and take the ester type. It wont leave you bloated like monohydrate styles do.
Old 06-09-2008, 07:05 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Alll wastes of your money!

Eat right + working out + a little protein power= you will loose weight and gain muscle
Old 06-09-2008, 08:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by neodamonkey
Alll wastes of your money!

Eat right + working out + a little protein power= you will loose weight and gain muscle
Where can I purchase some protein power?
Old 06-09-2008, 08:06 PM
Banned

i'm down 11# since last wednesday, ofcourse i did take a rather large dump right before i weighed...
Old 06-09-2008, 09:08 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Charlie Hustle
Where can I purchase some protein power?
You paying cash? Ill sell it to you....may look just like a bag of salt....may even taste like salt....but if you want results, this is the ****!

On a side note, if you give me attitue again, your application to be a friend will have to be moved to "on file" status.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You paying cash? Ill sell it to you....may look just like a bag of salt....may even taste like salt....but if you want results, this is the ****!

On a side note, if you give me attitue again, your application to be a friend will have to be moved to "on file" status.
Im sorry, I just thought you had some magical "power" that would get me ripped.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:52 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Charlie Hustle
Im sorry, I just thought you had some magical "power" that would get me ripped.
I do....but before i use it to help you out....you must buy my stuff.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:23 PM
Staging Lane

LMAO at anyone in here who actually thinks they are buying pure Ephedrine at Walgreens. Plus, aspirin isn't necessary; if anything, it'll hurt you. Here is what REAL ephedrine is, and here is the caffeine I would take with it:

http://dnevitamins.com/bolt_ephedrine_hcl.asp
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sf/caffeine.html

To buy real ephedrine online, you need to do a bunch of stuff (fax in a Dl and SS card).
Old 06-09-2008, 10:24 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ( S I C )
LMAO at anyone in here who actually thinks they are buying pure Ephedrine at Walgreens. Plus, aspirin isn't necessary; if anything, it'll hurt you. Here is what REAL ephedrine is, and here is the caffeine I would take with it:

http://dnevitamins.com/bolt_ephedrine_hcl.asp
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sf/caffeine.html

To buy real ephedrine online, you need to do a bunch of stuff (fax in a Dl and SS card).

Bronkaide has REAL ephederine in it... It says it right on the back of the box. Trust me. It does the same effect on me as what another bottle over the internet did.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:36 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by crAzy95Z28
Bronkaide has REAL ephederine in it... It says it right on the back of the box. Trust me. It does the same effect on me as what another bottle over the internet did.
Does your brand have that guaf in it? The one I listed is PURE.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:39 PM
12 Second Club

ive bought some from bodybuidling.com before and it had the same effect on me from the ones from walgreen. Gives me the jittery feeling just a tad. I like uppers so it doesnt bug me like some.

Just trying to save the person 20$. The ones from BB i got use to be like 30$ but from CVS or w/e its like 12$
Old 06-09-2008, 10:52 PM
Launching!

It is hard to lose weight and put on muscle at the same time. Usually you do one then the other, because they are both based on your caloric intake. You have to take in more calories then you burn to gain muscle, and burn more than you take in to lose weight. I was running 2miles 3 to 4 days a week and just stayed around 250 until i cut what i was eating in half and dropped down to 238 in a couple of weeks.
There is a difference between ephedra which is the plant extract, and ephedrine which is the pharmaceutical synthetic. But they both have basically the same effect. They just wont quit making the ephedrine because it is a bronchiodilator and helps when you have a cold or are congested.
Also Trenbolen, trenovar, epiotren, superdrol, and all others are not test boosters. They are anabolic steroids. Hence the names that are just like the illegal ones, such as trenbolone. Why else would they say causes male pattern baldness, acne, testicular atrophy, gynocomastia(bitch ****), and all other sides associated with steroids. And that also explains why they only make them for a short while then quit and make something else.
Dont be so quick to reccomend things to people when you dont know what they are or what their effects will be. Also ephedra is banned for a reason, and some people are sensitive to it, and should only take small amounts if at all.
Diet is key, just eat healthy and do 30min to an hr of cardio a day and you should lose weight fast enough. Venom is what most people are taking, and i would not buy supplements from gnc. They are way overpriced. I dont know where you live but i buy my supplements from the guy next door to my gym in webster, but im sure there is a nutrition depot close by. Alot of supplements stores easily sell half price over what you pay at gnc.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:03 PM
TECH Veteran

shouldnt it taste like sugar?!?! OH AND FYI CHECK OUT BULKNUTRITION BEST PRICES!!
Old 06-09-2008, 11:19 PM
TECH Resident

ive heard good things about animal cuts/lipo 6
Old 06-10-2008, 10:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mycamaroSS
ive never understood the ****, you agreed with me??
LOL yeah i was agreeing. Im currently stacking some of their products and they are good stuff.
Originally Posted by AGRV8D

Means he agrees....

are you serious?
...couldn't resist