Go Texans!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008 | 02:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Fuster Cluck
People passed on Tom Brady for 5 rounds in the NFL draft. You're a slobbering retard if you think all talent is judged accurately.

Retard play 1) Schaub scrambles to the left with 3 guys chasing him, he PUMP FAKES and then falls to the ground like a bitch instead of throwing the ball out of bounds. DAVID CARR isn't that stupid.

Retard play 2) Schaub scrambles again, and again, instead of throwing the ball away, throws into double coverage across his body, right in the numbers of a Steeler linebacker.

Retard play 3) Schaub scrambes again, and again, instead of throwing the ball away, hits Palamalalamou in his numbers.

Rosenfells is no amazing quaterback, but he's smart and knows the system. He doesn't do the dumb **** Schaub does. He gives the team a better chance to win.
He had a bad 1st half. It doesn't mean he sucks. He had respectable numbers last season and this preseason. Hopefully, these bad mistakes are out of his system.

It was the first game of the season in a hostile stadium and he was getting minimal pass protection. He shouldn't have to scramble as much as he did in the first half of yesterday's game. I do agree though, his interceptions were results of bad decisions on his part.

It's not like Polamalu has never made a quarterback look bad before. He could intercept a SKUD missle if he wanted to.
Old 09-08-2008 | 02:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Fuster Cluck
People passed on Tom Brady for 5 rounds in the NFL draft. You're a slobbering retard if you think all talent is judged accurately.

Retard play 1) Schaub scrambles to the left with 3 guys chasing him, he PUMP FAKES and then falls to the ground like a bitch instead of throwing the ball out of bounds. DAVID CARR isn't that stupid.

Retard play 2) Schaub scrambles again, and again, instead of throwing the ball away, throws into double coverage across his body, right in the numbers of a Steeler linebacker.

Retard play 3) Schaub scrambes again, and again, instead of throwing the ball away, hits Palamalalamou in his numbers.

Rosenfells is no amazing quaterback, but he's smart and knows the system. He doesn't do the dumb **** Schaub does. He gives the team a better chance to win.
I guess you can say that you're a slobbering retard if you think you can judge a QB on one game? no?

Did you see Peyton Manning play last night? According to your logic he should be traded since he looked like **** after 1 game, right? Dumbass

Now if he has another couple games like this then we need to start worrying, but Rosenfells is not the answer.
Old 09-08-2008 | 02:16 PM
Texas Director

I'm a fan of both the Cowboys and Texans. I think the Texans will bounce back from this and have a decent season. They're always good for two or three games a year like this. IMO this is the best Texans team so far, so hopefully there won't be any more blow outs like this the rest of the year. At least Texas has the Cowboys to root for as well. I hope both teams do well and both go to the playoffs.
Old 09-08-2008 | 02:23 PM
TECH Regular

The Texans have alot of work ahead of them.
Old 09-08-2008 | 04:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Schaub tried to make some plays for his team and forced some throws he shouldn't have, but he is a solid quarterback. Kubiak has been around and coached some great ones (Steve Young and John Elway) so I think he's a far better judge of talent than any of us.

Schaub will be fine and the Texans will rebound. This is only 1 game, a loss is a loss. It doesn't matter if you lose by 21 or 3, it still goes in the W column. It will be interested to see how we rebound this Sunday against Baltimore. They play a very physical style and we cannot afford to get beaten on the line of scrimmage again.