9.60@140 N/A, Pump Gas, Stock PCM.

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 01:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Howie Felterbush
Jason told us that car weighed 2700lbs on his scales after he was finished finished with it...We know Chris is a scrub at maybe 160lbs so were would the other 2-300 lbs come from?

Who did the machine work on the Hot Street motor, can you take claim to that Mr Fowler? How about those ported heads?
We had to add weight into the car Mike. As you know Aluminum engine and 2800lbs dont mix. We have to add weight into it to run anything.

Per usual Mike you dont know not even a quarter of the story. You think you are so bright when in reality you are deceived quite often by people who know you are gullible enough to believe them..too bad. And who are you calling scrub at 160lbs Mike? Your not a sack of rocks yourself. You weren't even man enough to meet me person to person and all i wanted to do was talk out our differences. It is a real shame Mike, it really is. Have a good day!

-Marcus
Old 07-06-2008, 02:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1970judge
We had to add weight into the car Mike. As you know Aluminum engine and 2800lbs dont mix. We have to add weight into it to run anything.

Per usual Mike you dont know not even a quarter of the story. You think you are so bright when in reality you are deceived quite often by people who know you are gullible enough to believe them..too bad. And who are you calling scrub at 160lbs Mike? Your not a sack of rocks yourself. You weren't even man enough to meet me person to person and all i wanted to do was talk out our differences. It is a real shame Mike, it really is. Have a good day!

-Marcus
Coming from someone that works at a shop against someone else, why would anyone meet up in person to give the satisfaction of another shop the chance to get some statements TAPED. You would have to talk to a person n person BUTT *** naked before You would gain trust towards anyone from that shop on not trying to record anyones statements beings said about someone or something from that shop. You guys think people are stupid and oblivious to the truth, but some people are far from it to incriminate themselves in that manner. 5'11", 192lbs is in far better shape then 5'6" 130 lbs soaking wet like you Marcus or your compadre Mr Fowler...How do you think owners of a business get the money they sit on? Working hard and investing or lawsuit happy....You figure out which one it is. Trying to hit someone for $40G on a IRS statement that isnt even close to being factual, when more than half of the parts are sitting on the silver car you guys are proud of right now....something smells like fish, and it aint between my legs.

Why would anyone trust a place of business inflating numbers that got CAUGHT red handed???????

If you want to gain trust, show us the weight (200-300 lbs) that was added to the nose of the car...
Old 07-06-2008, 02:34 PM
Banned

Btw, what class does this car plan on entering. We will get ultimate satisfaction by busting your asses with our car so give us the scoop...We will be glad to sit next to you and crack your *** wide open with a middle finger in the air at the starting line.
Old 07-06-2008, 02:47 PM
Banned

who is WE??? this guy is atleast running his car and posting about it, where is your post about your car running a number?
Old 07-06-2008, 03:02 PM
Staging Lane

Thumbs down

This Howie Feterbush Sounds Like A Real Dick.... Just My Opinion..
Old 07-06-2008, 03:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MY06TBSS
This Howie Feterbush Sounds Like A Real Dick.... Just My Opinion..
I am.

Klive,

I never sold mine like your *** did. Its just been a long work in progress thats getting closer and closer by the day. Where's your car at fat ****? We is easy to figure out but since you aren't in the know, you don't know and won't til the day the car rolls out. Hopefully you will have something built by then too so we can bust your *** too.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:02 PM
Banned

i could care less what you do with your bucket... i sold mine for a reason, tired of it... no interest in it anymore... if i still wanted to get out and run i would, having money do to it now would make it VERY easy to do too... rather spend the weekend on the lake now though...

p.s.... until you post up some pics, vids, and times on YOUR ****... you're still a **** smoking gum flapping bitch just like always... love ya...
Old 07-06-2008, 04:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Klive
p.s.... until you post up some pics, vids, and times on YOUR ****... you're still a **** smoking gum flapping bitch just like always... love ya...
LMAO.

We will see each other soon and I can guarantee none of these words right here will ever pop out of your mouth in person. Keep talking, Matt.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:40 PM
TECH Resident

LMAO.

We will see each other soon and I can guarantee none of these words right here will ever pop out of your mouth in person. Keep talking, Matt.
What shop are you at? I talked to you about a year back and if this is the correct person you owned the shop car at Arlington Motor Sports correct?
Old 07-06-2008, 04:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by irbs
What shop are you at? I talked to you about a year back and if this is the correct person you owned the shop car at Arlington Motor Sports correct?
Boy were you way mis-informed!!!
Old 07-06-2008, 04:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Who gives a ****! The car ran the number it doesnt matter how much power it made or how much it tips the scales. Its the number that counts. That is hauling *** for a small block on pump gas. Damnit why didnt I go with a solid roller!!!!!!!
Old 07-06-2008, 04:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks man! By the way i have been a fan of that vette for sometime now. Killer numbers!
Old 07-06-2008, 05:02 PM
TECH Resident

Boy were you way mis-informed!!!
Nvm then.
Old 07-06-2008, 06:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

LMAO.

Klive is Matt? Slowverado?
Old 07-06-2008, 07:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sam88Gta1
Klive is Matt? Slowverado?
Ah man you mean you didnt know??
Old 07-06-2008, 07:32 PM
Banned

Thanks man! By the way i have been a fan of that vette for sometime now. Killer numbers!
You mean you have no explanation for the Hot Street motor that blew up not once, not twice, but 3 times shortly after STARTUP and you guys still refuse to fix it RIGHT? These things dont get washed under the bridge until something is done about them. And the fact they paid for ported heads but got some basic cartridge rolling for a pretty good chunk or change???
Old 07-06-2008, 08:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by irbs
none... no self respecting shop in DFW would allow this tool to work for them... runs off to much business...
Old 07-06-2008, 08:41 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

We know Chris is a scrub at maybe 160lbs so were would the other 2-300 lbs come from?
Holy crap, this guy must be watching me step on my scale at nite in my bathroom!!! Wonder if he saw how much I weighed after I took a crap? I always felt like someone was watching me at the gym. LOL. Oh and the extra weight came from the weight boxes over the rear axle, cause we gotta weigh like 3300 at the LSX shootout. Plus a full tank of gas, changed some accessories, and I put my radio speakers in the car.

The car weighed 2990 when Jason first scaled the car.
Old 07-06-2008, 10:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Quick-Silver
Holy crap, this guy must be watching me step on my scale at nite in my bathroom!!! Wonder if he saw how much I weighed after I took a crap? I always felt like someone was watching me at the gym. LOL. Oh and the extra weight came from the weight boxes over the rear axle, cause we gotta weigh like 3300 at the LSX shootout. Plus a full tank of gas, changed some accessories, and I put my radio speakers in the car.

I know you aren't blind...munchkin.

Explain this would ya...

You mean you have no explanation for the Hot Street motor that blew up not once, not twice, but 3 times shortly after STARTUP and you guys still refuse to fix it RIGHT? These things dont get washed under the bridge until something is done about them. And the fact they paid for ported heads but got some basic cartridge rolling for a pretty good chunk or change???
And then you produce this setup, which I have to throw a major BS flag since I know who had a nice set of LS7s done before leaving the shop which was part of something that was claimed on a IRS tax form that is very illegally filled out I might add....

Can you see what the Rock is cooking here????????

The Hot Street setup being bunk like what is actually expected, and then this showing a "blazing" fast appearance soon thereafter, makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm on it running the number with out a HUGE helping hand from someone that actually knows WTF they are doing. Thats what im saying.

Keep going to the gym. Its good for you. Maybe you could get your pops in there to improve his health too. I know its ****...
Old 07-06-2008, 10:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Quick-Silver

And which one is it? My 2700 lb answer, Your own workers 2800 lbs answer or your 2990???? People can understand why I call bullshit on your work you claim here. **** is getting real deep, and my waders have been full since the L92 motor was supposed to make 550whp and actually ended up making 460-470 on a dynojet dyno that would ACTUALLY read HIGHER then the dyno dynamic units. I know because I made the call to Australia and talked to the builders of the dyno you use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Marcus
If aluminum is already light in the front and you dont want to do wheelies hardcore, why the **** would you add 200-300 lbs over the rear axle of a car thats is already nose LIGHT....

Many peeps can see where Im going with this, and your credibility is not with all your ducks in a row. I called bluff with good reason. You can not even agree on how much the god damn car weighs. You guys are Christians right? For one day, can we get a Christian that isnt ******* CROOKED as the roads of DFW!!!!

Quick Reply: 9.60@140 N/A, Pump Gas, Stock PCM.